Morry's effin PCT bishes (PICS?...YUH)

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the delay and if you are just joining my logs, welcome!

This might help catch you up a bit
Link to the last page of my log
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/166685-morrys-test-p-22.html#post2812034

Basically just came off of test e/p, anavar, test suspension, and a little MDHT. Ran a 12 week cycle WITH HCG at 250ius a week except last pin which was 300ius and two weeks before the ethanate cleared my system

Didn't have any crazy sides.

Here is the game plan.

I week ago I started Osta Sarms S1 at 25mg a week so on my first day of PCT i was already on day 8 of Osta. I'm keeping the doses at 25mg for now. I have enough to run this 60 days which I might do depending on the LBM I retain.

CJC 1295 DAC at 2 mg first week then a 1 mg a week after until I've used all 6 grams

1 bottle HcGenerate, 5 caps a day (30 days)

1 Bottle Phyto Serm 347 2 caps a day (30 days)

I'm tapering Letro currently and will be bridging into exemstane to avoid estro rebound bc exemstane is a suicide AI.

I have tamox on hand if I need it. I will only loose this if I feel like my recovery is creeping along too slow.

I cannot and will not take clomid. I'm just one of those ppl that can't take it. It effs with me way too bad.

I'm on day 3 but haven't went to the gym today. I'll put the first 2 days in

Day 1

Chest / Abs

weight 210 :)

No strength loss as of yet. Killed the workout and completed med to high intensity cardio. 300 cals.

Pinned CJC1295DAC. I reconstituted with BW as suggested. I used 1 ml with a 25 gauge for ease of use, mixed it well, pulled out 50 click on a 29 gauge slin pin. I pinned subq. These was a decently amount of discomfort. I also expereinced a red area where I pinned the next morning. The area remained swollen all day and is better today but I can notice it.
I wonder why the discomfort and swelling? I have read it could be whatever they buffered it from.
I haven't noticed any real difference in sleep or anything since I started this.

Took 25 mg S1, 5 HcGenerate, 2 PhytoSerm, .5 ml Letro (tapering), cjc.....

No sides, I'm not depressed. It doesn't feel like working out with 112mg of Test Suspension running through your body but hey, it can't always feel like that.

Day 2

Weight 208

Legs / Arms

Widow maker day as my back still is pretty effed from lifting heavy on DLs and Squats back to back. Stupid mistake and I'll have to keep the weight down till this heals. I know going down in weight isn't great during PCT but it beats the hell out of an injury. I'll still be pushing as much weight on my other lifts.
Completed 20 min cardio, med to high intensity, 290 cals

Took 25 mg S1, 5 HcGenerate, 2 PhytoSerm, .25 ml Letro (tapering)

________________________-

I have pics i just haven't decided if I'll post them weekly or every 3 weeks or so. PCT should be well on it's way in 6 weeks or so. I'll be listening to my body and waiting until I think things are headed the right direction.

Morry

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In BRUDDA!

Kill this ****ing **** in PCT mang! :AR15firing: :AR15firing:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you guys haven't checked out his log, go hit it up. The best log I've followed in a LONG time! Congrats morry on a successful cycle.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wuts pct?

subd

WHERE IS SERM?!

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
All up in yo grill!!!

Oh, wait....SERM!! Ah, NM!!

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
And I don't know why, but this seems like a good party song to celebrate PCT!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Biggest, baddest bish in all da bordelo here, present and accounted for!! :twisted:

I wouldn't miss a morry thread for all the gold in Gladsheim!!:hammer:

Morry, just go ahead and run some of that Tamox (Nolva) @20/10/10........just to make Schwelly happy.......YUH!! :trout:

:439:

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Subbed morry
Welcome Bro! Thanks for coming along and being the first for the ride!!

In BRUDDA!

Kill this ****ing **** in PCT mang! :AR15firing: :AR15firing:
Yuh, going to effin kill it.

wuts pct?

subd

WHERE IS SERM?!
I'm not sure wut be dat PCTin everbody be talkin bout bish.

Young Jedi.......is a SERM really needed?

We shall soon see.......

All up in yo grill!!!

Oh, wait....SERM!! Ah, NM!!
My combo is working well so far. We will see. I may add a SERM still, but then again, I may not.

Biggest, baddest bish in all da bordelo here, present and accounted for!! :twisted:

I wouldn't miss a morry thread for all the gold in Gladsheim!!:hammer:

Morry, just go ahead and run some of that Tamox (Nolva) @20/10/10........just to make Schwelly happy.......YUH!! :trout:

:439:
TG, welcome aboard brother.

Bear with me on the SERM. Morry has done his research. Morry has a belief in a few things. Morry is out to prove it :)

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
very well Sir, im very very interested to see this, its your body- i respect your decision- and ur not an idiot anyways you know wtf ur doing so yuh

i sit back

eat some top sirloin and be a watching this bish in hurrrrrr

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 and 4 were both rest days again.

