Winstrol (Stanozolol), Clenbuterol, T3 Cutting cycle.

samc

Awards
Hello broos,
Stats
21 yo.
190 lbs.
11%ish bf.
6 ft.

I'll doing a winny,Clenbuterol and T3 6 week long cutting cycle with 4x cardio 4x resistance training, to see what bodyfat % it gets me for summer.

Diet:

will be ultimate diet 2.0 (lyle mcdonald) similar to a ketogenic diet but its aim isnt really ketosis.

Calories will be 1300 a day (monday-thursday am), 700ish coming from proteins, 500ish from fats, 100 from carbohydrates.

Thursday PM - Friday before bed (carbohydrate refeed, in other words **** loads of carbs, minimal fat, minimal sucrose, fructose) around 1200 grams of carbs and 300ish from Protein, 50 grams of fat or something.

Saturday - Sunday - 500 calories below mainteance. (high Protein, moderate carbs, moderate fats, ALL clean)

Workout:

Workout from ultimate diet 2.0:
Monday - Upper body glycogen depletion workout 1 min rest between sets, 1 min between exercises(supersets) and 1 hour on the treadmill (at incline 6% 9 km/hr).

Tuesday - Lower body glycogen depletion workout 1 min rest between sets, 1 min between exercises(supersets) and 1 hour on a bike.

Wednesday - 1 hour on the treadmill (at incline 6% 6 km/hr) or the crossfit machine.

Thursday PM - Full body to-make-sure-im-depleted-workout all in super sets, 2 sets per body part, except for biceps, triceps and shoulders.

Saturday - Strength full body workout in supersets with 3 min rest between sets, 5 min between exercises.

Sunday - 1 hour treadmill (6% incline, 9km/hr)

Doses:

I've started my Clenbuterol 1 week early, and started the winny and T3 today.

Doses will be like this:

T3 for the first 4 weeks:
25/25/25/50/50/50/50/75/75/75/75/100/100/100/100/75/75/75/75/50/50/50/25/25/25 mcg

Clenbuterol will be:
the first 2 weeks (one week of it done already)
20/40/60/80/100/120/120/120/120/120/120/120/120/120
2 weeks off and so on, untill end of cycle (then 2 weeks break after last 2 weeks of Clenbuterol then going at 40 mcg during PCT)

winstrol will be 50mg ed.

Support supplements:
Taurine 3g ed.
Potassium 500mg ed.
Milk thistle.
MSM glucasmine.
2 gallons of water ed.
Chromium picolinate.
Green tea extract.
L-carnitine.
BCAA's.
Creatine ethyl ester.
Beta-analine
Multi-vitamins.
Omega 3-6-9 oils.
CLA.
alpha lipoic acid.
PCT will be Clomid, with 40 mcg Clenbuterol ed.

Any criticism is welcome, I've done 2 cycles before when I was 20 and when I was 19, all pro-hormones, superdrol, halodrol, epistane, not bad results, all done with proper PCT and proper support supplements.

Please none of the your too young, just criticism to cycle, or diet suggestions, workout suggestions, etc. will be really thankful.

I'll be posting results weekly, maybe some pictures too.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
win!

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Lol thanks. I'm getting the feeling something is missing though. I could use any advice.
idk sh*t about clen or t3... even though i used clen once

winnie has bad effects on lipids n whatnot...

general consensus is gunna be your missing test...

if you can get it, run test prop...

Gavin9

Awards
Test with this would be even better but it still looks good man. Should be able to shred some serious fat with this cycle.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You look like you took the time to do your homework and lay things out properly; kudos on that.

The few things that jump out at me (other than the test, as has been brought up) are that you're already at a pretty decent bf%, you're only taking in 1300 cals daily at your size and activity level (excluding that thurs-fri portion) and adding in the clen and T3 on top of it.

It just seems a bit excessive when all of those things are brought together. I'm not trying to be a jerk at all when I bring that up; just what comes to mind when I read over it.

