Beastdrol - shrinkage

Cummon

Awards
Anybody notice any side effects from beastdrol or epistrong as far and size or your junk goes?

Any info or suggestions are appriciated.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
if you mean your testes... then yes. its normal because you are suppressing your natural test production.

Cummon

Awards
This is only an on cycle effect right? supplements like hcgenerate will put my levels back up where they shouldf be, correct?

sac811

Awards
You should really consider nolva or clomid for pct when using beastdrol.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
ive never used hcgenerate but i know clomid will help ya get back to full size in no time.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Anybody notice any side effects from beastdrol or epistrong as far and size or your junk goes?

Any info or suggestions are appriciated.
What do you have setup for PCT?

syphon80

Awards
Your nuts are prob in atrophy and it makes you schlong look shorter. SD is giving me some atrophy . Make sure your doing some PE workouts to keep the schlong long lol.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Testicle shrinkage is normal when taking a steroid. Over time your HPTA is suppressed and your body shuts down its natural production of testosterone. As a result the nuts shrink. When you stop taking the steroid, you need to go on a post cycle therapy (PCT) where you will use a SERM (Clomid, Nolva, or Torem) along with a Natural test booster like HCGenerate. The combination of these things will bring you back to normal over time usually....but there are never any guarantees even with a great PCT.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
Anabolics 12
Ppdub Pro Bodybuilding 1
Ppdub Anabolics 4
Jokers Anabolics 20