I can tell you the hunger on CJC 1295 DAC (from here on out I will refer to this stuff as just plain CJC, I know, I'm going to be asked in a page or two which I'm taking but I don't wanna write that crap every time. Yuh. ) is pretty bad. I ate "mostly" clean the two rest days I had. I'd say about 80% of my diet was clean. I didn't run or workout. Just rested.....a lot. I think I really needed it too.
My back was really fukked again after just doing some light squats. So I took two days and was back at it Friday. This means I only completed one full circuit this week. I am working all day tomorrow and I imagine that is going to shed some more weight.

Being on 2mg of CJC 1295 DAC and S1 at 25mg a day, I'm not seeing any muscle loss as of yet.

Here is a few things I'm relying on for this to be PCT. I'm already going up in body fat as much as I think I need to in order to maintain the LBM I was able to gain on cycle. I weighed in at 211 today. I'm happy to carry around a point or 2 more of BF if I can keep a good amount of the mass I packed on. I'm a much leaner 211 than I was a 206 at the beginning of my cycle. I have BF% from week 8 and 12. We'll get a decent idea of the mass I'll be able to keep over the next 4-8 weeks. I'm going to try and stay around this weight unless I see strength drop off and gaining more weight seems neccesary, but I don't think so at this point. Just being up in weight to 211 is probably one of the reasons my days in the gym have been easier than I expected in PCT. Being that low in BF really makes long workouts tough but looking that freaky sure feels good :)
The next, I have read and researched the use of SERMs in PCT and thier overall purpose for kick starting recovery. I think everybody is different and I don't seem to have a problem with my body producing Estrogen (hence my use of a powerful AI on cycle) from the test I produce (or inject). That means low levels of estrogen will lead to an increase in endogeneous test production, right? Through the negative feedback and the use of a suicide AI, a SARM, and some natural test boosters and stimulators, I'm thinking I won't need a SERM. SERMs are artificial estrogen. I have plenty, no thank you. That means the body doesn't see it as estrogen (but it act on the receptor like it does) so the body produces more aromatase and Test to stimulate more estrogen and it does this by stimulating LH. I'm no rocket scientist, but aren't there other ways to accomplish this safely without adding in another compound?

We are going to find out if I'm right.

Day 5

weight 211 (+1) Ate like a horse. No, really. Like an effing horse.

Back / Shoulders

Volume DL day. 135x15, 225x15, 245x15, 265x15, supersetted with military DB press with the 80sx10, x8, x6, x5. Shrugs with 315 and wide grip pullups with 45lbs. This was a successful workout. The rest served me well.
I felt strong thoughout the workout. I can tell the hormones aren't there anymore, but I think the S1 is helping keep my endurance up pretty high. It's nice to feel a litte more human while I'm in the gym. :) Then again, feeling like I can crush the world is pretty nice too.
Hit 20 min of Cardio at High Intensity.

I got a foam roller. I know, I know. I didn't think I'd get one, but my leg keeps getting tighter and tighter. I thought the eliptical would help, but it wasn't helping as much as I hoped. If you have sore knees or tightness, you have to look into these things. Simple little foam devices that with some discpline and time you will find yourself foam rolling at home bc it helps you feel so loose and all the pain or stiffness in your lower body is gone. :) These things rock and I'm loving it. I think the idea is it loosens you up enough where the micro tears we receive while we engaging in med to high intensity activity don't become major injuries because they aren't stretched. I'm hoping this method will alllow me to continue my cardio and heavy lifting while the micro tears heal.

Took my PCT combo. Tomorrow I'll start Exemstane in place of Letro. I may still add in tamox but I'm not sure. I'm sort of feeling this one out.

I pinned 1mg CJC 1295. The swelling from the last shot didn't go down till yesterday so I pinned IM this time. I got the head rush and the whole mix. Plus my hunger has been effing crazy, but that is working well in PCT for me. Good to know that money was well spent :) Not that I doubted my rat lab.

Let's see if I can rock this PCT

Morry

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good call on the foam roller- i use one at the gym- it really loosens the legs up and allows the tendons to heal and its great for the muscles too

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
morry wats your cjc dosing look like... 2x a week? or 10 days? .. im not very familiar with it but ive read interesting things about it

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
morry wats your cjc dosing look like... 2x a week? or 10 days? .. im not very familiar with it but ive read interesting things about it
Welcome bro.

Dosing is
Week 1 = 1mg x2, mon/Fri
Week 2-5= 1mg wed.

