Recommend me a PH

coachgarfield

coachgarfield

Awards
stats: 5ft11 224lbs body fat 11-13% age 24
Goal: put on some more muscle, as well as to lose some more body fat
Things I have for a cycle Inhibit-E,CYCLE ASSIST, and A-HD "OTC" and milk thistle. Need some kind of a SERM probaly though.
-Thanks

ICEvilMonkeys

ICEvilMonkeys

Awards
You sound like you have some experience with PH's. What have you run? I would probably try epistane or a clone. I'm running a cycle of Epivar right now, and I have heard good things about it through forums and friends. Supposed to be really lean gains and drop BF. PCT should be easy with nolva or clomid.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Helladrol/H drol. would be a good one. Find some clomid or nolva for PCT.

coachgarfield

coachgarfield

Awards
You sound like you have some experience with PH's. What have you run? I would probably try epistane or a clone. I'm running a cycle of Epivar right now, and I have heard good things about it through forums and friends. Supposed to be really lean gains and drop BF. PCT should be easy with nolva or clomid.
ran a few low dosages of H-drol and super-drol

ICEvilMonkeys

ICEvilMonkeys

Awards
Nice bro. I'd run the epi because it is supposed to have less sides, and I heard it is good to switch up between Hdrol and epi. Either would be good for what you are looking for though.

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
stats: 5ft11 224lbs body fat 11-13% age 24
Goal: put on some more muscle, as well as to lose some more body fat
Things I have for a cycle Inhibit-E,CYCLE ASSIST, and A-HD "OTC" and milk thistle. Need some kind of a SERM probaly though.
-Thanks
Why do you say a serm probably though? As in you will think about it?

LyingSac

LyingSac

Awards
some kind of methyl masteron...cycle length....3 weeks....good stuff...

coachgarfield

coachgarfield

Awards
going to run epistane with nolva.

Dosing cycle

EPI: 20/20/30/40 with Cycle assist all the way through no pre loading.

Novla: 20/20/20/20 A-HD after to bost natural levels

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
going to run epistane with nolva.

Dosing cycle

EPI: 20/20/30/40 with Cycle assist all the way through no pre loading.

Novla: 20/20/20/20 A-HD after to bost natural levels
I'm not an expert on Nolva, but isn't it better to start the first few days a bit higher? And then taper down?

ICEvilMonkeys

ICEvilMonkeys

Awards
I'm not an expert on Nolva, but isn't it better to start the first few days a bit higher? And then taper down?
I'm def not an expert on Nolva either, but would it make sense to keep a low dose of Nolva straight through. I mean 4 weeks of epi isn't gonna shut you down too bad, and if you add a natty test booster maybe you could cut down on the lethargy from the Nolva. OP don't try this because like i said so, I'm just wondering if this makes sense.