Regardless; good luck, man.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
This could be sick if you add in Ostarine.....

samc

Awards
Thanks bros, yeah I'm raising it to 2k cals a day, going over that much makes me feel like the diet is useless (even though I know perfectly well I'm still losing fat), might throw in some 200mg test a week, not sure yet though. I'll keep you guys updated.

weight today: 187 lb, dropping loads of water just had my carb up around 2 days ago.

First workout on T3 and winny (full upper body, all compound exercises), felt a bit weak even though I had my carb up like 40 hours ago, maybe its the difference between last week and this week (mightave dropped some muscle?), maybe its the high clen dosage (as I doubt 50mg winny, and 25mcg t3 can really affect me in 1 day).

Gunna do an hour of cardio in a bit.

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
Hello broos,
Stats
21 yo.
190 lbs.
11%ish bf.
6 ft.

I'll doing a winny,Clenbuterol and T3 6 week long cutting cycle with 4x cardio 4x resistance training, to see what bodyfat % it gets me for summer.

Diet:

will be ultimate diet 2.0 (lyle mcdonald) similar to a ketogenic diet but its aim isnt really ketosis.

Calories will be 1300 a day (monday-thursday am), 700ish coming from proteins, 500ish from fats, 100 from carbohydrates.

Thursday PM - Friday before bed (carbohydrate refeed, in other words **** loads of carbs, minimal fat, minimal sucrose, fructose) around 1200 grams of carbs and 300ish from Protein, 50 grams of fat or something.

Saturday - Sunday - 500 calories below mainteance. (high Protein, moderate carbs, moderate fats, ALL clean)

Workout:

Workout from ultimate diet 2.0:
Monday - Upper body glycogen depletion workout 1 min rest between sets, 1 min between exercises(supersets) and 1 hour on the treadmill (at incline 6% 9 km/hr).

Tuesday - Lower body glycogen depletion workout 1 min rest between sets, 1 min between exercises(supersets) and 1 hour on a bike.

Wednesday - 1 hour on the treadmill (at incline 6% 6 km/hr) or the crossfit machine.

Thursday PM - Full body to-make-sure-im-depleted-workout all in super sets, 2 sets per body part, except for biceps, triceps and shoulders.

Saturday - Strength full body workout in supersets with 3 min rest between sets, 5 min between exercises.

Sunday - 1 hour treadmill (6% incline, 9km/hr)

Doses:

I've started my Clenbuterol 1 week early, and started the winny and T3 today.

Doses will be like this:

T3 for the first 4 weeks:
25/25/25/50/50/50/50/75/75/75/75/100/100/100/100/75/75/75/75/50/50/50/25/25/25 mcg

Clenbuterol will be:
the first 2 weeks (one week of it done already)
20/40/60/80/100/120/120/120/120/120/120/120/120/120
2 weeks off and so on, untill end of cycle (then 2 weeks break after last 2 weeks of Clenbuterol then going at 40 mcg during PCT)

winstrol will be 50mg ed.

Support supplements:
Taurine 3g ed.
Potassium 500mg ed.
Milk thistle.
MSM glucasmine.
2 gallons of water ed.
Chromium picolinate.
Green tea extract.
L-carnitine.
BCAA's.
Creatine ethyl ester.
Beta-analine
Multi-vitamins.
Omega 3-6-9 oils.
CLA.
alpha lipoic acid.
PCT will be Clomid, with 40 mcg Clenbuterol ed.

Any criticism is welcome, I've done 2 cycles before when I was 20 and when I was 19, all pro-hormones, superdrol, halodrol, epistane, not bad results, all done with proper PCT and proper support supplements.

Please none of the your too young, just criticism to cycle, or diet suggestions, workout suggestions, etc. will be really thankful.