This has such a half life I think frontloading then dropping down to once a week will help it start its effects quicker.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
curious as to why you didnt use GHRP-6 stacked with cjc.... they are very synergistic, ghrp-6 providing a HUGE pulse of HGH everytime injected wheras the cjc provides the "bleeding effect" of hgh- releasing a constant trickle throughout the day...however

if i had to pick one it would be CJC

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
curious as to why you didnt use GHRP-6 stacked with cjc.... they are very synergistic, ghrp-6 providing a HUGE pulse of HGH everytime injected wheras the cjc provides the "bleeding effect" of hgh- releasing a constant trickle throughout the day...however

if i had to pick one it would be CJC

$350 PCT.
But if I do get some extra cash maybe I add it in.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in big man...here for the party ;)

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
350 pct dear God lol good point

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have read and researched the use of SERMs in PCT and thier overall purpose for kick starting recovery. I think everybody is different and I don't seem to have a problem with my body producing Estrogen (hence my use of a powerful AI on cycle) from the test I produce (or inject). That means low levels of estrogen will lead to an increase in endogeneous test production, right? Through the negative feedback and the use of a suicide AI, a SARM, and some natural test boosters and stimulators, I'm thinking I won't need a SERM. SERMs are artificial estrogen. I have plenty, no thank you. That means the body doesn't see it as estrogen (but it act on the receptor like it does) so the body produces more aromatase and Test to stimulate more estrogen and it does this by stimulating LH. I'm no rocket scientist, but aren't there other ways to accomplish this safely without adding in another compound?

We are going to find out if I'm right.

Morry
Sure there is. As they say, there's more than one way to skin a cat.

A SERM's main function is to keep circulating estrogen from attaching to breast tissue. SERMs were made for women with breast cancer. Not for male bodybuilders. It's selective estrogen receptors that are targeted by these compounds. Theses compounds are perceived by the body to be estrogen and they attach to the estrogen receptor and "block" real estrogen from attaching to them.
And I think as long as one keeps an eye on their estro levels and don't allow them to climb too high, there's no worries about that low level of estro attaching itself to breast tissue and causing lumps, swelling or gyno.

I've read where some guys will use Nolva @20 mg, daily throughout their entire cycles (sometimes 16 weeks) and then use it still for their PCT's. That's a long damn time to use Nolva. It's liver-toxic. Not good to run for extended periods. I think it's uneccesary to run it during the cycles. If people are that estro-sensitive, maybe they shouldn't use AAS or maybe they should research AI's a little more and use them instead of the SERMs.

Like I've said before, back when I cycled on and off, I used Clomid with no ill side-effects. But I didn't really notice any benefit from using it either. I just used a low-dose (50/25/25/25) to keep the infantile flamers at bay.

Like you said, we're going to find out if you're right soon enough. :22:

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I'm in big man...here for the party ;)
Glad to have you here. Welcome.

in for the soon to be classic log
I was wondering if you were planning on showing up :p Welcome aboard Mich. Late hours still treating you well?

Sure there is. As they say, there's more than one way to skin a cat.

A SERM's main function is to keep circulating estrogen from attaching to breast tissue. SERMs were made for women with breast cancer. Not for male bodybuilders. It's selective estrogen receptors that are targeted by these compounds. Theses compounds are perceived by the body to be estrogen and they attach to the estrogen receptor and "block" real estrogen from attaching to them.
And I think as long as one keeps an eye on their estro levels and don't allow them to climb too high, there's no worries about that low level of estro attaching itself to breast tissue and causing lumps, swelling or gyno.

I've read where some guys will use Nolva @20 mg, daily throughout their entire cycles (sometimes 16 weeks) and then use it still for their PCT's. That's a long damn time to use Nolva. It's liver-toxic. Not good to run for extended periods. I think it's uneccesary to run it during the cycles. If people are that estro-sensitive, maybe they shouldn't use AAS or maybe they should research AI's a little more and use them instead of the SERMs.

Like I've said before, back when I cycled on and off, I used Clomid with no ill side-effects. But I didn't really notice any benefit from using it either. I just used a low-dose (50/25/25/25) to keep the infantile flamers at bay.

Like you said, we're going to find out if you're right soon enough. :22:
Agreed and well said. It sounds like you and I continue to have many beliefs relative to fitness, discipline, and overall health that are very much alike.
We are iron brother after all, eh?

:firedevil:

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

weight 208 (-2) and down three from yesterday, I was able to eat enough that I didn't loose too much weight today. I did ramp up cals for last night's dinner and then had a 3:30am snack of eggs, whey, and butter (I have this bada$$ recipe that gives you a crap load of protein, healthy fats and almost no carbs. Great snack and addictive.

I worked outside sun up to sun down. I got a great workout and didn't get tired throughout the entire day. This extra point or two of body fat is keeping from getting light headed and exhausted when I work outside. This wasn't what I'm used to considering 2 weeks ago I was 200 and working outside. There is a BIG difference. :) I can notice a difference in my volume workouts too. Repping DLs around 85 times didn't wind me as bad as it had been. Don't get me wrong, I'm dripping sets, but still hitting each set hard. :)

Still taking all my pct stuff as scheduled, no modification concerning any of that.

