Hows this look??

FubarFit

Awards
Just wanted some input on a cycle I want to run. Stats: 5'10 155 working out for two years 21 yrs old. Goal: Get Big.

Preload cycle assist for 2 weeks and throughout cycle

P-mag 6 weeks 50/75/75/75/75/75
stano-drol 300/300/300/300
Bridge 0/0/0/0/3/3/3/3 and Fadogia 500 0/0/0/0/1/1/1/1 (Start after Stano and into Pct)

Pct
Serm Probably Clomid 50/50/50/50
Protein Factory Unleashed as directed for AI
Purus Labs Recycle 0/4/4/4/4

I also have inhibtit e here but the recycle has an ai in it and unleashed is a good ai with liver support. Let me know what you think on this method I want to gain as much as I can and make a great cycle. But I dont want to overdue anything either. The Bridge and Fadogia is after the stanos done because I only bought one bottle of that and dont really care to get more since I dont want to lose hair or anything. Bridge will help the pct and keep my gains going. 411 please I need it.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Looks good. Drop your clomid dose after the first week. You really don't need to dose at 50. Do 50/25/25/25. Take it before bed.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks great, and as TheDarkHalf said: drop the clomid after the first/second week.
No need to add in the Inhibit-E since you are going with Recycle. Save the Inhibit-E for a solo run/another PCT :thumbsup:

I would probably add in a cortisol control supp in PCT as well. Might wanna look into Reduce XT, Suppress-C, EndoAMP, etc.
(And a GH boosting supp, but thats just me :p)

//CC

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stats: 5'10 155 - Goal: Get Big.
You need to work some more on eating, not juicing. You are a few pounds below what is considered ideal weight. At least get to something over the normal weight before steroids. you should be able to easily within the next year make 15+ pounds naturally, and be in a much better place to take advantage of steroid gains.

FubarFit

Awards
Looks great, and as TheDarkHalf said: drop the clomid after the first/second week.
No need to add in the Inhibit-E since you are going with Recycle. Save the Inhibit-E for a solo run/another PCT :thumbsup:

I would probably add in a cortisol control supp in PCT as well. Might wanna look into Reduce XT, Suppress-C, EndoAMP, etc.

//CC
Thanks Recycle has a cortisol blocker in it with test booster and AI nice little all in one. But if you think i should get something else i will, would you reccomend ghenerate or igf-2 or something else? And can I drop pfs post cycle?

FubarFit

Awards
You need to work some more on eating, not juicing. You are a few pounds below what is considered ideal weight. At least get to something over the normal weight before steroids. you should be able to easily within the next year make 15+ pounds naturally, and be in a much better place to take advantage of steroid gains.

Bro last year I weighed 130 Now I weigh 159 today. And I can see my abs and this is a future stack. I eat long time. We good?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established

//CC
this:biggthumpup:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Recycle has a cortisol blocker in it with test booster and AI nice little all in one. But if you think i should get something else i will, would you reccomend ghenerate or igf-2 or something else? And can I drop pfs post cycle?
I can vouch for GHenerate & IGF-2. I'm on both now in PCT and they treat me real good :)

//CC

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bro last year I weighed 130 Now I weigh 159 today. And I can see my abs and this is a future stack. I eat long time. We good?
Well, thats better anyhow :) Just been a rash of "I eat all that I can and can't gain anything, which steroid should I take cause I need to gain 20lbs by summer" threads lately, and of guys who are in the 145lbs and under category.

FubarFit

Awards
Well, thats better anyhow :) Just been a rash of "I eat all that I can and can't gain anything, which steroid should I take cause I need to gain 20lbs by summer" threads lately, and of guys who are in the 145lbs and under category.

