SD/EPI 6 week lean bulk log

ProPopper

Awards
well due to failing a drug test i no longer am fighting this june so i figured time i can gain some weight. current stats are 6'1 190. I am currently a year away from finishing my four year in web development so until then all i do is farm and workout. Im not gonna get to in depth here, the obvious im not listing like preload and cycle assist and what not. running low dose of letro all the way through cuz im gyno prone and i got a little pea sized lump in my left tit.

EPI 30/30/30/40/40/40
SD 20/20/20/00/00/00
forsteel 02/02/02/02/02/02
letro xx/xx/xx/xx/xx /xx
(pct)
nolva 00/00/00/00/00/00/60/60/40/20/10/00/00
clom 00/00/00/00/00/00/75/50/25/00/00/00/00
erase 00/00/00/00/00/00/00/00/00/03/02/02/01
titainium00/00/00/00/00/00/00/00/00/xx/xx/xx/xx

also heres a list of everything i got if anyone would like to pick on me and call me an idiot and tell me i should be doing this instead of that.

assault
forged steel
SD
HD
EPI
lean xt
erase
titanium
D4
C4(preworkout that im obvously taking)
clom
nolva
letro
caber
ldopa
p5p
b6
Slin slane
NO2 blast
clen
formestane

ProPopper

Awards
Sorry but they are bad pics. kinda felt homo doing it so didnt spend much time. the back picture is really bad. my back is unevenly flexed due to me trying to take a picture at the same time.

Attachments

ProPopper

Awards
My schedule will go as follows

Cardio
Legs
Chest/Tri's
Legs
Shoulders
Cardio
Back/Biceps

i throw cardio in at different spots so that my lift doesnt rotate exact week after week. so this is a general idea of how it will go but the cardios will be rotated.

ProPopper

Awards
Ok so I'm doing thus on my phone so nothing fancy. I started yesterday but just did some cardio so nothing to log there. Today I did legs. Was the first leg workout I have done in maybe two weeks. So I was a little laggy and not quite as strong.

Squats 215 3x10
Lunges 90. 3x10
Leg curls 140 3x12
Calf raises 300 3x15
Leg ext. 140 3x10
2 sets of mike tysons and some other ab stuff before leaving

OafMister

Awards
subbd bro :)

ProPopper

Awards
ok im back home so i can elaborate a little more. im going to run epi straight through regular dosing. the SD im taking 20mg 2-4 hours prior to lifting. im not sure if this is going to be effective so ill give it a week and switch it to regular dosing or throw it out. im going to possibly add two more weeks of epi at 50 making 8 weeks total. if anyone can comment on that idea please do and let me know what i should do or if i should stick with 6 weeks.

ProPopper

Awards
today was chest and triceps. i started by taking one epi and sd this morning. followed with a little letro. i went to a supp shop today and got some no2 black or something. i forgot what it was called. any ways ate lunch took another epi and sd also that NO2 **** some arginine tabs and some other ****. pre-workout was a shot off protein also C4 and D4.... got a **** ton of free sample stuff from a bunch of shops i need to get rid of.. the workout was done with only 2-3 minutes between lifts and sets. each set carreid out until muscle failure

cable tri pushdown 100,110,120
cable crossover 120,140,140
bench 95,135,185
incline DB bench 90,100,110
single arm tri pull 30,40,50,60
skull crusher 40,45,50,55
decline DB bench 90,100,110,120
Dips 3 sets only got about a half dip in on the last set. pretty fu(king tired.

followed up with the usual post. ate some bdubbs tonight and gonna finish watching the game at my place. Lets hope bulls lose so the Heat dont have to see them. LETS GO HEAT!!!!!!!!!

