dbol is just the best??

methman

Banned
Awards
i been reading alot of views..some say at low dose no pct is needed and gains are kept...others say run test...and pct is well needed..

has anybody done it with just dbol...

methman

Banned
Awards
well i look into it..i allready started it 2nd starting to fill it..im 11st round 170lb 5'7..doing 8weeks il keep a log and share my after math..

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would've asked for the advice before starting...but that's just me.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Don't believe everything you read. Dbol only is ok but don't expect to keep everything. At the same time, don't listen to those who say you will lose everything because you WILL NOT. I know MANY guys who ran dbol only over the years and you'll get some solid keepable gains in size and strength.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
DBOL ONLY IS FROWNED UPON, I WOULDNT
Who cares if it's "frowned upon"? Really. If it works for someone, it works! Judging by your response, I'm sure you've never ran it before and probably don't know anyone who has. Who cares what you read about online anyway? Don't believe the hype!

princevince

Awards
  • Established
Who cares if it's "frowned upon"? Really. If it works for someone, it works! Judging by your response, I'm sure you've never ran it before and probably don't know anyone who has. Who cares what you read about online anyway? Don't believe the hype!
spoken like a true "G":blackeye::eek:wned:

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
I've ran dbol by itself before several times in the past and had perfectly fine results without much difficulty recovering. This whole "wheres the test?" thing has gotten a little carried away, what do you think some of the bodybuilders in the 60's,70's, and 80's did? There were PLENTY of no test cycles, and most of them relied solely on genetics to combat any estrogen related sides. They didnt have nolvadex or aromasyn to run with their cycles religiously, actually most would just run a dbol/deca stack and still lean out for competitions. A few ran primo, very few ran test.

trapstar55

Awards
so the 90 percent of the people that say you shouldnt take dbol alone because you will lose most of your gains and it is a 17aa and hard on your liver are wrong and your right? I would go with the majority vote, their are better cycles to run than just dbol

trapstar55

Awards
You may not even lose alot of your gains, not everyone does, but i would stack it with test

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
so the 90 percent of the people that say you shouldnt take dbol alone because you will lose most of your gains and it is a 17aa and hard on your liver are wrong and your right? I would go with the majority vote, their are better cycles to run than just dbol
LOL are you serious or are you trolling?! Dbol is less harsh than a lot of the PH/DS that are "legal" on the market today. And becase as you say, 90% of the people say you shouldn't means that it's written in stone? As CoorsLight said above, most of the bodybuilders back in the 60's through the 80's ran dbol almost exclusively. I'll tell you what, there's much more research and studies done on dbol than there is on hdrol/epi/sdrol/etc.

So please do enlighten us as to what "better cycles" (oral only) are out there with your vast knowledge you've gained from reading online forums. The simple fact of the matter is that the OP was asking a simple question about dbol, and you give an answer based solely on what you've read online without any experience yourself. You're one of those that start all these types of rumors. You read something online then repeat it verbatim.

I'm pretty sure if you ran legit dbol once, you'd be sold. In my opinion, there is no better oral as far as gaining size and strength albeit not all gains are kept.

trapstar55

Awards
LOL are you serious or are you trolling?! Dbol is less harsh than a lot of the PH/DS that are "legal" on the market today. And becase as you say, 90% of the people say you shouldn't means that it's written in stone? As CoorsLight said above, most of the bodybuilders back in the 60's through the 80's ran dbol almost exclusively. I'll tell you what, there's much more research and studies done on dbol than there is on hdrol/epi/sdrol/etc.

So please do enlighten us as to what "better cycles" (oral only) are out there with your vast knowledge you've gained from reading online forums. The simple fact of the matter is that the OP was asking a simple question about dbol, and you give an answer based solely on what you've read online without any experience yourself. You're one of those that start all these types of rumors. You read something online then repeat it verbatim.

I'm pretty sure if you ran legit dbol once, you'd be sold. In my opinion, there is no better oral as far as gaining size and strength albeit not all gains are kept.
I repspect your view, but isnt it better to run DBOL with test rather than DBOL alone TRUE or FALSE

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I repspect your view, but isnt it better to run DBOL with test rather than DBOL alone TRUE or FALSE
Oh definitely! It's better to have a test base but some people either can't pin or don't have access to test so they'll run dbol only. I just think it's way overexaggerated when people say you'll lose everything because it's just not true.

methman

Banned
Awards
yes you guys know your ****..i done all them over price **** hghup sdol,mdol..every fuc king ...dol....dbol is just the best...true or false...?? i heard u old guys.. in the 60s 80s did birth contol pills..to stop bitch tits??

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
yes you guys know your ****..i done all them over price **** hghup sdol,mdol..every fuc king ...dol....dbol is just the best...true or false...?? i heard u old guys.. in the 60s 80s did birth contol pills..to stop bitch tits??
Dude it depends on what you want. Id expect you to make better strength gains on sd and comparable perhaps more size with dbol(although a good deal will be water retention)

Also bc pills are estrogen n that seems counter productive if your trying to prevent gyno

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
It's all a matter of opinion. Do I think it's the best oral? Yup. Size, strength, and a sense of well-being. As a matter of fact, I'm...nevermind :cool2:

Sdrol is good for strength but I don't think I'd ever use it again because it made me feel like sh!t! The lethargy while on sdrol, at least for me, was almost unbearable.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude it depends on what you want. Id expect you to make better strength gains on sd and comparable perhaps more size with dbol(although a good deal will be water retention)

Also bc pills are estrogen n that seems counter productive if your trying to prevent gyno
hmm, i dunno, i had HUGE strength from dianabol

I was running dbol/deca/test but this was in the first four weeks of the cycle so it was the dbol working, i mean

my bench went from 205x10 to 265x5(seriously)
squat from 385x6 to 450x5
deads all the way up to 405 x8

dianabol made me strong as FUK and packed a good 12 lbs of muscle on me(rest water)

as to the raging debate- dianabol/test is prefered but dianabol by itself is doable

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
hmm, i dunno, i had HUGE strength from dianabol

I was running dbol/deca/test but this was in the first four weeks of the cycle so it was the dbol working, i mean

my bench went from 205x10 to 265x5(seriously)
squat from 385x6 to 450x5
deads all the way up to 405 x8

dianabol made me strong as FUK and packed a good 12 lbs of muscle on me(rest water)

as to the raging debate- dianabol/test is prefered but dianabol by itself is doable
Yup, that's what I've been saying forever but of course you got these "dbol only sucks and you'll lose everything" guys all over the place. If you got it, use it.

Kircdrb

Awards
Not trying to hijack the thread, but would you recommend nolvadex or arimidex before/during/after a cycle of just d-bol?

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Sure schwell but you've never tried the sd haha.

Arimidex while on nolvadex(or clomid) after

methman

Banned
Awards
well im into 2nd week i started slow going high then droping..but yes my next run will be deca.test.dbol..or anvar..maby sustanon insted of the test..but yeah when the time right i will know...just wana say thanxs for the people who took they time to share..now get back to training like a beast!!!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Whaaaat I guess it got lost in the fray haha.