LG Science PH Cycle stacking question

1. LG Science PH Cycle stacking question

I buddy of mine was just shipped off to IRAQ and left me his order that he had just received. He hadn't decided on how to use but thought I could benefit. Both of us decided we were about ready to give a PH cycle a try for a boost in progress over what we have been getting. I was hoping to hear advice on how to take advantage of the products I have.

2 bottles of Methyl 1-D
    2 packs of 4-AD RD
    2 bottles of MMv3

This will be my first PH cycle and I was hoping to go no more than 6 weeks. I am less worried about liver toxicity if the gains could be worth it (provided that I supplement the liver some help). The intent here is a spring board for muscle mass and not to be a continuous thing.

I was also hoping to hear of a good PCT that might include Tamoxifen and ZMA

Thanks

2. No major PCT needed, 4 weeks of tamoxifen at 20/20/10/10 should suffice. Zma I would take every night per bottle dosing.

M1d and mmv3 really shine at higher doses, especially in the 8-10 tab range. For the best results I'd double recommended 4 ad dosing while taking 4-6 caps of each M1D and MMV3...liver support not needed.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    No major PCT needed, 4 weeks of tamoxifen at 20/20/10/10 should suffice. Zma I would take every night per bottle dosing.

M1d and mmv3 really shine at higher doses, especially in the 8-10 tab range. For the best results I'd double recommended 4 ad dosing while taking 4-6 caps of each M1D and MMV3...liver support not needed.
    Thanks MrBigPR. I'll give this one a try.

I've got this:
    6 weeks on cycle 6 caps of M1D and MMv3 and double 4-AD dosing timing IAW packaging?
    2 Uni Animal Paks per day and ZMA per bottle dosing
    6 out of 7 days in gym (5 heavy weight and one cardio/core) (7th day off)
    300 g protein (within 2800-3000 calories/day)
    8 hours sleep

PCT:
    2 weeks of 20mg tamoxifen,
    2 weeks of 10mg tamoxifen
    ZMA and vitamins throughout
    heavy weights 3 days per week, 2 cardio days, one day off
    300 gr. protein 2500-2800 calories/day
    8 hours sleep

Any tweaks would be appreciated. Considered creatine as per tub throughout.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 43
    Last Post: 07-23-2010, 04:42 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-07-2010, 03:33 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-18-2009, 08:12 AM
  4. A science question
    By Blazay in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-24-2008, 04:17 PM
  5. Replies: 20