200mg test E + arimidex/nolvadex/clomid

Dahollow

Awards
Hi,

I'm 31y, working out for a decade now all natural, 105kg, 1m83, 16-17% BF.

I want to do a small cycle. Just to kick my plateau. Also not a bulking cycle because the wife is very against these things.

Other reason for the small amount is that I want to gain less but keep more of the gains I get (with good PCT).

I have 200mg Test E for 10 weeks.

Since I'm sensitive to estrogens, I want to avoid gyno at all costs.

What do you suggest with only 200mg test a week?

Arimidex 0,5 EOD or E3D? Or switch that with Nolvadex 20mg ED?

For PCT only the Nolvadex or switch that with Clomid?

Been reading for months and I read all different opinions.

Thanks for the assist.

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
that test dose is rather low,i cant really see a problem.but to be safe the arimidex .05mg E3D should be fine.keep the nola just in case you flare

Dahollow

Awards
that test dose is rather low,i cant really see a problem.but to be safe the arimidex .05mg E3D should be fine.keep the nola just in case you flare
Thanks, I thought so :)

About the PCT: Clomid to keep the few kg's I gained?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
dude please dont waste your time with that cycle. that is not worth compromising your hpta for

and if you do run it its unlikrly you'll need an ai, but having on hand is a good idea

Dahollow

Awards
dude please dont waste your time with that cycle. that is not worth compromising your hpta for

and if you do run it its unlikrly you'll need an ai, but having on hand is a good idea
I do agree that it's not much, but I've seen people (with +5 years of gym experience) grow quite a lot with 1 injection of Sustanon 250 a week.

I already have a decade of working out behind me with good results. It's just to give me an edge to break this plateau I'm on for quite some time now.

The Clomid is there to get my system back to normal asap.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
well it sounds like you made up your mind so enjoy shutting yourself down for nothing really

Dahollow

Awards
well it sounds like you made up your mind so enjoy shutting yourself down for nothing really
Fair enough, what do you suggest when I want to gain abou 3-4 kg (6-8 lbs)? Using test only?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Fair enough, what do you suggest when I want to gain abou 3-4 kg (6-8 lbs)? Using test only?
i would say run 400 or 300 at the very least

Dahollow

Awards
i would say run 400 or 300 at the very least
You have a point. I'll go for 300mg.

My main worry was not keeping the gains afterwards. The more one gains, the harder it is to keep it.

The Clomid will aid me in keeping it I hope?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
You have a point. I'll go for 300mg.

My main worry was not keeping the gains afterwards. The more one gains, the harder it is to keep it.

The Clomid will aid me in keeping it I hope?
pm sent