- 04-27-2011, 02:17 AM
Okay i am at wk 4 of my tren xtreme cycle. I will be starting my pct in a few days (Clomid, pct assist, etc). Problem is my allergies all of a sudden went all to hell and now i am sick. I normally take claritin d for this type stuff. Does anyone know if it would be okay to take that? if not is there any cold/allergy meds that would be okay? Sorry if its a stupid question but its hard to eat and lift hard when i cant hardly breathe.
Similar Forum Threads
- By RVAPump in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 6Last Post: 07-03-2011, 06:06 AM
- By drummerzrus in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-06-2010, 11:29 AM
- By sakes in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2009, 04:39 PM
- By KIRK24 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 8Last Post: 04-09-2008, 09:16 PM
- By KIRK24 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 8Last Post: 04-08-2008, 07:09 PM