SARMs SUMMER BODY RECOMP, GOOD READ!!

Dr.Lang

Dr.Lang

Banned
Awards
Found this over at Elite.

The use of SARMs as real world evidence shows , is a great way to recomp, You build quality LBM and at the same time lower your fat percentage, Osta-Sarms is a very anabolic compound that takes a while to build up but its effects over a long period cannot be doubted, S4 on the other hand is much faster acting, and hardens up the muscles while lowering bf quite dramatically, and hand in hand with your gains is a marked increase in strength and energy.

This day and age the world is rife with so called wonder supplements that supposedly do this and that, Massive muscles in minutes, 20lbs of muscle in 4 weeks, increase your bench press by 60 percent, introducing Nano-power, Then there is the latest creatine, the latest Test booster, for the consumer choosing and deciding what works and what doesn't can be a real challenge.. Thankfully help is at hand, SARMS are backed by real world studies and real world evidence where users have seen results and they are well documented, So no need to panic are they going to work... they will. The only thing you need to worry about is getting your dosing right and your diet spot on.

USING SARMS TO RECOMP.

Firstly lets look at the doses..
With Osta-sarms a front loading period could be used to speed up the results, I suggest 35mg - 40mg depending on your dropper and vial for the every day for the first week, then lower the dose to around 24mg ed and run this for the remainder of your cycle.
The next stage is making proper use of your fast acting s4, this SARM will harden you up and provide you with energy.. but can cause a yellow tint to your vision, its temporary and can be avoided, Running 50-75mg ed for 5 days then having 2 days off seems to be the best protocol, there is no need to go up to 100mg ed unless your well over 200lbs, if you are then 100mg is a dose that is probably best, but going higher still isn't needed.
So you have your doses now the length of cycle, Osta-sarms needs to be ran for at least 7 weeks to get its full benefits, its a once per day dose and takes a long time to build up high levels in the blood, hence the front load period. The s4 can be ran with the above protocol for the same period.
Now you have your anabolics in place, one the Osta is a very potent builder of lbm that you will KEEP! And the s4 will provide energy, muscle hardness and fat loss that works in perfect synergy with Osta as they both have there own selective modulating pathways on the AR "Androgen Receptor".

Have you ever wondered why most people can be fat but have skinny arms? Well this is because there are more Androgen receptors in the arm and less estrogen, This means the arm will hold less fat than other areas, Well SARM's bind to the androgen receptor not the estrogen, so over time your whole body can start to develop the more cut look that you see on arms, Your whole body will look harder and of course the binding to the androgen receptor means greater fat loss, much like using a powerfull A.I on cycle to prevent estrogen aromatising, leading to better fat loss as the Androgen/Estrogen ratio falls heavily towards the Androgen.. Something to bear in mind here is that a pct is not needed after the use of SARMs but in some users mild suppression is seen, what i suggest here is the use of a product containing bulbine, This can elevate your own test levels well beyond 300 percent as studies have shown, plus as it lowers estrogen its perfect for loosing even more fat and getting better striations in the muscle.

What to stack with SARM's

At this point you can throw in a Stimulant or thermogenic or even both to reach your results.. I suggest a combination of Albuterol and cytomel as a very potent combination for fat loss, and when combined with the fat loss enhancing effects of the SARM's you get dramatic body recompositioning.
OTC stimulants can also be used and thermogenics, look for products that increase cAMP expression (Cyclic adenosine monosphosphate) As this will enable your fat burning hormones like Glucagon which works only on stored fat to be at optimal levels, As calories are likely to be lowered quite dramatically i suggest using creatine to help hold onto muscle and keep performance up, and the use of bcaas, between 5-10 g between meals to help keep catabolism at bay.

So we have our supplements sorted, how about your diet?

Well the key to fat loss and i've trained a lot of people is to remember this rule.. Calories decide how much weight you will gain or loose, Macros decide how much of that will be fat or muscle. Eat 5-6 smaller meals a day to ramp up your metabolism, and eat plenty of thermogenic foods, a peeled green apple uses more calories to consume and utilize than it actually holds, so your left in a calorie deficit.. perfect.
Eat lean meats, White fish, ground turkey, lean beef, utilize protein shakes as an easy way to make sure your getting enough protein in you to hold onto your muscle and not loose it to catabolism, The key is staying anabolic, and keeping the body using fuel as its energy source, so keep carbs low and healthy fats high.. EFA's, and MCT's are great fat sources, MCT's cant be stored as fat, and can only be used as fuel, so using them can really add fuel to your metabolic fire.