ProPopper

Awards
woke up today with the worse soreness i have ever felt in my triceps. it sucks because i was going to do shoulders today but im not sure if thats a good idea being as i need my triceps some what for shoulder lifts. so im gonna intake some high level of muscle recovery supps and foods and see how im feeling later. today might become an off day or a cardio day, maybe even just a day devoted to core. I dont know but im kinda glad im sore cuz i havent had sore tris in forever so i must have worked them good yeasterday.

ProPopper

Awards
I kinda slipped up and forgot to do this the past few days. My brother just got his civil engineering degree so was busy friday to sunday then had database project to do. anyways strength is through the roof at only 20 mg. though im running in to a problem. SD is a progestin correct. well my left nip where the gyno is was having a flare up. i checked for lactation and nothing. so idk what the deal is or if i should worry. could just be some raised sensitivity and its tweeking me out. but to be safe i think im dropping the sd to preworkout only for a few days. i bumped up the letro and threw in some b6 and ldopa. if i dont see improvement ill just drop it ahead of schedule and maybe bump up my epi dose since epi seems to do me just fine.

ProPopper

Awards
forgot a few things. I have a thing of test e 250 and i was wondering if i should throw that in. My guy told me lots of times est problems related with SD can be countered with test injections.im not saying that if i do start injections im gonna keep with the SD but just wondering if anyone can comment on this. Lifts are up a lot and i have gained roughly 8 pounds in this first week. my buddy who is running straight SD and its his first run with SD is up 13 already. im not sure i believe this though because he is kinda not there and doesnt know how to use the scale at the gym properly.

ProPopper

Awards
Jimmy cracked corn and I don't care. Heat won today good deal. Anyways quick update I dropped to 10 mg of SD a day and up to 4 epi. Strength is insane right now. Cut really starting to show better I think. Looking nice and veiny too. Nip pain subsided. Very minimal sensitivity now. Thinking I'm gonna drop the ai after week 3 and rock the epi for three weeks with no ai. We will see how it goes. Only looking to keep maybe 10 pounds so I'm pretty happy with how it's going.

ProPopper

Awards
taking a break today because my whole damn body is soar. i have noticed my gyno is being really strange. sometimes its visible and hurts and sometimes its completely gone. Im not sure if this is that whole myth the epi reverses gyno but it deffinately seems to be messing with it. Kind of has me worried. I hope it doesnt explode when i post.

Destructi0n

Destructi0n

Awards
in bro

KashMoni

KashMoni

Awards
i have noticed my gyno is being really strange. sometimes its visible and hurts and sometimes its completely gone. Im not sure if this is that whole myth the epi reverses gyno but it deffinately seems to be messing with it. Kind of has me worried. I hope it doesnt explode when i post.

Looks like you are on 11th day of the cycle, which based on the illustration above shows to be the highest level of estrogen.

ProPopper

Awards

Looks like you are on 11th day of the cycle, which based on the illustration above shows to be the highest level of estrogen.
thats really insane because that graph like matches exactly what the lump is doiing. didnt bother me at all until about the weekend then i could feel it on my shirt when it was all sweaty then it had a little pain every now and then and was getting bigger and smaller. now the feeling is slowly fading more and more each day.

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
I am all for running letro at a low dose of say .05 eod but won't estrogen be crushed? Would something like caber or prami work better on cycle becaus the gyno from superdrol will be prolactin induced while on cycle.
Also sub'd

ProPopper

Awards
i dropped the SD already. Im taking yesterday and today off cuz im a little soar everywhere. i got some caber on hand but im not going to run it cuz i dont need it and the SD is dropped.Also im gonna be off letro within the next week and just gonna be running the epi with no ai. thinking im just gonna stay at 6 weeks. what do you guys think about stretching this out to 8