Interesting thing I noticed after pinning CJC IM. NO SWELLING. I thought since it hurt a little yesterday that it would be tender and little swollen today (as it is with AAS). This wasn't the case at all. I had no discomfort in my quad at the pin site at all. I will be pinning CJC IM from now on :) I can deal with a couple hours of a dull ache. 2-3 days of swelling on the surface of the skin? Not so much.
I always pinned peptides subQ but I will not with this one anymore. If you too have had discomfort with a SubQ pin of peptides, try the quad.....worked wonders for me. I still used a 29g slin pin, but I'm lean enough, missing the muscle isn't really an option unless I'm trying to pin while I'm drunk. I also was only pinning 50 clicks. I'm not sure what a larger volume so close to the skin would do. I'd imagine the closer you got to the skin, the less you ought to ingect, but this is intuition not me stating fact. Anybody chime in that knows?

I'll prob go swimming tomorrow. I haven't decided yet, but I think it is a better bet than running considering my knee stays tight.

No sides that I really notice. I find myself analyzing things a bit more, but I'm sorta OD anyways, so I'm not sure it has anything to do with the change in hormone level.

Morry

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed and well said. It sounds like you and I continue to have many beliefs relative to fitness, discipline, and overall health that are very much alike.

We are iron brother after all, eh?:firedevil:
Indeed.

We are the same, McCloud. We are brothers!!! :duel:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep on killin morry! That egg's and whey recipe, i think you gave it to me right? I'm gonna have to try it. Any new recipes you come up with, send em my way bro!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep on killin morry! That egg's and whey recipe, i think you gave it to me right? I'm gonna have to try it. Any new recipes you come up with, send em my way bro!
Hey I want that recipe too!! :D

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
morry clear your inbox buddy.

Trying to get a PM to you

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I vary all sorts of stuff. I like simple stuff. Onions, peppers, spices, beef or turkey or chicken, salads with all sorts of stuff in thier and then there is eggs.....they are a category all by themselves. I have a certain amount of ingredients that I buy each week and a list of things I can make from them. I do add things like Peanut Butter and the occasional cheat but for the most part I buy the same ingredients every week. I unfortunetly have written many of prep list for a kitchen doing 50K a week, my own shopping list isn't hard and I can make all kinds of stuff.

Icing that taste like key lime, chocolate, peanut butter, or cake batter

Ranch dressing made from Ricotta cheese, water, peppercorns, ranch flavoring.

Almost zero carb pancakes

3 whole eggs, .5-.75 scoops of WPI cake batter, mix until it looks like pancake batter, then in a sautee pan over med heat put in 2 tbls of butter (made with olive oil) and melt it down. Turn heat to low-med and add in the pancake mix (egg and protein) and cover. Let cook until it rises (around 8 or 10 min), once it rises and is slightly browned on the bottem, flip to brown the other side. Once it is browned on both sides remove and put on a plate, take on more tablespoon butter and smear across the top and add the following
Take 3 oz greek yogurt and 1 scoop WPI (cake batter again, but I bet cin bun would be really good) and mix together. The consistency should look like icing. Put it in the freezer if you want (while the eggs are cooking). Once the pancake is cooked, add the last bit of butter and this ICING and BAMB bro, taste like CHEESE DANISH!!!!! Delish, macros below.

600cals
34.2 fat
66 protein
4.5 grams carbs (sugar from the yogurt.....all natural )
--------------------
poached eggs with peppers, onions and that creamy, cheesy ranch

and so on. I just vary this stuff up and cheat every once in a while and I'm happy and lean :)

Hey I want that recipe too!! :D
See above bro!

morry clear your inbox buddy.

Trying to get a PM to you
Roger that

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

weight 206 (-4) :( Need to eat more.

I did fasted cardio. Hit the swimming pool for 30 min, 1000 meters. I had some yard work to do so I kept the swim short so working outside again didn't kill me or my weight.
Fasted cardio never ever fails to humble me.

When I woke up I foam rolled for 8 min or so. Then I stretched. My legs were pretty sore from working yesterday, but this helped out a great deal.

Took all my PCT stizzuf and all is well.

I can't decide if I'll do chest abs or legs arms tomorrow....

I pin CJC again tomorrow.

Morry

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
organic pb is muey bueno bish
EAT OMGZ EAT

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
loving the late hours it gives me the time to get everything done and still kill **** in the gym. this log is off to a great start.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
organic pb is muey bueno bish
EAT OMGZ EAT
U right. I can go through a jar of PB in two days. I love the stuff and that is why I only buy it occasionally. I eat it irresponsibly and I know it :)

But Yuh, eat more. Heard.

loving the late hours it gives me the time to get everything done and still kill **** in the gym. this log is off to a great start.
Good to hear and thanks. Stay along for the ride. We are going to be testing some ideas out here.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

weight 207 (-3) but up one from yesterday, my 4am whey/egg cakes were well recieved.....this made it where I ate just about every 4 hours even after sleeping. I did drink with a buddy I hadn't seen i a long, long time and I overdid it. That is the first time I've been pretty tipsy in about 4 months:trink26:.
It didn't slow me down at the gym. I spent the whole day eating, stretching and doing some work. I was ready to kill me chest.

