First timer Hdrol cycle looking for advice

wakester

Awards
Hi everyone, looking to start my first cycle of cell hdrol within a month. My goals for this cycle would be to gain muscle 10-15lbs and lose bf.

I would like to add in a decent amount of cardio. Im trying to have a high protein diet and up my calories around 3000-3500. Its going to be a bit of a challenge to find the most efficient food while on a budget but am totally up for it.

Before I go and buy everything I wanted to post what my thoughts were and get feedback from the experienced.

Background info
Male
height: 5'10
weight: around 175

Pre-load 2 weeks
Week 1-2: N2Guard
Fish oil
Glutamine
Taurine
Multi

On Cycle
Week 3-9: H-Drol 50/75/75/75/75/75
N2Guard
Cel Cycle Assist
Fish oil
Glutamine
Taurine
Multi
Whey & Casein Protein

PCT
Week 10-14: Serm-Toremifene Citrate
Cel Pct Assist
PES Erase
DAA
Creatine
BCAA
Whey & Casein Protein
N.O.
Glutamine

Any feed back/critiques are much appreciated as this is going to be my first cycle and am excited yet want to be cautious.

TheSig1855

Awards
you should search some other hdrol logs/posts find the dosing for your PCT if you dont have that already..
I am about to run the same cycle with nearly the same supps less the Erase during pct and Daa but plus cortisol blocker

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Drop the cycle assist, n2gaurd will have u covered. And with all the pct stuff u have lined up u can save the cel pct assist too. The serm and other natty stuff is more than enough

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Take 7-8 fish oils a day, use good creatine and start it the last wk of cycle so it's easier to hold strength

wakester

Awards
Thanks for the feed back, its good to know that I can save some money using the products already covered. As for as dosage goes I've been doing tons of research and will continue to do more. I'd like to say I have that covered. Been bookmarking lots of points of interest.

So this is what Im looking at so far.

Pre-load 2 weeks
Week 1-2: N2Guard
Fish oil
Glutamine (On brand, already owned)
Taurine
Multi (ON Opti-Men, already owned)

On Cycle
Week 3-9: H-Drol 50/75/75/75/75/75
N2Guard
Fish oil
Glutamine
Taurine
Multi
Whey & Casein Protein (ON brand, already owned)

PCT
Week 10-14: Serm-Toremifene Citrate
PES Erase
DAA
Creatine (Controlled Labs Green Mag, already owned)
BCAA (Controlled Labs Purple Wrath, already owned)
Whey & Casein Protein
N.O. (Controlled Labs White Flood, already owned)
Glutamine

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Shiznitzz Weight Loss 6
Weight Loss 26
JennyIgotYonumba Anabolics 4
Cycle Logs 60
statik Anabolics 14