Awards
Ok so a buddy of mine just got some bloodwork done, here are his results:

vitamin D - 24.5ng/ml
DHT - 43
Prolactin - 15.5
Estradiol - 44.5
FSH - <0.2
LH - 0.1

I am not sure what his test/free test is he didnt send that to me but I think those levels were ok considering he was put on TRT last month. He takes 250mg Test cyp every 12 days. He also took 50000 iu of vit D for 12 weeks but his Vit D is still way low. His test was at about 230 when he started the TRT.

I figured id try and get some feedback from all you more experienced guys. A little background with him, he is 25, he has never taken anything hormonal in the past and has rarely even taken any supplements. He lifted only moderately off and on until recently when he moved in with me. We now go 3-5 times a week depending on our schedules.

Anyway, I have Clomid and Arimidex already and was wondering what you guys think about him taking both at the same time. Ive heard some people say to take them together and others say not to so I dont know? He is ordering some caber as well for the prolactin. Maybe im being retarded and this is a bad idea? Ive also got some p-5-p and DAA for him. Any other advice?