ProPopper

Awards
So i went and lifted late last night. since dropping the SD on wednesday i think it was. strength has dropped. so this proves that i was only being effected by the SD and not the epi yet. Also very very sore this morning. I have dropped the letro and decided im upping the dosage of epi. by the end of the cycle i wanna be somewhere in the 60-100 range so im going up to 5 now. maybe middle next week up to 6 then quickly up to 7 where i might ride it out at. I know the one time i took epi it took over about beginning of week 4 and the strength went through the roof. Ill try and do a little more thorough log of my workout today. I got some of that 1MR preworkout cuz my buddy wont leave me alone about that so im gonna try that today. Also I have 0 signs of any shutdown right now. libido is actually going insane. might be due to the 3 forged steel i take a day. or the amount of arginine im taking in. but anyways who cares cuz its awsome and the girlfriend i think is about to pop cuz im following her around the house all day ready to breed like rabbits. thanks to those who are reading this if anyone even is. ill put some picture updates on soon. my back is looking way more cut and vascularity is insane. i wake up looking like i just worked out. also Miami Heat is going to absolutely rape the Bulls. and the Thunder will be taken out by the Griz tomorrow. History in the making people.

ProPopper

Awards
quick question. i jusr realized i have two different epi clones. is this going to matter when i run out of one and switch to the other?

KashMoni

KashMoni

Awards
So i went and lifted late last night. since dropping the SD on wednesday i think it was. strength has dropped. so this proves that i was only being effected by the SD and not the epi yet. Also very very sore this morning. I have dropped the letro and decided im upping the dosage of epi. by the end of the cycle i wanna be somewhere in the 60-100 range so im going up to 5 now. maybe middle next week up to 6 then quickly up to 7 where i might ride it out at. I know the one time i took epi it took over about beginning of week 4 and the strength went through the roof. Ill try and do a little more thorough log of my workout today. I got some of that 1MR preworkout cuz my buddy wont leave me alone about that so im gonna try that today. Also I have 0 signs of any shutdown right now. libido is actually going insane. might be due to the 3 forged steel i take a day. or the amount of arginine im taking in. but anyways who cares cuz its awsome and the girlfriend i think is about to pop cuz im following her around the house all day ready to breed like rabbits. thanks to those who are reading this if anyone even is. ill put some picture updates on soon. my back is looking way more cut and vascularity is insane. i wake up looking like i just worked out. also Miami Heat is going to absolutely rape the Bulls. and the Thunder will be taken out by the Griz tomorrow. History in the making people.

60-100 mg for epi? That's way too much...there is a point when either the dosage or length of cycle's side effects outweigh the benefits...

1MR is one of the most stim heavy preworkouts out there, and the use of preworkouts/stims is discouraged on cycle because of blood pressure. The cycle is already increasing it, and you're just putting additional stress by adding 1MR, save it for PCT.

And regarding your two epi clones, just use both at the same time, like 2 pills from one, and 2 pills from the other...and you'll finish both at the same time and have the same constant input of compounds throughout your cycle. But honestly, it shouldn't matter that much.

ProPopper

Awards
60-100 mg for epi? That's way too much...there is a point when either the dosage or length of cycle's side effects outweigh the benefits...

1MR is one of the most stim heavy preworkouts out there, and the use of preworkouts/stims is discouraged on cycle because of blood pressure. The cycle is already increasing it, and you're just putting additional stress by adding 1MR, save it for PCT.

And regarding your two epi clones, just use both at the same time, like 2 pills from one, and 2 pills from the other...and you'll finish both at the same time and have the same constant input of compounds throughout your cycle. But honestly, it shouldn't matter that much.
I figured that would get someone to respond lol. thanks a lot man. i tried the 1MR but didnt feel it because i ate bout 20 minutes before drinking it. also I was kinda blow baggin about the 60-100 in hopes someone would respond to me aimlessly posting to myself. my real range is going to be 4-6 a day. im at four currentyl, 1 in the morning 2 preworkout, 1 at night. Heres the deal with the epi's i have so its a little more clear. I have 4 things of epistane by IBE that i am saving for the day that everything gets pulled. that compound is the epithio-etticholian if you get me. the epi's that i am taking for this one is two different brands. i had a bottle of EPI-DRONE given to me from my buddy at complete nutrition. thats made by legal limits labs which i believe is just complete nutrition. and i also have one called EPI-Lean by hardcore formulations. both of these are the same compound, epithio-androst, so am i good there to just end on one and start the other or should i throw them all into a cookie jar, shake it, and grab from that for now on.

