First cycle. Test/EQ/Var

Remoxing

Awards
Hi, I am 21, 5'9, 85kg (187 pounds), 12-13% BF. This will be my first cycle, i haven't previously done any ph/ds so im jumping in at the deep end.

Main purpose is to put on as much size as possible, hoping for about 15 pounds, as well as to lean up somewhat. Diet will be as clean as possible but i wont hestiate to eat dirty.

Here is the cycle that i have planned: (might change slightly depending on the compounds i can get my hands on)

week 1-12 Test E/C @ 500mg/wk
week 1-11 EQ @ 600mg/wk
week 1-4 anavar @ 50mg/ed
week 9-14 anavar @ 50mg/ed

week 1-14 HCG @ 500iu 2xweek (Stop 4 days before PCT & last 2 shots @ 1500iu)
week 1-14 Arimadex @ 0.25mg/ed
week 14-20 Aromasin @ 25mg/ed
week 14-18 Nolvadex @ 20mg/ed

Extra Nolva available if signs of gyno. Adex dosage upped if water retention occurs.

Any problems or recommendations?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Heck of a stack. Sounds fun.

My obvious suggestion would be to hold off another couple years lol, but outside of that, I'd say cut the var at the beginning of the cycle and add that in on the end. Dosing it higher (75mg/day or so or even a bit more) will give you far better results, from what I hear, and it doesn't have a place at the beginning of the cycle. If you're looking for an oral kickstart, grab yourself some d-bol or SD (or t-bol if you're really wanting something dry, though it shouldn't matter that early on for that little time).

WerdUp

Awards
Test E @ 500(or less) a week should be EVERYONES first cyce (injectable that is) imho. Stacking substances and not knowing how your body will react to ANY of them is piss poor logic imo.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Test E @ 500(or less) a week should be EVERYONES first cyce (injectable that is) imho. Stacking substances and not knowing how your body will react to ANY of them is piss poor logic imo.

perfect advice. To the org. poster, you made a great cycle but your just no ready for it. Maybe add a little var but thats it. Use some hcg for a few wks after you have been on cycle 5-6wks and stop it once you start PCT.

Than make sure you take a good break (10-20wks) and run another cycle with more goods. :yup:

Remoxing

Awards
Thanks for the replies. With your advice and further research ive decided to just do a test only cycle.

Will go something like this:

Week 1-12 Test E/C @ 500mg/wk
Week 3-14 HCG @ 250iu 2xweek (Stop 4 days before PCT & last 2 shots @ 1500iu)

PCT
Week 14-18 Nolvadex @ 20mg/ed
Week 14-18 PP Testosterone Recovery Stack

I will also try to get an AI on hand incase of gyno (i dont think im susceptible though). Will form stanzol be sufficient? it is quite difficult to get AI's in aus.

Will the PCT be sufficient? Any feedback?

Thanks in advance.