Chest / Abs

Still being able to superset BB Flat Bench with DB Flat bench then body crunches and doing this as a circuit. BB-135x10, 225x10, 225x10, 225x10, 225x10, DB- 125eax5, 115eax4, 105eax3, 95eax7 :) I went up in weight on the DB press. :) I'd say PCT is stil going well.:bigok:
20 min of med-high intesity cardio when I finished.

Foam rolling saved my life. I roll when I wake up, before I workout, after my weight workout and then sometimes at night. My knee and calf pain is almost entirely gone. I was going to run on the tread for the first time in a while but my workout partner wanted to hit the elipticals and we usually shoot the **** during our cardio. It's funny too bc we sound fine till about 10 min into it and our heart rates have been up there for a while, we are breathing heavily but still chatting. Anyhow, I'll keep you up to date about the leg and foam rolling. As of now I haven't had to limit any of my cardio or workouts bc of this. My back is still aching from time to time, I'll do a volume back workout tomorrow too. If all is well I may try heavy squats this week.

I'm about to pin CJC IM, I will be pinning 667mg for this reason. After reconstitution, I've understood that the CJC will be ok for 7-9 days. I'm not sure why if it isn't inside of you that it breaks down faster, but this is what I've read. If anybody has better info please post.
Back to what I was saying is 667mg x 3 pins = 7 days. If I only pin 500mg each time I will have to pin on day 11 after reconstitution which supposedly the peptide is broken down and useless at that point. If true this would cause mountains and valleys in blood saturation of the CJC. Therefore, the only way I have put together to lower the dose and stay in line with shelf life is to pin 666mg each pin. :) Make sense?:32:
I'm not sure if this is true about the 7-9 days bc I have been helping somebody take this stuff and we used the same bottle for a couple weeks without a problem, still got the hunger and energy (it is an older woman so GH is already low) which has led to fat loss and better overall self esteem. Was it the CJC? huh....

PCT is going well. I am not depressed although I have been noticing I'm thinking about sh1t that bothers me a little more, but I wouldn't say I'm depressed. That could just be stress from work right now. My libido is great. I kept waking up with a hard on the past couple nights. I just came of a 12 weeker and I don't feel shut down at all honestly.

Taking Aromasin, S1, HcGenerate, PhytoSerms and CJC.

Loving life:)

Morry

What you guys think for PCT regarding pics? Every week like my cycle log or every other week?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 8

weight 207 (-3) but up one from yesterday, my 4am whey/egg cakes were well recieved.....this made it where I ate just about every 4 hours even after sleeping. I did drink with a buddy I hadn't seen i a long, long time and I overdid it. That is the first time I've been pretty tipsy in about 4 months:trink26:.
It didn't slow me down at the gym. I spent the whole day eating, stretching and doing some work. I was ready to kill me chest.

Chest / Abs

Still being able to superset BB Flat Bench with DB Flat bench then body crunches and doing this as a circuit. BB-135x10, 225x10, 225x10, 225x10, 225x10, DB- 125eax5, 115eax4, 105eax3, 95eax7 :) I went up in weight on the DB press. :) I'd say PCT is stil going well.:bigok:
20 min of med-high intesity cardio when I finished.

Foam rolling saved my life. I roll when I wake up, before I workout, after my weight workout and then sometimes at night. My knee and calf pain is almost entirely gone. I was going to run on the tread for the first time in a while but my workout partner wanted to hit the elipticals and we usually shoot the **** during our cardio. It's funny too bc we sound fine till about 10 min into it and our heart rates have been up there for a while, we are breathing heavily but still chatting. Anyhow, I'll keep you up to date about the leg and foam rolling. As of now I haven't had to limit any of my cardio or workouts bc of this. My back is still aching from time to time, I'll do a volume back workout tomorrow too. If all is well I may try heavy squats this week.

I'm about to pin CJC IM, I will be pinning 667mg for this reason. After reconstitution, I've understood that the CJC will be ok for 7-9 days. I'm not sure why if it isn't inside of you that it breaks down faster, but this is what I've read. If anybody has better info please post.
Back to what I was saying is 667mg x 3 pins = 7 days. If I only pin 500mg each time I will have to pin on day 11 after reconstitution which supposedly the peptide is broken down and useless at that point. If true this would cause mountains and valleys in blood saturation of the CJC. Therefore, the only way I have put together to lower the dose and stay in line with shelf life is to pin 666mg each pin. :) Make sense?:32:
I'm not sure if this is true about the 7-9 days bc I have been helping somebody take this stuff and we used the same bottle for a couple weeks without a problem, still got the hunger and energy (it is an older woman so GH is already low) which has led to fat loss and better overall self esteem. Was it the CJC? huh....

