BK1

Awards
Well heres a few facts about me
32 years old
5'9"
220lbs
workout 5 days a week hard
Do kick boxing 4-5 days week also

Eat clean but not 100% due to my job I dont always have a choice on what I get to eat but i make my portion as healthy as I can. When home im eat very clean.
What im looking to do is lose more body fat. I went on a 6 month diet of all weighed out food very strict diet and worked out hard looked really good but lost only 6 lbs and no inches.
I have messed around a like 5 years ago with a cycle of Deca and winny, And also a EQ only cycle (which I was very happy with the strenght gain but a lil disapointed in the fat lost) Shortly after that cycle I was involved in a couple of hairy situations at work which caused me to have to get surgery on my elbows. I am now back in the gym after a few years of recovery. Been working out maybe 2 years now and hit my wall. I am solid all way around other then my lower trunk. Weird my upper trunk is pretty solid though. I was interested in HGH but it seems to be a lil over my price range. So now im trying to decide on primo/deca/anavar/eq/mast/test?? i.e. not all of them but a combo of a couple of them. Not looking for much bulk straight up lean muscle. I also have side effects in mind. Also a post cycle would be appreciated
Thanks

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Have you thought about trying Clen? Maybe a stack of anavar and clen?

BK1

Awards
Yeah if I can get it I am willing to do that Boa. I take it you have used it before Boa
FYI I read a ton but theres just to much info that others give that contradict each other. One says yes another says no way back and forth lol. So please if you suggest something please lMK why you suggest it so I understand it.

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Yeah if I can get it I am willing to do that Boa. I take it you have used it before Boa
FYI I read a ton but theres just to much info that others give that contradict each other. One says yes another says no way back and forth lol. So please if you suggest something please lMK why you suggest it so I understand it.
Well Clen is pretty good about destroying fat and it has anti-catabolic properties so the gains you would see from anavar would not be deminished as it might from other fat burners. Anavar is also lean, dry gains, so you would lose a little fat from that as well. I took clen for the first time a few months ago and I loved it. I normally take it in my PCT now so I can maintain my muscle while coming off of a cycle.

BK1

Awards
Awesome thats what I was lookng for. Any suggestions on amounts of clen I remmeber back a few years ago I heard it takes alot to work right

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Awesome thats what I was lookng for. Any suggestions on amounts of clen I remmeber back a few years ago I heard it takes alot to work right
Max dose is normally around 120mcg a day, but you have to pyramid it so your body can assess its tolerance. Start with 20mcg a day until you get up to 120mcg. After two weeks, take off two weeks to clean your receptors then start again

BK1

Awards
sorry for the late reply not receiving email notifications from the site for some reason. K so is it 20 then 20 more each day ?
off 2 weeks then that again ?

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
sorry for the late reply not receiving email notifications from the site for some reason. K so is it 20 then 20 more each day ?
off 2 weeks then that again ?
Yes but stay at the 120 longer and taper off faster. So, 120,80,40 on the last three days

BK1

Awards
ahh ok so 120 for 3 more days then that gotcha thanks

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Sure man no problem

BK1

Awards
lol the only other thing is how long do I use it for ? Have you used anavar yourself ?

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
You can cycle it every two weeks for as long as you want. I haven't tried anavar so you might need to research that one for dosing.

kain1012

Awards
Yes but stay at the 120 longer and taper off faster. So, 120,80,40 on the last three days
we talking about pinning? or cap dosing? I have seen some oral forms of the stuff, is this the real clen or just a clone? I will try and find more information on where I saw it last. I wanna shred after Halovar/Epol cycle.

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
we talking about pinning? or cap dosing? I have seen some oral forms of the stuff, is this the real clen or just a clone? I will try and find more information on where I saw it last. I wanna shred after Halovar/Epol cycle.
The real stuff, oral Liquid or tabs. You can get it either way. I always use the liquid but it tastes like ****.

kain1012

Awards
The real stuff, oral Liquid or tabs. You can get it either way. I always use the liquid but it tastes like ****.
and you have had great results with this? as far as losing weight and not losing the muscle. I have heard some are really strong and you can lose muscle, but it may be BS im not sure.

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
and you have had great results with this? as far as losing weight and not losing the muscle. I have heard some are really strong and you can lose muscle, but it may be BS im not sure.
Clen alone is anti-catabolic, you would lose muscle mass unless you just aren't eating enough. If you stack it with T3 like most do then yes it will destroy your muscles and then will require some anabolics to counteract that. I used clen with amazing results after my last cycle.

kain1012

Awards
Clen alone is anti-catabolic, you would lose muscle mass unless you just aren't eating enough. If you stack it with T3 like most do then yes it will destroy your muscles and then will require some anabolics to counteract that. I used clen with amazing results after my last cycle.
I dont think eating will be a problem :)

Thank for the tips boag