Combining all of the above can enhance your physique, improve your performance and increase your lbm, and all the time you will be loosing fat, so instead of a fad diet or a huge calorie cut to get ripped this summer, start your preparations now, And make use of one the biggest breakthroughs in our modern age... SARM's

These are just hints, the chances are if your planning on a summer cut, you know what diet your going to use, and you want to be READY for the summer, so set your target now how heavy you want to be, and start getting ready, get your training spot on, get your supplements in hand, choose your diet and set it up, and GET READY FOR YOUR BEST SUMMER EVER.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nicely written. Good post.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I think SARMS are going to be quite popular in the future. You dont need cycle support, and very little PCT if any. Compare that to a solid 12wk run.....

The gains would be the exact same but once people arent as worried about long term effects, other sides, etc I really think they will be very very popular.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think SARMS are going to be quite popular in the future. You dont need cycle support, and very little PCT if any. Compare that to a solid 12wk run.....

The gains would be the exact same but once people arent as worried about long term effects, other sides, etc I really think they will be very very popular.
I agree, man.

I've got my MK-2866 that I'm waiting to bust into at some point and I just picked up 2 bottles of the S4 while it was on the cheap, too. I'm looking most forward to the MK-2866, but I'm going to cautiously play with the S4 to see what I can get out of it without getting to a high enough dose to screw with vision - because nothing is worth messing that up.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice post :goodpost:

SARMS are the future I believe. Ostarine has me actually loving PCT, and I can't wait to try out some S4 too ;)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
just dont go over 50/75mg on the S4 from what Ive read.

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if i missed something but are Sarms prescription drugs or what? Are they deemed illegal?

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
great read. thanks! they certainly sound interesting but without any understanding of potential negatives I have no idea how long they'll be used and how we will look at them in 2 years.

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
anybody have a good link for info on sarms? can it be ran after a PH cycle. or would i have to wait as if i was going to run another ph cycle?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anybody have a good link for info on sarms? can it be ran after a PH cycle. or would i have to wait as if i was going to run another ph cycle?
You can actually run it as part of your PCT and continue running it longer after PCT. Then you can start your next cycle just like you normally would. A great way to keep the gains coming even in PCT...;)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
You Just start after pct and run a osta/s4 stack for 12 wks as a bridge til your next cycle . You could get away with almost no time off between a inj cycle, pct, & sarms

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
what are the negative side effects that may be possible? high blood pressure? bloods. anything?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what are the negative side effects that may be possible? high blood pressure? bloods. anything?
I've seen a handful of users' blood work come back pretty much spotless.

Rjr3412

Rjr3412

Awards
I've seen a handful of users' blood work come back pretty much spotless.
So if incorporating Osta and S4 as part of PCT you'd have the two SARMS and a SERM (for part). Adding back in Creatine as well.

Would an AI be a good/bad idea to add in? Something like Erase? Would a test booster be useful during the PCT or after the SARMS are done?

I just started an Epi/Tren cycle, and have the basics already for PCT, but am trying to figure out the best way to incorporate the SARMS.

Any input is appreciated.

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt bother adding the sarm into your pct, run it after pct as a bridge towards your next cycle. no pct is needed for sarm, but some recommed a mild test booster, if you run it for 8wks.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So if incorporating Osta and S4 as part of PCT you'd have the two SARMS and a SERM (for part). Adding back in Creatine as well.

Would an AI be a good/bad idea to add in? Something like Erase? Would a test booster be useful during the PCT or after the SARMS are done?

I just started an Epi/Tren cycle, and have the basics already for PCT, but am trying to figure out the best way to incorporate the SARMS.

Any input is appreciated.
The OSTA MK-2866 seems to be the more popular choice in terms of a PCT situation for its anabolic properties and ability to add lean mass versus the S4's use as a cutter.

An OTC AI like Erase wouldn't be a bad idea, though I don't think it would be necessary. I believe there was some mention of a slight increase in estrogen, though not enough to be too worried about. I would probably go without and only add it in if you felt any increased estrogen-related sides (and start low at 1 cap a day). If you're running a SERM, as well, it would very likely negate the need for something like Erase. Again, I'd just have it on hand, but not start it until you see a need.

I would have a good test booster on hand, too. I wouldn't let OSTA completely change the outlook of your PCT; just be an addition (a great one, at that). The testosterone booster would be more for helping out your libido and getting test back to normal, whereas the OSTA will help with your strength gains.

As soon as you start your PCT, you could conceivably start the OSTA at 12.5mg/day and run throughout. It seems to take a while to kick in, so if you want to feel it sooner, you could front load at 25mg/day the first week or even start it the final week of your cycle, so it's built up once you're officially in PCT.

