First Test-E Cycle Questions

boarderbrad15

boarderbrad15

Awards
First Test-E Cycle Questions???

Hey guys,
I have been on this forum for a while now, but decided it would be best to use new username for this.

I am in the planning stages of my first injectable cycle. I have a few questions and was wondering if some veterans could take a look and critique my plan so far.

I am 6'1, 27yo, with approx 10 years of lifting. The past 5 I would call "BB". I am currently a fairly lean 220lbs. I have done 3 PH cycles starting at 25yo. An 8 week cycle of 1-AD/4-AD/DecaVol, an 8 week cycle of H-Drol, and a 6 week cycle of EQ-Plex/E-Stane. All done with proper PCT of course...

I am going to be running a clean bulk with 12 weeks of Test-E at 500mg/week and would like to stack an oral PH with it. I have X-Tren, H-drol, EQ-Plex, and E-Stane, (all by CEL), and was wondering which one would be best for this cycle. I was also considering using D-bol or DieselbolanV2 instead for quicker gains.

Below is the cycle I have planned so far.

Weeks 1-12 Test-E : 500mg/week divided into two injections
Weeks 1-? PH of choice
Weeks 4-12 HCG: 500iu/week divided into two injections
Weeks 1-12 Adex: .25-.5 EOD if needed
Weeks -2-14 Cycle Support by AI

PCT
Weeks 14-17 Torem: 90/60/30/30.. maybe up to 120 the first few days?
Weeks 14-25 TCF-1...with 12 days on, 12days off
Weeks 14-20 Sustain Alpha
Weeks 14-20 Post Cycle Support by AI
Weeks 14-17 X-Lean: 100mg/day

Regarding the cycle: is HCG necessary for a "mild" cycle like this?

Regarding the PCT: Would adding topical formestane be overkill while using Torem? Is the Torem cycle length adequate?

I know I have a lot of questions, but I just want to get everything down before I "cross over". Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time..

boarderbrad15

boarderbrad15

Awards
Also, does anyone know the shelf life of Torem? I have had a couple bottles for several months, and I wont be PCT'ing from my cycle until September. Will my Torem still be good, or should I get some new bottles?