12 week test e deca cycle
- 03-28-2011, 02:27 PM
- 03-28-2011, 06:43 PM
- 03-28-2011, 07:02 PM
03-28-2011, 07:02 PM
I didn't realize that nolva could screw up the progesterin receptors. Thanks man. How do the dosings look and what would you recommend for post cycle then.
03-28-2011, 07:22 PM
Nolva increases sensitivity to prolactin and deca increases the amount of prolactin in the body.
Doesn't the sensitivity of prolactin in the body decrease along with the deca two weeks after last shot?
Then why not use it in PCT?
On cycle it makes sense to run caber instead, but in PCT? No nolva?
Similar Forum Threads
- By roki123 in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 1Last Post: 03-03-2011, 12:49 AM
- By waynaferd in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 12Last Post: 02-15-2011, 12:53 AM
- By waynaferd in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 1Last Post: 11-29-2010, 08:59 PM
- By Cupcakemafia in forum PicsReplies: 139Last Post: 07-10-2010, 03:51 PM
- By RayLGanske in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-03-2009, 11:14 AM