I wouldn't run it any longer than 8 weeks. I personally will go about 6 weeks, though I may be swayed, haha. And it's pretty cost effective, all things considered, too. I'm looking at 12.5mg/day for about 80 cents a day for 120 days - not too shabby.

i wouldnt bother adding the sarm into your pct, run it after pct as a bridge towards your next cycle. no pct is needed for sarm, but some recommed a mild test booster, if you run it for 8wks.
I think it'll definitely be a personal preference. A SARM obviously isn't necessary in PCT, but it seems to bridge the gap a bit in terms of allowing one to continue gaining strength while off cycle and not lose any ground.

I'm strongly considering a Trenazone + the new NTBM Dermacrine product cycle at some point, and I'll definitely be using OSTA within the PCT.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
trenazone and NTBM's new Dermacrine would be a great stack with Osta.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have a couple interesting stack ideas for the sarms... Wonder how practical everyone might think they would be....

Hgh up from AN and DAA alongside s4 or Osta....

Pheraplex alongside s4....

First stack because of, one, the ability to increase AR sites/sensitivity and two its increased gh secretion/sensitivity of course. DAA could further increase test without fear of prolactin induced sides cause of the increase in l-dopa and b-6, creating a hefty boost in test concurrent to the use of the SARM of choice.

Second stack because of pheras insanely anabolic profile would match well with s4, which I have seen compared to winny... In my personal experience phera and high dose prostanozol kept my phera cycle dry and I still threw on 18lbs that run......

Although I haven't heard of anyone stacking a SARM and standard anabolics together yet, it should be feasible without competition for the AR right? S4 having like 1/4th the binding affinity of test and phera being namely an anabolic compound they should compliment rather nicely, right?

What do most think about this?

Any other thoughts on stacks? (besides osta and s4 together)

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
^ any new updates on the issues regarding S4 and vision? ie any new studies done on the fluids of the eye, retinal damage etc...

this is a massive reason why i'm intrigued in ostarine

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Huh?

Ntbm dermacrine?
:saevilw:

Yessir. Should be out by month's end. Regardless, it'll be soon. Same old Dermacrine everyone loves, but in a much larger bottle and with a faster drying carrier. :cool2:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a couple interesting stack ideas for the sarms... Wonder how practical everyone might think they would be....

Hgh up from AN and DAA alongside s4 or Osta....

Pheraplex alongside s4....

First stack because of, one, the ability to increase AR sites/sensitivity and two its increased gh secretion/sensitivity of course. DAA could further increase test without fear of prolactin induced sides cause of the increase in l-dopa and b-6, creating a hefty boost in test concurrent to the use of the SARM of choice.

Second stack because of pheras insanely anabolic profile would match well with s4, which I have seen compared to winny... In my personal experience phera and high dose prostanozol kept my phera cycle dry and I still threw on 18lbs that run......

Although I haven't heard of anyone stacking a SARM and standard anabolics together yet, it should be feasible without competition for the AR right? S4 having like 1/4th the binding affinity of test and phera being namely an anabolic compound they should compliment rather nicely, right?

What do most think about this?

Any other thoughts on stacks? (besides osta and s4 together)
I don't think there's any reason one couldn't do a stack like these. The first one may be more popular, though. Reason I say that is because it seems to be mostly utilized (by those who choose to cycle) as a PCT or a bridge, therefore lessening the gap in gains during "off" time.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:saevilw:

Yessir. Should be out by month's end. Regardless, it'll be soon. Same old Dermacrine everyone loves, but in a much larger bottle and with a faster drying carrier. :cool2:
The same from the other td you guys had? I really like that carrier, that's for sure!

Did that beta I tried of m-lmg/unmethyl halo ever get released?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The same from the other td you guys had? I really like that carrier, that's for sure!

Did that beta I tried of m-lmg/unmethyl halo ever get released?
Yes, as far as I know, same carrier, which is a total plus!

And the beta you tried should still be coming out at some point (Nate has a TON of things in the works at the moment), though it may be slightly modified, and if it is, it should be put out for another round of testing.

I'll keep you updated :cool2:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't think there's any reason one couldn't do a stack like these. The first one may be more popular, though. Reason I say that is because it seems to be mostly utilized (by those who choose to cycle) as a PCT or a bridge, therefore lessening the gap in gains during "off" time.
I def agree, as you can see a lil more thought went into the first stack, the second was basically just thinking the anabolic and androgenic profiles of the 2 would match up quite nicely.

I have 2 bottles of s4 on the way, couldn't beat that price ;) and even if I never use then I could easily resell them for at least what I paid.... Saving for some osta too but thats a bit down the road, got a lot of stuff higher on the list....

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I def agree, as you can see a lil more thought went into the first stack, the second was basically just thinking the anabolic and androgenic profiles of the 2 would match up quite nicely.

