Considering Test P and Tren A Cycle

jamieruggiero

Awards
Hello,

I will start with a brief bio/stat.

Im 31, 6ft 3, and currently 224, lifting weights off and on since I was 22. My starting weight was 165lbs and my heaviest I have gotten was 240 almost all natural some protein supps, and multivitamins is all Ive taken.

My goals right now are to keep or add some lean muscle so that I stay in the 220lb range and knock my Bf% down about 5-10%( a huge percentage gap im sure) currently im at 22%. Roughly im guessing that leaves me with about a 170lb actual muscle mass estimate.

Im really considering doing some fina and syno converstions and doing my first tren test prop cycle. Since all this time I have been in the gym I have met nobody that admits to doing or having any sources( everyone claims natural) I figure this is the only way im going to get to try a cycle.

Reading for the last month or so Im still unsure of the PCT for this. Im reading some people doing clomid, novladex, and 60x0, some take one or the other some take them all.

So for a first timer, i want to get my PCT lined up before i actually do any conversions. What would be this forums advice on my first cycle and pct?

Thanks for all constructive and negative criticism on my newbness and spelling and grammar. Trying to cover all bases here.:veryhappy:

SwolePole

Awards
hey bro for a first cycle i would stay away from tren, use it later on!
I am on my first cycle at the moment which is just prop/enan and im feeling great
sources are in every gym (basically every decent gym someone knows someone) you might not be asking the right way (if that makes sense)

you have to figure out how you react and to what so you can adjust accordingly
I was hell bent on running tren a, prop and some anavar until a good bro opened my eyes up and just being on test alone wow i feel great now im starting to see how i react to test in regards to bloating/water weight/sides ect which is important if you going to stack more then one thing because of the negatives you need to know WHAT is causing if you need to drop it
imagine being 4 weeks into a cycle and having to stop because you dont know what making you blood pressure spike, making you break out like crazy, have gyno (tren has prolactin issues) so do what i did, save the tren for the next cycle but if you run it get some camber for the prolactin bro

dont mean to sound like an ass bro but you can do 3-4 cycles in a year if you want to, you waited this long why rush into it with tren when you can still do well off test + refined diet if you want to recomp?

jamieruggiero

Awards
Thanks for the advice. I have seriously consideredd just running the test, from what I have gathered it is recomenended for a first cycle. Is it safe to say that nolva is ok for a pct. How did u work ur first cycle?

SwolePole

Awards
im on my first cycle right now! (I got a log in cycle info)

man all the good stuff i heard about tren made me want to run it so damn bad!!! the strength, lean gains man it sound so damn good! minus the fact is kills cardio, and can have some nasty sides plus its ED injections which for my first one I dont think it would be a good idea.

Im on Prop and Enan, 12 weeks, first 4-5 weeks is prop 100mg EOD
Test E 250mg 2x a week (Weds and Sunday)

Since enan takes time to hit you i wanted to try prop since I had no interest kick starting with Dianabol.

I have recently started to feel on, have already gained thickness, some size in upper chest/shoulders and traps and im just past week 2, (day 17)
pinning yourself EOD isnt that bad Im using quads/glutes and delts

PCT i would go for Clomid and/or Nolva
I have a few things instock torem, tamox, clomid only thing I didnt get was HCG but my pct will be Nolva and Clomid for 4 weeks
there are some sample pcts to base yours off on here bro just have a look at the sticky

goodluck with whatever you decide to do bro

Prop for 8-10 weeks
Test e 10-12 weeks (with or without a kick start of DBOL or PROP your choice i guess)

more then enough for a first cycle for sure!
my sides currently are, oily skin, bit of acne on the face, starting to get some acne on shoulders but its minor.
next cycle i will know what to expect in terms of sides from test and then add in others

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
do not under any circumstance use trenbolone on your first cycle dude.....

tren is a monster, and if you have never used AAS you will not know how to handle the agression/mood issues it brings on, I personally will NEVER touch trenbolone again **** made such an angry person.

if you look hard enough there are legit sources, you jus t gotta look