ASPIRATE! L@@k

1. Registered User

ASPIRATE! L@@k

HAD MY 5TH INJECTION TODAY, RUNNING TEST E ONLY CYCLE, I DIDNT EVERYTHING YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO DO, (FOR THE MOST PART LOL) I SWABBED THE VIAL, SHOT 1ML OF AIR INTO THE VIAL, DREW 1 ML, DREW THE TEST OUT OF THE NEED TO 1 1/2 ML, SO AT THIS POINT THEIR IS 1ML TEST IN THE SYRINGE AND 1/2 ML OF AIR, I PREPPED THE INJECTION SPOT, SWITCHED OUT NEEDLES FROM 1 INCH TO 1 1/2 INCH BECAUSE I WAS INJECTING THIGH, AND WITHOUT THINKING I JAMMED THAT SUCKER IN THEIR AND THEN I REALIZED I DIDNT GET RID OF THE AIR , IVE DONE THIS BEFORE AND WHEN I PULLED OUT IT SHOT BLOOD, SO I WAS NERVOUS TO PULL OUT AGAIN SO I JUST SLOWLY INJECTED, AFTER ALL OF THE TEST WAS OUT OF THE SYRINGE, I LET IT SIT FOR ABOUT 10 TO 15 SECONDS SO LET THE TEST DISPERSE, AND I PULLED OUT QUICKLY, NO BLOOD FOR THE FIRST 5 SECONDS, THEN A SPEC OF BLOOD CAME THROUGH THE INJECTION SITE, MY QUESTION TO YOU GUYS IS, IF IT WAS IN A BLOOD VESSELL I WOULD KNOW RIGHT? DOES IT SOUNDS LIKE MY INJECTION WAS OK AND I JUST GOT LUCKY WITHOUT ASPIRATING. PLUS WHEN I DRAW THE GEAR INTO MY SYRINGE, PEOPLE SAY TO FLICK THE BUBBLES, BUT I NEVER HAVE ANY BUBBLES, IS THAT MEAN ITS NOT REAL?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

take your ****ing caps off dude **** relax!

if you hit a blood vessel- WHO CARES

its veins you need to worry about

and the only way to know if you gear is real is to have it tested- or wait to see if it works

relax dude
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  3. Registered User

ok then i used the wrong word, if i hit a vein, should have it been obvious, from what i described i didnt hit a vein right? and when u do hit a vein, basically does that mean if u inject in a vein u have wasted your gear. I am just trying to understand..... THANKS in advance
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

no, when you hit a vein what happens is the oil has the POTENTIAL to kill you, it doesnt always but it could. Which is why you aspirate ALWAYS

it would be obvious if you hit a vein WHEN you aspirate, DO NOT SHOOT with air in the syringe, IF you cannot aspirate that way- be careful, when you hit a vein when you aspirate blood will shoot into the syringe
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  5. Registered User

ok so all in all i know to be more careful in the future, so u would say i should not have anything to worry about at this point, i did inject with a bit of air in the syringe, i know i know, BAD, should i look for anything, would it have happened already lol. just being precautious
  6. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor

I read this thread...am I gonna die?
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

when did you inject? if its been 24 hours im pretty certain your fine....
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Aspirate with bubbles?
    By sutter82 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-21-2010, 01:47 PM
  2. How Much Should I Aspirate?
    By Wudog in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 05:17 PM
  3. aspirate orange, HELP! please
    By statuz in forum Anabolics