Stopping Deca 2 weeks in

beedo

Awards
I know I am gonna catch hell on this but I took the "advice" from a friend for a Test E 250mg/Deca 300mg cycle. I have ran Sustanon 250 a couple times with moderate gains and decided that I would give Deca a try, I am not concerned about all of the sides of deca and it shuts down your natural test and Hyposumtin(Forgot name). I am 32 years 6' 210 Lbs with a fairly good build and I really need to know if I can or should stop the deca NOW and continue on with just test E @500mg a week, I never had any gyno on test and I was told the gains with the deca would be really solid but it sounds like the sides are not worth the gains, or am I just paranoid???? Anyway I am pinning 300mg Deca/250mg Test E on sunday nights and then 250mg Test E on Wed. night and tonights the start of the third week. So how hard on the system would it be to stop the deca now after 600mg or should I continue whith the deca. PCT I have nolva/clomid and thats what ive always done after sustanon but looks like i might need hcg with pct and deca as well as other things, is the hcg that everyone uses the same as the hcg that women are using on the diet thing, thanks guys...........

EDIT: Guess what I need to know is if I have shut down everything already and there is no reason to stop or if I stop now I "should" be ok without having to buy caber, hcg, and worry about prolactin buildup. Buddy can get HCG in the pill form but cant get caber, but I found a research chem that is a prolactin inhibitor. Damn Caber is some HIGH dollar ****! Cant find Inject HCG Caber I found was Liquid Prami (pramipexole)