I have 2 bottles of s4 on the way, couldn't beat that price ;) and even if I never use then I could easily resell them for at least what I paid.... Saving for some osta too but thats a bit down the road, got a lot of stuff higher on the list....
Yeah. That was a great price ;) Still waiting on mine.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I emailed them thursday. They got a tainted drum of PEG with impurities and had to re source, said they should get it and start shipping sat, which I assume meant today.... Soooo hopefully within the week ;)

Pretty good quality control to even test their solution...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I emailed them thursday. They got a tainted drum of peg and had to re source, said they should get it and start shipping sat, which I assume meant today.... Soooo hopefully within the week ;)
Nice!

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
I emailed them thursday. They got a tainted drum of PEG with impurities and had to re source, said they should get it and start shipping sat, which I assume meant today.... Soooo hopefully within the week ;)

Pretty good quality control to even test their solution...
if its g2g......their stuff is garbage. I came name 2 better places to get it.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Its not g2g

This place comes with solid reference from multiple reputable members here on the boards that have already used it. This place is not widely advertised, over inflated cost, rip off so you know its legit cause you broke the bank to get it, either ;)

Should be worthwhile if I decide to actually run it, otherwise ill resell and just pick up some osta.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
I've seen it fairly low, but am skeptical under a certain price point, due to what has been "set" as the price for SARMS. I have been reading up on these a lot lately and would love to run them stacked as the op stated or even just the Osta front loaded with daa as you suggested pp.

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
I've seen it fairly low, but am skeptical under a certain price point, due to what has been "set" as the price for SARMS. I have been reading up on these a lot lately and would love to run them stacked as the op stated or even just the Osta front loaded with daa as you suggested pp.
The problem is that some of the companies are selling for lower than what it cost to make....so that means no margins. You can find the raws online and do the math. This stuff is very hard to make. If it seems to good to be true, it probably is. I feel like some of these companies are putting cheaper raws in their suspensions. dbol....etc. Thats why some brands of sarms very in taste. real s4 taste like burnt rubber and real osta taste like modeling glue....lol

There are only 2 reputable companies online. I don't mind paying a bit more for quality. Its like the old school IP tabs, you never knew what you were getting.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
that all makes sense and id be willing to try SS (i don't know of the other source you're talking about junkyard), but as a bigger guy I wounder how cost effective it would be at the doses I see commonly used. It would get particularly pricey I feel, with the assumption of only using the quality sites.

Dr.Lang

Dr.Lang

Banned
Awards
that all makes sense and id be willing to try SS (i don't know of the other source you're talking about junkyard), but as a bigger guy I wounder how cost effective it would be at the doses I see commonly used. It would get particularly pricey I feel, with the assumption of only using the quality sites.
6,1 270? your a big fella....I would run 25mgs of osta stacked with 25mgs of s4.

All depending on what your are looking to do.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The problem is that some of the companies are selling for lower than what it cost to make....so that means no margins. You can find the raws online and do the math. This stuff is very hard to make. If it seems to good to be true, it probably is. I feel like some of these companies are putting cheaper raws in their suspensions. dbol....etc. Thats why some brands of sarms very in taste. real s4 taste like burnt rubber and real osta taste like modeling glue....lol

There are only 2 reputable companies online. I don't mind paying a bit more for quality. Its like the old school IP tabs, you never knew what you were getting.
This really still can't be used as an indicator of legitimacy though. The raws we can purchase, especially from the internet, still would have considerable mark up to them and their own profit margin to take into account. A regular purchaser and supplier of such compounds would certainly be getting a better deal for it then what we could ever imagine.....

I do agree though that there are probably many companies that don't give 2 sh!ts and are def selling something else claiming its a sarm.... My personal come up purchase was made during a presale before they've got it available again and was half the cost of what it typically would be. ;)

FubarFit

Awards
Yea I just bought a bottle containing 60ml 50mg/ml of ostarine for 119 but I got it 20% off and it cost 100 at checkout. I was thinking why not sounds legit now I have no idea what to do should I just try it. the site looks legit but has very little reviews but i think they are registered with the dea like they are supposed to be??

tetrasarin

Awards
This really still can't be used as an indicator of legitimacy though. The raws we can purchase, especially from the internet, still would have considerable mark up to them and their own profit margin to take into account. A regular purchaser and supplier of such compounds would certainly be getting a better deal for it then what we could ever imagine.....

I do agree though that there are probably many companies that don't give 2 sh!ts and are def selling something else claiming its a sarm.... My personal come up purchase was made during a presale before they've got it available again and was half the cost of what it typically would be. ;)
What source is everyone talking about?