AndroMass, AndroHard & Creatine (Creapure) What do you think?

JD Intl

JD Intl

Awards
I was going to try and stack AndroMass, AndroHard & Creatine (Creapure) sometime in July when I have the money saved up to get them, the stack details are listed below … anyone have any thoughts on this?

Weeks 1-6
AndroMass 3 pills a day
AndroHard 3 pills a day
Creatine (Creapure) 1 serving a day

crazym

Awards
Creatine doesnt count in a stack its just a staple, dont stack the andromass just run it by itself first. What does your diet look like for your andromass run?

JD Intl

JD Intl

Awards
Creatine doesnt count in a stack its just a staple, dont stack the andromass just run it by itself first. What does your diet look like for your andromass run?

About 170g of protein and about 2700-3000 calories a day or more if I don’t feel like I am going to explode..

crazym

Awards
If your looking to gain maximum mass and make the most of your expensive andromass youll need to find a way to get more calories unless you are very sedentary.

If thats not your goal then do as you please.

I hope you have some sort of post cycle therapy in place and have just left that part out because its obvious?

JD Intl

JD Intl

Awards
If your looking to gain maximum mass and make the most of your expensive andromass youll need to find a way to get more calories unless you are very sedentary.

If thats not your goal then do as you please.

I hope you have some sort of post cycle therapy in place and have just left that part out because its obvious?

Of course I have a PCT and seen as how I don’t like to mix brands I was going to run
Primordial Testosterone Recovery Stack along with Nolvadex…. About how many calories should i take in to put on mass? And why not Mass and Hard at the same time?

crazym

Awards
Stack them if you really want your dosages are ok, but why if youve never run it before would you do both to start with, maybe one does bugger all for you and the other is effective, now your gonna keep stacking them and costing yourself $$.

As for calories, your 165lbs so either havent been in the game long or havent been eating enough, so the answer is, more. Probably need 3500-4000 calories, if your not gaining weight naturally then your limiting your gains when you are assisted.

squidboy

Banned
Awards
Yeah dude, don't even bother taking andromass or any other PH if you can't get 1.5-2 grams of quality protein a day, every day. Total waste of the product and your time. 4k of quality clean foods...if your diets not totally clean youll need more than that....2700 calories/ day if you are really working out hard is what you would eat to cut weight............. I'm eating 2700 on a cut and Im 5'10, 175. I'm down to approximately 4-5 % bodyfat. For my upcoming Andromass/hard bulk I'll be starting at 3500 day one, then bumping up 300 calories/ week ( mostly in complex carbs). I'm expecting to stay lean.......Most people suggest holding off on creatine until pct. With 2 steroids youll have all the growth potential you need to grow. Adding creatine when you start pct will help you preserve strength, and youll need it. Check out the diet section theres a grip of good info for your review.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have to agree for the most part with the others, except keep taking the creatine no point in stopping.

Also I would run the AndroMass at full dose for 4 weeks, and then depending on how you like it you can decide in the future if you wish to stack it with AndroHard.

JD Intl

JD Intl

Awards
I have to agree for the most part with the others, except keep taking the creatine no point in stopping.

Also I would run the AndroMass at full dose for 4 weeks, and then depending on how you like it you can decide in the future if you wish to stack it with AndroHard.
Yeah now I am thinking AndroMass for 4 weeks along with creatine and then my PCT. And depending on if I like the Andro Mass I will give the AndroHard a shot as well..As far as my diet goes I have been only counting the protein that I take in with my shake’s and for my cals it has been some what difficult to try and track them I tried looking online for some kind of calorie counter that would help me keep track but the sites that I came across wanted me to join there little club and I didn’t want to have to go though all that I just wanted a site that I could use to total up my cals for the day and call it good.. I defiantly will be checking out this diet section on here to see what info is all out there.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah now I am thinking AndroMass for 4 weeks along with creatine and then my PCT. And depending on if I like the Andro Mass I will give the AndroHard a shot as well..As far as my diet goes I have been only counting the protein that I take in with my shake’s and for my cals it has been some what difficult to try and track them I tried looking online for some kind of calorie counter that would help me keep track but the sites that I came across wanted me to join there little club and I didn’t want to have to go though all that I just wanted a site that I could use to total up my cals for the day and call it good.. I defiantly will be checking out this diet section on here to see what info is all out there.
Actually you can use AM's diet program to track your cals