I know what you mean I have some more natural growing left. Sounds good to me. I might not be able to do this for a while, which sucks now that Im really excited.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That does kind of suck. The other reason I perpetually say that same thing is that for some reason the 140lb guys don't get that even if they get up to 160 by using some horrendous superdrol/pheraplex/haldrol combo product that they'll need to eat pretty damn close to 1000 calories a day more to maintain that 160. If they are already eating all they can physically manage to and stay 140, all those gains will just drift away after the cycle is done.

I'm not anti-steroid/cycling by any means, I'm an idiot who has tried just about everything including some pretty rare crap like methyl stenelone. But particularly for younger guys who have a much easier time making natural gains, the longer you do put it off the better of a base you have to utilize what you do take.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That does kind of suck. The other reason I perpetually say that same thing is that for some reason the 140lb guys don't get that even if they get up to 160 by using some horrendous superdrol/pheraplex/haldrol combo product that they'll need to eat pretty damn close to 1000 calories a day more to maintain that 160. If they are already eating all they can physically manage to and stay 140, all those gains will just drift away after the cycle is done.

I'm not anti-steroid/cycling by any means, I'm an idiot who has tried just about everything including some pretty rare crap like methyl stenelone. But particularly for younger guys who have a much easier time making natural gains, the longer you do put it off the better of a base you have to utilize what you do take.
Very wise words right there :thumbsup:
Repped!

//CC

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted some input on a cycle I want to run. Stats: 5'10 155 working out for two years 21 yrs old. Goal: Get Big.

stano-drol 300/300/300/300
Bridge 0/0/0/0/3/3/3/3 and Fadogia 500 0/0/0/0/1/1/1/1 (Start after Stano and into Pct)

Pct
Serm Probably Clomid 50/50/50/50
Protein Factory Unleashed as directed for AI
Purus Labs Recycle 0/4/4/4/4

I also have inhibtit e here but the recycle has an ai in it and unleashed is a good ai with liver support. Let me know what you think on this method I want to gain as much as I can and make a great cycle. But I dont want to overdue anything either. The Bridge and Fadogia is after the stanos done because I only bought one bottle of that and dont really care to get more since I dont want to lose hair or anything. Bridge will help the pct and keep my gains going. 411 please I need it.
Possibly up the stano-drol to 450 - 600...

FubarFit

Awards
This is what I want to do now

stano-drol 450/450/450/450/
Bridge 0/0/3/3/3/3
Fadogia 500 0/0/1/1/1/1

Pct
Purus Labs Organ shield 2/2/2/2
Serm Probably Clomid 50/50/25/25
Purus Labs Recycle 4/4/4/4
Hghup 4/4/4/4
phytoserms 347 0/0/2/2/2/2 for extended pct I want that but idk it might not be needed.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
This is what I want to do now

stano-drol 450/450/450/450/
Bridge 0/0/3/3/3/3
Fadogia 500 0/0/1/1/1/1

Pct
Purus Labs Organ shield 2/2/2/2
Serm Probably Clomid 50/50/25/25
Purus Labs Recycle 4/4/4/4
Hghup 4/4/4/4
phytoserms 347 0/0/2/2/2/2 for extended pct I want that but idk it might not be needed.
Looks good to me man, I always love ridiculous PCTs. You have the bases covered. SERM, Recycle, HGHup, and Phytoserms will be a good stack. Keep the eating up and lean when you hit post cycle.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good to me man, I always love ridiculous PCTs. You have the bases covered. SERM, Recycle, HGHup, and Phytoserms will be a good stack. Keep the eating up and lean when you hit post cycle.
Big PCT's are always nice, even though most people say keep it simple :p

I am finishing this PCT:

Clomid: 50/50/25/25
HCGenerate 5/5/0/0
Testforcev2: 2/2/0/0
Sustain Alpha:2/2/2/2
EndoAMP: 0/0/2/2/2/2
Toco-8: 1/1/1/1
IGF-2: 8/8/8/8
GHenerate: 12/12/12/12
Triazole: 0/0/3/4/3/2/1

Rediculous? Probably, but my balls are hanging lower than ever and at full swing :D

//CC