ProPopper

Awards
and it appears i forgot to talk about my lift yesterday. Went to the gym after a big breakfast and lunch. felt ready to tear **** up for some reason. my shoulders were hurtin in the morn but by noon they were ready for some cable stacks. Went and did back and biceps. ill try and remember all that i did.

concen DB curl 10 reps 30, 35, 40
single arm cable curl 10 reps 70,80,90
lat pulldown 10 reps 100,120,140
seated row 10 reps 155, 170, 185
db hammer curls 20 reps 25,20,15
upright row 15 reps 120,130,140
back raise with 45lb weight 10 reps.... i know for a fact this was the last one we did because after doing it me and my buddy who i told it wasnt smart that we do them, had horrible back pumps. we were on the ground for maybe 20-30 minutes wincing in pain. Felt like dumbasses. i knew it was going to happen and i told him but he wanted to do it, so lets just say i dont think he will wanna do that lift ever again while on a PH. i have never experienced this before and i must say this was the most uncomfortable, never ending pain i have ever experienced in the gym.

KashMoni

KashMoni

Awards
I figured that would get someone to respond lol. thanks a lot man. i tried the 1MR but didnt feel it because i ate bout 20 minutes before drinking it. also I was kinda blow baggin about the 60-100 in hopes someone would respond to me aimlessly posting to myself. my real range is going to be 4-6 a day. im at four currentyl, 1 in the morning 2 preworkout, 1 at night. Heres the deal with the epi's i have so its a little more clear. I have 4 things of epistane by IBE that i am saving for the day that everything gets pulled. that compound is the epithio-etticholian if you get me. the epi's that i am taking for this one is two different brands. i had a bottle of EPI-DRONE given to me from my buddy at complete nutrition. thats made by legal limits labs which i believe is just complete nutrition. and i also have one called EPI-Lean by hardcore formulations. both of these are the same compound, epithio-androst, so am i good there to just end on one and start the other or should i throw them all into a cookie jar, shake it, and grab from that for now on.
Honestly you'll be fine either way...but what I was suggesting is to keep the independent variable (the epistane) constant, kind of like an experiment.

Let's say one of those brands has 98% purity, and the other has 95%.... If you're using one now only and it runs out, the 2nd brand can either decrease or increase in terms of quality, but which one are you getting for sure? But if you take 2 pill from one bottle, and 2 pills from the other, the quality of the compounds taken is always equal and constant throughout your cycle. So no don't just throw them in a cookie jar, keep them separated so you know which one you're taking.

Now that's just a thought and could be useless, as both could have higher and equal purity %, but it's a thought nonetheless...

Yes 1MR and most other preworkouts level of effectiveness decrease when taken on a full stomach. It's the same thing of lifting right after eating...you're body sends more blood flow to digest the food, rather than to your muscles to enable you a good workout etc...

ProPopper

Awards
Today i am taking the day off but yet again i forgot to post yesterdays lift. i think the epi is starting to hit me. i took two caps pre-workout. strength felt a little higher then the other days since i dropped the SD. also my gyno is still acting weird. hoping it quits otherwise it might worry me to drop the whole cycle and post. im up a solid 8 pounds i think due to the SD. the lift i did was chest and tri

tricep pushdown 140,150,150
cable crossover 140,160,160
dips
flat BB bench 135, 225, 185
incline DB bench 100, 110, 110
skull crushers 55,60,65

gonna start taking every other day off. give my body more rest. maybe see some better results.

