First Time H-Drol User. please Help!
- 03-22-2011, 05:38 PM
First Time H-Drol User. please Help!
I have been lifting at least 4 days a week for about 2 years now and have recently begun lifting 6 days a week (with cardio of course) I am 5"8 170 lbs (college athlete) and am looking to cycle H-drol for the first time. Here's what I know about my cycle so far:
- I will be going 4 weeks at 50/50/50/50
- I plan on loading the cycle assist by CEL for at least 4 days(before I even start H-drol)
- For my PCT i will be using Reversitol v2 (no access to nolva or any other pharmaceutical grade) for 4 weeks after cycle w/ cycle assist.
Here are my questions:
1. is 4 weeks enough to see results? and is 50 a good place to start?
2. What can I add to my pct to make it as effective as possible?( i know H-drol is mild so i have some wiggle room, but obviously I want as little risk as possible w/o buying a SERM)
-------------Bear in mind I have no idea the lingo so please spell things out for me, I'm new.
Also, Thanks in advance for all of your help this site is pretty awesome with great posts (I did search btw but I'm confused by some of the terminology hahaha)
- 03-22-2011, 05:54 PM
50 mg is a good place to start. How old are you? Be careful if you play sports you will test positive.
During the cycle, include Taurine and fish oils. Helps with back pumps and overall health.
PCT needs to include something to control estrogen, Resversitol is kinda weak in my opinion. I would go with Inhibit-e, Formedrol, or Novadex by Gaspari. Also, include a test booster with your PCT. A good one would include DAA. Before starting this make sure you have your diet and workouts on point so you can see the best gains.'
Since you are only doing it for 4 weeks a SERM isnt necessary but I would definitely look into something other than Resversitol V2Anabolic Designs RepresenativePerform and Transformhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/171721-boagrius-logging-pes.html
03-22-2011, 06:11 PM
i already have the reversitol which sucks now in retrospect haha, what should I add to that/ is DAA just any D aspartic acid? like a 750 mg pure DAA(and how many mg should I be taking during pct of both reversitol and daa)?
---As far as diet goes I am trying to cut some BF while doing this, is that a realistic goal/ do i stay on my diet of 2000 cals a day and no carbs, or should I be loading on cals during the cycle ( as in the amount of muscle I will be building will need to consume more calories and will cause me to drop lbs even if I am eating 2800+ a day?)
-----testing positive isnt a problem I am transferring in the fall (need to put on muscle to compete with the big boys) I am a 21 yr old super sophomore hahaha
--------last question, should I be doing cardio while cycling or just lifting?( now I am biking on 10-12, 6.5 miles every other day around 250 cals in addition to lifts) I am trying to put on muscle, not necessarily get huge, but increase my athleticism by turning some BF into solid muscle.
my Bf right now is around 12-14 % (by military standards)
03-22-2011, 06:17 PM
Anabolic Designs RepresenativePerform and Transformhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/171721-boagrius-logging-pes.html
03-22-2011, 06:43 PM
Cycle assist 8 caps a day, 6caps fish oil a day, multi Vit, Vit C 1500mg a day. for support
PCT-DAA, ERASE, Forged Post cycle, creatine, Vit D 4000IU a day, Vit C 3000mg a day.
40/40/20 macro's, Dont expect any gains til day 16-17, h drol take a while to work. 21 is a little young too, I would try a wait another 6 months. Run something like NTBM Bridge and creatine til than.
Similar Forum Threads
- By eric1111 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 17Last Post: 12-31-2010, 09:08 PM
- By CadillacDave in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-18-2010, 08:57 PM
- By fatburner2007 in forum Get Diesel NutritionReplies: 8Last Post: 03-09-2008, 01:57 PM
- By Master in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 6Last Post: 04-26-2007, 06:25 PM
- By INFLUENCER in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 09-02-2003, 02:50 PM