I'll be posting results weekly, maybe some pictures too.
UD 2.0 is ****ing horrible, the carb up is worse than the 1300 cal days, srs.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Wow! You're dosing T3 at 100mcg?! Winny isn't gonna be enough to keep you from losing a good amount of muscle! I go up to 75mcg and I weigh 200lbs and do see some loss, so I can only imagine how it would be at 100mcg.

samc

Awards
Wow! You're dosing T3 at 100mcg?! Winny isn't gonna be enough to keep you from losing a good amount of muscle! I go up to 75mcg and I weigh 200lbs and do see some loss, so I can only imagine how it would be at 100mcg.
I'll see how it goes and adjust bro

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Gunna check with my supplier, I just researched that and it seems like it would be hella helpful if I'm gunna go up to 100mcg T3
No need to check with your supplier, get it online. More than likely your supplier will rip you off, when it's perfectly legal for you to order it yourself.

samc

Awards
No need to check with your supplier, get it online. More than likely your supplier will rip you off, when it's perfectly legal for you to order it yourself.
Didn't know it was legal :p Gunna look for a cheap and trusted website.

Day 3:

Woke up today feeling a bit crappy, shakes are still there (I have my Clenbuterol right before bed), and been having a weird hot feeling in my throat, dunno what that is but I'm gunna look it up (never got it before I took T3 and the winny).

Today lower body depletion workout and 1 hour of light intensity cardio, I'm losing weight and I can see it (can be water or fat can't tell atm I always judge my week's progress on the day after the carb-up ).

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
u havent done much research huh? now lets b honest...

im gonna go ahead and tell u straight up THAT

1. clen only works well with medium carb diets and not ketosis
2. t3 without a strong anabolic (like test) will melt your muscle awayyyy especially with this stupid diet u have. 1300g carbs .....thats plain retarted, dont follow that.
3. the cycle looks good, but ur training is off. while on winstrol + clen, do high intesive workouts, like 1-2 body parts/day, with heavy sets, burn outs, drop sets, supersets.
4. 1hour on bike= nothing.
5. clen dosent work as well at nigh. split up the doses morning + pre wo
6. change ur diet to 1.5x bw protein, 100g carbs, low fat on training days. high pro/med fat/low carb on off days and do ur LISS cardio all u want, thats when it actually LISS works well, not on ur 1300cal days.
7. add ECA or some stimulant for the off weeks of clen + after t3.

samc

Awards

2. t3 without a strong anabolic (like test) will melt your muscle awayyyy especially with this stupid diet u have. 1300g carbs .....thats plain retarted, dont follow that.
3. the cycle looks good, but ur training is off. while on winstrol + clen, do high intesive workouts, like 1-2 body parts/day, with heavy sets, burn outs, drop sets, supersets.
6. change ur diet to 1.5x bw protein, 100g carbs, low fat on training days. high pro/med fat/low carb on off days and do ur LISS cardio all u want, thats when it actually LISS works well, not on ur 1300cal days.
1. why? explain please.
2. I know about that, hence the winstrol (i know its mild but I dont mind a little muscle melting away).
3. all my training is in supersets, as stated in my first post.
4. 1 hour bike is only 1 of the 4 cardio days, the rest is 1 hour of running as stated above :p (since my legs are usually killing me from the day before).
5. i thought clen has a half life of 36 hours and that doesnt matter?
6. my diet is now 2k cals a day 200 grams protein, 150 fat, and carbs from vegetables. I'm sure liss works fine since all I'm trying to do is deplete my glycogen to go into ketosis? Correct me if I'm wrong, plus isn't HIIT a bad idea on clenbuterol/t3?
7. sadly I can't get hold of any would love some though..

Please explain on why ketosis is bad on this, thanks! Plus 90% of the logs I've checked so far, or the people I've asked swore by cycling ketosis on clen/t3..

samc

Awards
Guys does anyone know how I'm supposed to carb-up on this? Am I supposed to drop the clen and T3 (clen has a half-life of 36 hours so I dunno how to go about this, last week I just had my last dose on wednesday night before bed and had my carb-up on friday)? Since they don't let me refill my glycogen, or am I misunderstanding something here? Would appreciate the help thanks!

