Equipoise and test c

pimp daddy

Awards
Just moved and found some equipoise and test c that a friend gave me. I got enough for 15 weeks. Wanna run it two shots a week.

pimp daddy

Awards
I've been reading other threads and everyone says to run something else to block estrogren. There r so many out there what's good and how much do I take and how often?

pimp daddy

Awards
Would u guys recommend doing one shot a week of both

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can do 1 shot of EQ per week since the ester is so damn long. I do recommend doing biweekly shots of cyp, though. I use letro on cycle and 1.25mg every injection day. You'll also want to run the test a week longer than the EQ so they clear the system at roughly the same time.

MIAsoldier

Awards
You can do 1 shot of EQ per week since the ester is so damn long. I do recommend doing biweekly shots of cyp, though. I use letro on cycle and 1.25mg every injection day. You'll also want to run the test a week longer than the EQ so they clear the system at roughly the same time.
Isn't cyp just as long of an ester as eq. I think longer even. Wouldn't one shot a week of 2cc (1cc-test, 1cc-eq) be just enough? Instead of 1cc-eq than .5cc-test one day and than .5cc-test again another day

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Isn't cyp just as long of an ester as eq. I think longer even. Wouldn't one shot a week of 2cc (1cc-test, 1cc-eq) be just enough? Instead of 1cc-eq than .5cc-test one day and than .5cc-test again another day
Cyp has 8 carbons while EQ has 11 carbons. Unless you're getting 500mg/mL for Test, 1cc 2x/week is ideal.

MIAsoldier

Awards
Cyp has 8 carbons while EQ has 11 carbons. Unless you're getting 500mg/mL for Test, 1cc 2x/week is ideal.
So for an example the cycle I am about to begin is eq300 and test cyp 300. Your saying eq300 1cc a week and than test300 should be pinned 2 times a week. At what .5 cc at a time or 1cc at a time? I thought because of its ester 1 shot a week of test cyp is enough

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So for an example the cycle I am about to begin is eq300 and test cyp 300. Your saying eq300 1cc a week and than test300 should be pinned 2 times a week. At what .5 cc at a time or 1cc at a time? I thought because of its ester 1 shot a week of test cyp is enough
At your stats, T'd hold off on running a cycle and focus more on nutrition and training than a cycle.