First cycle - Need some input

JAP

Awards
Would love some feedback on the below suggested cycle / PCT
Never taken any hormones before so I have no idea how my body will react to it. In other words trying to stay as safe as possible

Would these amounts be ok for a beginner?
Any thoughts on the PCT?

Weeks 1-10 Test E or Test C, 400mg - 500mg per week 

Weeks 1-10 HCG 500iu per week 

Weeks 12-14 Nolvadex 40mg/day or Clomid 150mg/day 

Weeks 14-16 Nolvadex 20mg/day or Clomid 50mg/day 

OR 

Weeks 12-16 Nolvadex/Clomid 20mg/50mg per day

xxjoker122

Awards
Never taken any hormones before so I have no idea how my body will react to it. In other words trying to stay as safe as possible

Any thoughts on the PCT?

OR 

start of with hdrol or mdrol like every one else..dont jump right into injecting thats just not smart..ive been on this forum for almost a year and a half and im just starting to get into test e...

WerdUp

Awards

Any thoughts on the PCT?

OR 

I personally started off with injectable, and I believe it is perfectly safe if done correctly. First and foremost, you need to give us stats, diet, routine, etc. If those issues are not 100% i would NOT advise AAS usage.

ANywho, there are a few things i would change.
test e -- looks good, 250mg x2 week (mon, thurs)
HCG 500iu every 5 days OR 250 Mon, thurs when you inject. this is week 2-11, Not 1-10

PCT should be Clomid 100/50/50/50 in combination WITH nolva 20/20/20/20

also, a low dose AI would be recommended if you dont want your face to look like a balloon. Possibly aromasin EoD

JAP

Awards
I personally started off with injectable, and I believe it is perfectly safe if done correctly. First and foremost, you need to give us stats, diet, routine, etc. If those issues are not 100% i would NOT advise AAS usage.

HCG 500iu every 5 days OR 250 Mon, thurs when you inject. this is week 2-11, Not 1-10

also, a low dose AI would be recommended if you dont want your face to look like a balloon. Possibly aromasin EoD
Thanks for the input!

What is it that could happen to my face?
Please clarify
And why would and estrogen blocker prevent that?

JAP

Awards
start of with hdrol or mdrol like every one else..dont jump right into injecting thats just not smart..ive been on this forum for almost a year and a half and im just starting to get into test e...
Cool, thanks for the advice
Is hdrol/mdrol still legal by the way?
Seems like you can buy something with that name on Amazone so if it is the same product I guess it must still be legal.
Do you have an exact brand name + manufacturer?
My understanding is that a cycle on hdrol would require PCT like real steroids - Is that correct?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Totally 100% wrong. an injection cycle is far safer than an oral cycle. you are injecting a substance that is already in your body, not some lab chemical creation.

WerdUp

Awards
Thanks for the input!

What is it that could happen to my face?
Please clarify
And why would and estrogen blocker prevent that?
Not to sound like an Ass but if you dont know the answers to these questions i am 100% certain you should NOT be using AAS.

but to clarify....Testosterone aromatizes into estrogen. (you should of known this) Thus increased Test which you will have from the AAS will in turn lead to an increase in estrogen. Estrogenic sides include bloating (this is what i mean by balloon face). Continuing, "estrogen blocker" isnt an accurate term. An AI is a chemical that destroys estrogen by various mechanisms, they differ with each AI, but all accomplish the same goal, just at different strengths and in different ways. Incorporating an AI such as aromasin or arimdex would keep your estrogen low and prevent these sides. On a side note, we DO want SOME estrogen. It is very important in our growth and overall health.

JAP

Awards
Not to sound like an Ass but if you dont know the answers to these questions i am 100% certain you should NOT be using AAS.

but to clarify....Testosterone aromatizes into estrogen. (you should of known this) Thus increased Test which you will have from the AAS will in turn lead to an increase in estrogen. Estrogenic sides include bloating (this is what i mean by balloon face). Continuing, "estrogen blocker" isnt an accurate term. An AI is a chemical that destroys estrogen by various mechanisms, they differ with each AI, but all accomplish the same goal, just at different strengths and in different ways. Incorporating an AI such as aromasin or arimdex would keep your estrogen low and prevent these sides. On a side note, we DO want SOME estrogen. It is very important in our growth and overall health.
Thanks for the clarification
Well, I know it can lead to things like "bitch tits" but I had just never heard the term "balloon face" so thats why I was a bit confused

xxjoker122

Awards
yes injecting is100% better for u in every single aspect and way but...lets all agree that once u start injecting its hard to stop and yes idc what any of u say it leads to other drugs ive seen so many friends start doing coke and other **** just from injecting..its the same thing with weed u can say its not a gatewat drug but every one else has diff thoughts on it..thats all i was trying to say

xxjoker122

Awards
look into halotest 25 if u run 1 bottle u wont need a pct but u should get one and its legal and its a clone of hdrol just more potent and stronger at lower dosages..

Schnitt

Schnitt

Awards

This is what I was looking into doing. From reading here, a lot of people suggest orals to "kick-start" for first steroid users. I tried Prohormones a long time ago, do I need to get more of those to "kick start" or is it just fine with TEST E only?