Need a new product bc mine was discontinued

YFNspiderman8

YFNspiderman8

Awards
So Im getting ready to start a new cycle for the summer and as I started stocking up on all my supps and stuff I was looking to get my PH stack

I stack
Edge- 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol @18mg 3 a day

(i use to take epidrol which is same compound only 10mg)

Cyanobol- 2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-androst-3-one @10mg 3 a day

but Edge has been discontinued.

Im looking for something similar if not better.

I found a product called Epistone by FightLabs but they have a proprietary blend and that doesnt tell me the mg of the epi.

I heard Epistane by IBE fights gyno....which i have (i think) bc of something called Halo D i took about 5 years ago....only took about half the bottle though.

any thoughts?

Im looking for cuts. Just leaning out. I dont want to get bulky. If I gain some size well w/e but Im not looking for the gorilla look. Thats what edge did. Some size, quick recovery w great lean results and quit a bit of strength but I think the strength is bc of the Cyanobol

Thanks

p.s
Thanks for everyone on the advice on the female PH cycle. The gf is not gona take PH instead go w a few products by Applied Nuetrobolics

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
IBE epistane or RPN Havoc would be a great replacement for the edge, though the dosing is a little lower. For the money, you can also get EP-Stane which is dosed at 15 mg/ cap for around 35 bucks.

Don't expect epistane to fight gyno. That's a broscience myth that's been around since the release of the compound. Its injectable counterpart, which is used as a breast cancer medication in Japan, does fight gyno. Epistane fighting gyno has not been proven.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
im proof of the gyno issue with epi, first of all i was on test using epi as gyno protection, which it did, however estrogen levels were way elevated.

Have blood work at home somewhere it was 2 -3 years ago.

therefor more SERM properties to it, no aromatASew inhibiting prperties.