ProPopper

Awards
Not much to note. that why i havent posted. Strength is nothing great at the moment. still sitting at about a solid 8 lbs. I am running 50mg a day. i have done what one person suggested and i am taking from both bottles each day. hoping this epi hits me next week. so the gyno thing i figured out was totally the SD. squeezed my tit and a little clear fluid came out so i started dosing some prami. My nipples were kinda puffy so thats what made me think of doing that. so ill keep you posted on that ****. Also got a question for anyone who cares to answer. Im done running SD for good cuz that **** ****s with me too much that its not worth it. This questions for anyone be mean or be nice im open to constructive criticism. Can i do a two or three week run of HD starting on monday. I have tons of it and since i only took the SD for a week and two days at only 10-10 mg a day i didnt really bulk like i wanted to. ANYONES opinion would be nice. Oh and i lost my camera so wait for pic updates.

ProPopper

Awards
and im back. i got sick of writing nonsense because i wasnt even feeling the epi yet. anyways the epi is flowing like a SOB through me. blood deffinately thinned out. got a bloody nose the other day which is rare for me and i get hickies as soon as the woman touches me. Just a quick recap of what im at now. taking 50mg of epi everyday and also i through in some HD which was probably pointless cuz im only running it for 2 or 3 weeks. the other day at the gym the epi all of a sudden hit me. it was like someone flipped a ****ing switch.... just bammm and im stronger. i added a 90lbs to my bench and nailed it 8 times with very little help on the last few. ill start from here on out with a more detailed log of my lifts and picture updates.

KashMoni

KashMoni

Awards
well sorry to hear some of the stuff going on, but I'm glad the epi flipped the switch and you've got some strength. Hope you can come out with a successful cycle at the end man.

ProPopper

Awards
So i went to the gym late last night with a buddy and tried a one rep max on the bench. maxed out at 325!!!!!!!!!! never in my ****ing mind did i think i would be able to do this. i forgot to log my lift yesterday but ill take a stab
bench BB 250 3x12
lateral front cable raise 60 3x10
db side raises 40 10x2
dips 15
cable fly 140 3x10
all i can remember...
some updates on everything else i noticed acne is starting so im going to have to start paying more attention and showering more. also ill throw in some tanning 3 times a week that usually really helps me. my blood is thin my nose always has boogers with a red tint. gyno lump has no sensitivity at all except sometimes will give a little throb. also EPI IS NOT REVERSING GYNO so lets put that to rest in a log. prami has been effective since the SD problem. no liquid and puffyness in the left one is almost gone. joints are starting to get dry. elbows and knees are always giving me problems. new found weight is hard on my legs too. played some 5 on 5 basketball yesterday and wasnt too mobile though my jump has increased quite a bit. need to really start with a better diet so id like some pointers from you guys please. right now im doing really bad let me give you an idea. breakfast is usually smaller and consist of either oatmeal or peanut butter something and about 1/4 - 1/2 gallon of milk. I LOVE MILK. throughout the day random foods. a lunch and then dinner is always two meats. so chicken and steak or fish and chicken you get the point. by the end of the night i have at least a half gallon to gallon of milk in me. my protein intake through supplements is 50 gram shake around noon. post work out is 22 grams protein 300 carbs and a lot of cals im not sure containers to far away to look. its a top end mass gainer. if you think i should switch up when i ddrink that please let me know. and after dinner another 50 shake.. before bed i drink about 4 glasses of milk. i have always been bad with my diet so help would be much appreciated.

as far as weight goes ive started to lose some though i feel bigger and look bigger. 6 pack has magically transformed to an 8 one and i dont ever do abs.... need to start. strength is insane honestly should one ever get worried if strength is too high????? idk what to think. also id like to hear some new lifts... my chest has adapted to much and im sick of my arm and shoulder lifts. ill post again if i think of more to say

also LETS GO LEBRON AND MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!! everyone better watch dirk get made a fool of tonight

ProPopper

Awards
just realized i only got maybe two weeks left on this cycle. very sad. must say im really liking epi this time