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
1. why? explain please.
2. I know about that, hence the winstrol (i know its mild but I dont mind a little muscle melting away).
3. all my training is in supersets, as stated in my first post.
4. 1 hour bike is only 1 of the 4 cardio days, the rest is 1 hour of running as stated above :p.
5. i thought clen has a half life of 36 hours and that doesnt matter?
6. my diet is now 2k cals a day 200 grams protein, 150 fat, and carbs from vegetables. I'm sure liss works fine since all I'm trying to do is deplete my glycogen to go into ketosis? Correct me if I'm wrong, plus isn't HIIT a bad idea on clenbuterol/t3?
7. sadly I can't get hold of any would love some though..

Please explain on why ketosis is bad on this, thanks! Plus 90% of the logs I've checked so far, or the people I've asked swore by cycling ketosis on clen/t3..
bro keto works wonders. dont get me wrong ive done 4-5 cut cycles, 3-4 were keto + steroids. people swear by cycling carbs, like day 1,2 100g/day, 3 no carbs + cardio only, 4,5 100g/day, 6,7 cardio only. that keeps ur metabolism extremly high especially wen on t3 AND steroids + clen (raises body temp only really...but thats a big only) just take my advice for it, carbs are needed, but wen carbs are introduced 3-4x week, u cant cheat for like 2weeks + at a time.

samc

Awards
bro keto works wonders. dont get me wrong ive done 4-5 cut cycles, 3-4 were keto + steroids. people swear by cycling carbs, like day 1,2 100g/day, 3 no carbs + cardio only, 4,5 100g/day, 6,7 cardio only. that keeps ur metabolism extremly high especially wen on t3 AND steroids + clen (raises body temp only really...but thats a big only) just take my advice for it, carbs are needed, but wen carbs are introduced 3-4x week, u cant cheat for like 2weeks + at a time.
Hmmm, yeah I've heard about this, T3 raising your body temp when eating carbs (similar to DNP I've read somewhere), I'll try next week carb cycling high-low-0-0-high-0-low (high 150, low 70, 0 0 lol), or what do you reckon? Also wats your thoughts on my last post on doses on my carb-up DURING cycling ketosis bro?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Tisk tisk....spew your bro science elsewhere....see bolded below...

Clearly, after reading this post, you need to do more research

O RLY? Post some links to studies that provide that conclusion

You don't necessarily need an anabolic, a sarm dosed properly will combat the muscle wasting from T3. An anabolic is PREFERRED. He never said anything about 1300g carbs...he said 1300 cals. While that is a little low, he could start higher and work his way down to that amount.

To each his own. We all have our own ways of training

.......says who? As long as his heart rate is up...I do not see a problem with his

Again, this is false. Any drug works just as well at night as it does in the morning. Dosing it later in the day will however potentially keep you up extremely late and possibly miss sleeping all together

Yet again, this may work for you, but might not work for him. We all have different ways of dieting - different things effect us all differently.

I would suggest against ECA in the off weeks from clen. It downregulates the same beta receptors as clen.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Guys does anyone know how I'm supposed to carb-up on this? Am I supposed to drop the clen and T3 (clen has a half-life of 36 hours so I dunno how to go about this, last week I just had my last dose on wednesday night before bed and had my carb-up on friday)? Since they don't let me refill my glycogen, or am I misunderstanding something here? Would appreciate the help thanks!
Keep dosing as planned. No reason to drop a dose or lessen the dose just because it's a refeed/carb up.

samc

Awards
Keep dosing as planned. No reason to drop a dose or lessen the dose just because it's a refeed/carb up.
Ahh I see thanks bro, it's cuz in lyle's ultimate diet 2.0 he says "Thermogenics like ephedrine and clen impair insulin sensitivity which will limit
the effectiveness of your carb-load." So I was wondering how I could do that with clen's half-life and all..

