Win-Var (2 in 1): First Cycle.

IronElite

Awards
Hey all, before I get into talking about my first cycle, I'd like to introduce myself a little bit. I've been working out for about six years now. Started off at a tiny 140 lbs and have worked my way naturally up to 210 lbs (currently around 205). About a month ago I began my summer cut program/diet and unfortunately hurt my back about one day into it. I'm almost back to feeling 100% and will be getting back into the full swing of things next week. I have my routine all planed out and recently had my diet and what not looked at and tweaked by a nutritionist so I'm set and ready to get into it (I have a cruise at the end of July that I really want to be ready for)

But anyways, moving onto my cycle...A buddy of mine recently gave me "Win-Var" by Titan. It's an injectable version of winny and var and contains the following per mL:
Stanozolol 50mg
Oxandrolone 50mg

According to my friend, I should dose it at one mL a day, every other day, for 6 weeks. So that would be 50 mL Winny/50 mL Var every other day.

What I am wondering is:
Has anyone on this site ever taken the above mentioned before? I can't seem to find any info on a win-var combo that's a 2 in 1 and comes in an injection and was wondering if it differs any from taking the two compounds together but from separate sources.

My friend told me I don't need a pct for this kind of cycle (he said he's done it before no problem) but I don't think it's a good idea to go without a pct...from the research I have done Clomid seems like the way to go, any thoughts or opinions on this? Dosing recommendations?

I have been taking Lean Xtreme and Triazole (anti-estrogen) by Driven Sports for past couple of weeks, should I stop these before going on cycle?

My main concern with sides are the sexual sides, I read that taking HCG while on cycle will help with those. Thoughts/opinions/experiences?

Thanks for your time all, sorry if my first post is kinda long winded. Looking forward to some feed back!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
never heard of the sh!t your are going to pin, so IDK really what to tell you about it. For any cycle a SERM (clomid) is needed for PCT, your buddy whose telling you that is a retard

PCT
Clomid 75/50/50/25
Natural T booster
Cortisol control

stop with the AI's before you start for a couple wks,

Normally with any inj cycle you pin Tes, hence why you take hCG. With only a 6wk cycle you can get away without it

IronElite

Awards
Thanks Gymrat827, your feedback is much appreciated. I've thought about adding test to the cycle but am still on the fence about it.