PCT is going well. I am not depressed although I have been noticing I'm thinking about sh1t that bothers me a little more, but I wouldn't say I'm depressed. That could just be stress from work right now. My libido is great. I kept waking up with a hard on the past couple nights. I just came of a 12 weeker and I don't feel shut down at all honestly.

Taking Aromasin, S1, HcGenerate, PhytoSerms and CJC.

Loving life:)

Morry

What you guys think for PCT regarding pics? Every week like my cycle log or every other week?
EVERY FOCKING WEEK

and thinking about **** off cycle- i notice i do that to- not depressed, just more reflective i guess you could say- ON im more impulsive

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

weight 209 (-1) but up two from yesterday. I'm eating clean and eating a lot. All my carbs from fruits and veggies right now. I have a med to high fat and high protein way of eating during PCT. This is the same way I was eating on cycle except I am tossing in Carbs every 7 days or so in order to guard my muscle from breaking down. I did check my BF and I'm around the low end of 8%, was around 6.5 by the same calipers, but remember how much my gains slowed during my cycle when i got this lean? I knew I had to put on some weight to preserve that muscle. The CJC is really helping this too bc it makes my hunger pretty crazy for a couple days after the pin. Good thing all I have is clean stuff and no junk food. I just don't buy it and it makes it where eating 4500 calories a day involves hours and hours of cooking :) Not a bad thing.

Legs / Arms

Squats, 135x15, 225x10, 315x8, 365x4, 315x5. Supersetted with 21s again but I used 70 this time. So I went up in weight in 21s, but I did less reps. My back felt pretty good during the workout, I will know tomorrow morning if I squated heavy too soon. If all is well, I will heavy DL next week. I haven't been doing skull crushers, instead I have been doing rope pull downs and the rope extensions. I'm hoping this is going to help push my bench up bc I have to get my triceps to grow more if I'm going to be able to rep 375.
It felt like I pulled something in my hamstring running up my glute. I stretched it and it helped and I even tried to foam roll the area but it didn't do much good. I tried to run on a tread and after 10 min I gave up bc the pain was causing me to walk and I wanted to go faster so I hit an eliptical and murdered 16 more min and a high intesity so iwas able to get 300 cals. My ham still hurts and is sore. I'm not sure what the deal is bc it doesn't hurt squatting, only running. Impact? I'll stick to the eliptical and continue to foam roll multiple time during the day. It really makes me feel better when I do it too. You just feel loose after.

Took all my regular PCT stuff, haven't modified any doses.

No sides and I'm still strong as FUKK!!

Morry

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
EVERY FOCKING WEEK

and thinking about **** off cycle- i notice i do that to- not depressed, just more reflective i guess you could say- ON im more impulsive
Well bc I'm OCD I'll have the pics either way. I think every other week will do, but Schwell you the only one that said sh1t so I dunno. Yuh.

TheKanezzi

Awards
morry, you know we all want to see a pic of you every week (no homo) Keep killing it man!

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Aight, I might do them every week. I'll start it up next week.

Volume back day again. It's been two weeks since I pulled real heavy (+400), but with heavy squats yesterday, I think I'll wait till next week.
I was hoping to keep edging things up on my DL numbers, but my back being a little out of whack has slowed the progress.
Then again, the rest I got may have treated me well. We'll see next week as long as I don't hurt my back anymore.

Side note on pulled muscles, weird shooting pains, tight tendons, and sore knees......FOAM ROLL MOFO!!!
When I got done working out I had a sharp pain in my ham going into my glute and down to my heel. I've felt this before and it's not a disc or anything because how fast it can go away. All I did was foam roll before and after cardio. Then when I got home I took my kneeding pillow (the back ones that do deep tissue massages......I love this thing) and started "rolling" my calves, hams, inner thighs, outer thighs (IT band) and my lower and mid back. POOF!!!! When completed, no pain. No nothing. I woke up this morning and foam rolled just bc it feels good to loosen up that much in the mornings. Still no pain.

This has been a point of contention with me bc I wasn't sure how long my body could take me hitting it this hard, but I know the activity level I need to look and feel the way I want, so finding something to soothe the pain and allow me to "actively" heal was key. It looks like if this continues to work I have found my Holy Grail for this level of activity. :) Foam rolling hurts but you get used to it. Deads and Squats did too when I started them, now I ENJOY THE PAIN!!!
I could give up cardio, but I get lactic acid build up in a couple weeks that leaves me lethargic, sore and unmotivated making me take a day or two off. Since I've incorporated my cardio after my workouts, I am much less sore than normal. This is only bc I workout at a high intensity 6 days a week.
I even increased calories so I don't loose a ton of weight from running. That isn't the point of my cardio. My cardio is to promote good circulation after a workout and to redistribute pockets of lactic acid from my lifting session. If I did away with cardio I would need to drecrease my calories meaning I would slow my metabolism down while leaving the build up of acid and not giving all those muscles lots of fresh oxygenated blood full of nutrients???? Not the route I want to take, although I may need to eventually. If I do away with cardio, I'll take some time to even out my workouts and change over to some volume lifts in order to incorporate more aerobic quasi anaerobic exercise. I'll also prob decrease the number of lifting days if I need to. As of now, this is working perfectly so I'm going to foam roll, use the eliptical and murder this sh1t till I feel like it is healed, then I'll try the tread again.
I almost did run on it a couple days back, but I'm glad I didn't. I think I need more time. Tight muscles are funny though, on the right day, they feel like they are perfect while on other days they feel like they might just kill you.

