Phorce / Phreak Cycle - HELP!

Matty3000

Awards
Hi Everyone

This is my first post. I am seeking some advice about Phantom Labs Phorce and Phreak.

I have not ran a PH cycle before.

I understand Phorce = LMG+D-Zine, and Phreak = SD+H-Drol.

I liked the look of Phorce at first, but after doing some reading I understand that LMG is a "progestin", so I am worried about getting gyno.

Phreak on the other hand, looks quite strong (15mg SD + 25mg H-Drol) for a first time cycle.

Phorce and Phreak are the only PH/DS "available" where I am.

Is anyone able to tell me the best way to run either of these?

I am thinking a 3 - 4 week cycle, followed by PCT (nolva), plus the life support supplement.

I have read lots of posts about cycles regarding these PHs, but there isn't too much out there on Phorce or Phreak as they seem to be quite new.

Thanks heaps!

Matty3000

Awards
P.s, I was thinking that for Phreak maybe I could pulse 1 pill on training days (4 times per week), and then do 1 pill ED for weeks 2 - 4.

crazym

Awards
Either pulse or do a straight cycle. Make sure to stuff your face 24/7 to get those calories in, I'd go phreak and run it at 1 pill a day if I was you maybe 1.5 pills. I would also go nolva pct but many others are going toremiphene recently, have a read around.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
I have a buddy who is finishing up Phorce, at 2 caps a day, and it was easy on him in terms of the sides you can feel, and the gains seemed to be slow and steady in size and strength, I think he is up 5-7lbs, and claims to not feel overly supressed (using DAA on cycle as well).

Matty3000

Awards
Hey guys

I was wanted to know if anyone had an opinion for which one to try first, phorce or phreak? If I only wanted to take 1 capsule a day, what would be the best time to take it?

Thanks

crazym

Awards
may want to check availability, phantom labs is sold out most places and discontinued rumours are going around.