Also about SARMs I found S4 quite cheap, do you reckon ostarine is worth the extra money? I won't get it till like 2 weeks though anyway (but I should be at the highest doses of my T3 at that time)..

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Ahh I see thanks bro, it's cuz in lyle's ultimate diet 2.0 he says "Thermogenics like ephedrine and clen impair insulin sensitivity which will limit
the effectiveness of your carb-load." So I was wondering how I could do that with clen's half-life and all..

Also about SARMs I found S4 quite cheap, do you reckon ostarine is worth the extra money? I won't get it till like 2 weeks though anyway (but I should be at the highest doses of my T3 at that time)..
I would say that clen/ephedrine do more to crush my appetite than anything else. If you are eating a ton of carbs you will get an insulin response regardless.

If you can afford to stack them both, do it. If I had to pick just one, I'd go with Osta.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you can afford to stack them both, do it. If I had to pick just one, I'd go with Osta.
Agreeing on this point. Based on what I've seen from user logs, I'd definitely put OSTA MK-2866 into play for it's higher anabolic properties to gain / retain mass, whereas the S4 appears to be better at purely cutting (again, this is based off of what I have read from tons of user logs).

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
at 190 and 11% i think you could use more muscle and not worry about bf

but this is my opinion

samc

Awards
at 190 and 11% i think you could use more muscle and not worry about bf

but this is my opinion
This is just for summer really, want to look as cut as I can, my aim is now 5% bf. Gunna do a 12 week bulk when I get back from Egypt on September xD

samc

Awards
Day 5 on T3, day 12 on clenbuterol.

I've definitely lost loads of weight, face is alot more skinnier, abs are starting to show alot more, arms look smaller, chest looks smaller but the split between the chests is getting more defined and deeper, collar bones are seriously sticking out, veins on forearm and biceps are seriously popping out, started seeing some veins on calfs and back (this is in comparsion to 12 days ago)..

T3 dose is now 50 mcg btw,

stopped the clen, and let me tell you one thing, the side effects of clenbuterol are seriously exaggerated, yes I got shakes (for like 2-3 days since the first 3 days the doses were 20,40,60 only actually felt the sides on 120 mcg and it wasnt that bad tolerable really) yes my face and body would feel hot but I've felt alooot worse on superdrol (the sides are different but people make clenbuterol out to be some horrible drug "but worth it for the results") but hey I took it right before bed, so maybe I missed out on the really bad side effects (even though it has a 36 hour half life)..

Muscles are alot hader (I think this is the winnie) but looks smaller, started my carb up today, should see how much muscle I've lost on saturday morning (I finish my carb up friday night).

Would upload pictures but have no way of doing that so this is all I can offer :worried:

samc

Awards
gunna have an unlicensed boxing match, will be after I finish my T3 cycle, really doubt they test for anything..

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, yeah I've heard about this, T3 raising your body temp when eating carbs (similar to DNP I've read somewhere), I'll try next week carb cycling high-low-0-0-high-0-low (high 150, low 70, 0 0 lol), or what do you reckon? Also wats your thoughts on my last post on doses on my carb-up DURING cycling ketosis bro?
refeeds:
on a keto- depends how lean you are and how much you traina lose. if ur 180 at 6%, you might have a refeed day every 4th 5th day...if ur 20% + than u probably shouldnt even refeed till u lose a few %, and than every 7-10th day

on a diets with carbs...depends..
i use 100g carbs a day for 2 days, 3rd day no carbs, 2days 100g carbs, 2days no carbs reapeat. its a 7day mini cycle, i feel for myself as it keeps my body in a better anabolic state. workouts are done on days with carbs and most carbs are taken pre workout, and some after work outs. the no carb days are so my body stay sensitive to carbs (which are insulin). i feel like this option should be used only by more advanced athletes, and not a person with 20%+ just trying to lose some weight.