Back / Shoulders later bishes.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You think the foam would work good for my low back? I injured it in Feb and it's still been giving me problems. Especially in the morning when I wake up.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
You think the foam would work good for my low back? I injured it in Feb and it's still been giving me problems. Especially in the morning when I wake up.
I def do bro! My lower back is where I start in the mornings. I get up, brush my teeth, grab my foam and start. I go almost all the way up my back and then back down for a couple mine, then start on my glutes and hams, then onto the IT band and then the calves.
My back was so tight this morning and afterwards, I was GTG.

I foam rolled again after my workout and the dull ache in my leg that had just started went away entirely without becoming painful. I was amazed. Give it a try, the thing ar only 15 bucks at a walmart. Make sure you have at least some carpet or really a pad on the floor to help your wrist out while you are holding yourself up and rolling. :)

Day 10

weight 207 (-3) and down one from yesterday. No midnight snack and I have been KILLING my cardio.

Back / Shoulders

DL 135x15, 225x15, 245x15, 245x15, 245x15 no chalk, no versa, RAW. I lent my Versa out, god that bar was slippery with all the sweat (that's what she said :toofunny:). Something I never noticed with the Gripps. It gave my forearm an incredible workout. Maybe I'll lift Raw every once in a while. Some of my other pulls were hurt due to lack of grip, but then my Gripps showed up and all was solved. BW+45x12x10x6 Wide grip with closed grip BW only superset or triset/circuit with Shrugs at 315x5, 315x6, 315x6, bet you can guess which set the gripps showed up for :)
Half cleans with military press 135x5, 3 sets, supersetted with one armed, bent over rows with the 100DBs. Nice little combo here. Really made my lats burn.
20 min of killer cardio. Kept my HR around 165 :)

Still taking everything except I think I missed taking 2 HcGenerate one day. I didn't notice the difference.
I am ramping my White Flood down to 1 scoop so if I do have a day that I'm really sluggish I can up it for just that day.
My workouts are harder, but nothing I can't manage and I'm still tossing around a lot of weight. I think I was really limiting my growth just working out on my equipment, going into PCT with all this new stuff to workout on has really helped me stay strong so far.

I'm still sweating like crazy. I love it. I look like I'm the hardest working guy in the gym. Or maybe they just think I'm on Tren. I do get some weird looks but fukk em :) I ain't on sh1t cept that there osta snizzle beotch. :firedevil:

I think I will keep Osta at 25 mg for 30 days then 12.5 for another 30 if I see strength drop I may increase it back again, but this dosage is working well with the CJC (the hunger wasn't as bad today either so I may be back to battling for calories and weight.

Morry

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I imagine these "foam rollers" are back in the exercise are at wal mart then? I will get one.

Hey morry when you do your high rep deads, do you stop at the bottom for every rep or rather touch the ground and and just keep the motion rolling?

Just a suggestion, you may wanna take the Osta down to 12.5mg in PCT. I know you know your body more than anyone else.. But at that dose I've seen bloods that it's not suppressive. But who knows at 25mg if it could be a tad suppressive and you could possibly hindering recovery.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ostarine will make you sweat morry

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
So I imagine these "foam rollers" are back in the exercise are at wal mart then? I will get one.

Hey morry when you do your high rep deads, do you stop at the bottom for every rep or rather touch the ground and and just keep the motion rolling?

Just a suggestion, you may wanna take the Osta down to 12.5mg in PCT. I know you know your body more than anyone else.. But at that dose I've seen bloods that it's not suppressive. But who knows at 25mg if it could be a tad suppressive and you could possibly hindering recovery.
Yup, Wal-Mart in the exercise section. Got one of them and a yoga mat and I was set. Both cost 25 bucks. No big deal.

12.5mg? I was sorta going off how I reacted with S4 and I got really good results on higher doses of that, but you know what? It WAS suppressive. I know OSTA isn't supposed to be, but maybe. I'll pay real close attention. I may taper it after too long. I have 1.5 grams so either way i got enough for at least 60 days.

Good suggestion. I'm thinking if I start making some crazy gains PCT then I'll lower it bc that might mean it is potent enough to actually have an effect on HPTA. I just don't know though, I do know my body really well but SARMS is so new.....we'll see bro. :)

Ostarine will make you sweat morry
Yuh. I read that and I remember you logging it.

Funny thing is I was already sweating like crazy bc my pre workout pin while I was on, so now I sweat just as much and I'm not on any hormones. LOL.....

Don't come in here and make my log "disappear"!!! We's bros and sh1t......:hammer:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup, Wal-Mart in the exercise section. Got one of them and a yoga mat and I was set. Both cost 25 bucks. No big deal.

12.5mg? I was sorta going off how I reacted with S4 and I got really good results on higher doses of that, but you know what? It WAS suppressive. I know OSTA isn't supposed to be, but maybe. I'll pay real close attention. I may taper it after too long. I have 1.5 grams so either way i got enough for at least 60 days.

Good suggestion. I'm thinking if I start making some crazy gains PCT then I'll lower it bc that might mean it is potent enough to actually have an effect on HPTA. I just don't know though, I do know my body really well but SARMS is so new.....we'll see bro. :)

Yuh. I read that and I remember you logging it.

Funny thing is I was already sweating like crazy bc my pre workout pin while I was on, so now I sweat just as much and I'm not on any hormones. LOL.....

Don't come in here and make my log "disappear"!!! We's bros and sh1t......:hammer:
lol it wasn't my fault my log dissapeared- it was someone else who started saying some messed up things

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was gonna ask him the same thing regarding my hips. For the last 4 or 5 months they've been tight. I think I'm hitting my hamstrings TOO hard sometimes. But I refuse to ease up!! :twisted:

I've just started doing hip-thrusters and they are already helping out.

Maybe the foam-roller will bring some added relief my way.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everything looks to be going great morry!! I'm trying out your recipe here soon, as I just got my cake batter protein.:yumyum:

I agree with lowering osta to 12.5mg. That seems to be the concensus of what people are running in PCT (myself included) and seems to be effective there..

Keep killing it bro!! ;)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Morry, that sounds like a good plan everyone I have spoken with said that S1 is both effective and non-suppressive at a 12.5 mg dose. Have also heard from people who have done both doses that it isn't that much more effective at 25 than it is 12.5.

It would be my reasoning / guess that Osta is stronger in the muscle per milligram than S4 due to the fact that the parts removed from it that effect the HPTA and other areas have been removed. Making is a smaller molecule by specifically leaving only the key areas of the compound targeting muscle receptors. Of course I could be be talking out my arse but I am applying the same reasoning as why people say suspension or prop are stronger per milligram due to lighter faster acting esters.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am applying the same reasoning as why people say suspension or prop are stronger per milligram due to lighter faster acting esters.
The shorter esters take up "less room" and therefore there's more testosterone to be utilized. Your sytem cleaves away at these esters and less testosterone is available because of this. You lose some of the test during this cleaving away period. When you have a long ester like enanthate or cypionate, the body has even more ester to cleave away and thus you lose even more testosterone with those compounds.

Suspension is the very best bang for the buck because it has no ester at all. Just pure testosterone in there. It's often called TNE.....Test No Ester.

From an article I read:

Testosterone is usually attached to an ester (i.e. when you buy testosterone propionate, the subject of this profile, you are buying testosterone with a propionate ester attached). The ester determines how long it takes your body to dispose of the steroid in question, and propionate is the shortest ester available with a testosterone base (of course, testosterone suspension has no ester). There are enzymes, called esterases, in your body which have the function of removing the ester from steroids, and leaving you with just the steroid molecule with the ester cleaved off. Depending on how heavy the ester chain is, that determines how long it takes the esterase to remove it. And that amount of time determines how long the drug stays active in your body. Great, right? Not really...see, the ester takes up "room" in the injection. Check out this chart:

Chemical = Formula = Molecular Weight = Mg of Testosterone
Testosterone (no ester) = C19 H28 O2 = 288.4mg = 100mg
Propionate = C3 H4 O = 56.1mg = 83.72mg
Cypionate = C8 H4 O = 124.2mg = 69.90mg

Here, we´re comparing Testosterone with no ester (suspension) with Test Propionate and Cypionate (basically the longest vs. shortest esters available with testosterone).

So you see, the longer the ester on the testosterone is, the longer the steroid is active in your body, and the less actual test you get. This is because, for every 100mgs of testosterone cypionate you inject, only 69.90mgs of it is actually testosterone, the rest is the cypionate ester, which must be removed. On the other hand, with the propionate ester you´ll get 83.72mgs of Testosterone! The advantage to longer esters is that they need to be injected less frequently (test prop needs to be injected every other day while you can shoot test cyp once a week). The disadvantage to long estered steroids is that they contain less actual steroid. Anecdotally, however, most people from Steroid.com and other discussion boards who have tried differing esters on their various cycles agree: Testosterone Propionate causes the least side effects and the least bloating.