Need Cycle Critique..Test E/Anadrol/D-bol/Primobolan/Stanzolol

pstreet

Awards
just looking for some ideas guys...trying to figure out the best way to attack this one..here's my loose plan as of now:

Week 1-6 500mg test ent every 6 days
Week 1-3 or 4 Anadrol work my way up to 30 or 40mgs/day
Week 3-6or 4-8 40mgs danabol/day

Week 6-12 Primo every 4 days
Week 6-12 or 8-12 30-50mgs stanzolol/day

Got proviron and gynofenn to use during cycle and clomid after.

My diet is legit..tons of chicken breast, beans, co cheese, and whole wheat breads and pasta. I'll prob drink protein shakes 3 times a day but I believe the best protein comes from food, so I'll be eating like a horse.

My max bench last cycle was around 335...would like to get to the 400lb range with this one. Into MMA, but tore ACL last year fighting 4 ppl at once (in a drill). Right now I just want to get jacked and perhaps see if powerlifting is something I can excel at.

I am asking for help from peers, people who have tried the stuff and knows what works best....thanks in advance for any advice.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
youve gotta be ****ing kidding me how old are you?

this is an idiotic out line i mean it could work but could be done so much better

and no im not going to lay out a cycle for you do your own reasearch

pstreet

Awards
thanks for the "constructive criticism" you really helped me out...

not looking for anyone to lay out a cycle for me.

The general idea is to bulk up in the first half and trim down in the final weeks. Whats the big prob? Not running test all the way through? Dbol and Anadrol together..too much?? Just looking for a little help buddy.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is your goal size? if so drop the anadrol for good, and use dianabol 5-6 weeks at 50 mgs everyday.

if your goal is primarily strength and NOT size use anadrol ONLY weeks 1-4 at 50mgs everyday.

dianabol WILL net ALOT of strength as well and great size, Anadrol will not net great size but INSANE strength- i mean you will gain some size but not like dianabol

run testosterone the ENTIRE cycle.
your cut portion looks fine

sorry i was an ass

pstreet

Awards
thanks man...took your advice and found a kit with the same gear i'd like to take.

it suggested breaking up the dbol and anadrol and not using back to back like i have above so it would look something like this:

Weeks 1-4 Test E and anadrol
Weeks 4-8 Primo and Winny
Weeks 8-12 Test E and Dbol
Weeks 12-16 Primo and Winny

this seems to make much more sense...anyone done something similar?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
makes more sense yes, just keep your diet VERY strict and you should see some good results in both size, and fat loss

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
The whole cycle plan is completely wrong, there's absolutely no logic in anything.
I don't know how old are you or if this is your first cycle, but you lack of very very very basic knowledge about AAS(ex .you have no idea what the half life of these compounds is).

I would strongly suggest you to not use anything and start research these drugs.

pstreet

Awards
The whole cycle plan is completely wrong, there's absolutely no logic in anything.
I don't know how old are you or if this is your first cycle, but you lack of very very very basic knowledge about AAS(ex .you have no idea what the half life of these compounds is).

I would strongly suggest you to not use anything and start research these drugs.

researched enough...just trying to get the plan together...so youre saying I should take the primo and test every 10 days..makes sense. Assuming I get the dosages in order any prob with the following plan:

you can call me stupid, ignorant, young, whatever...bottom line is when I throw that first dart I will have a definate plan in place that makes sense. You can only learn so much scouring the internet, seems ****s different everywhere you look. Im here to learn from the people who have taken the drugs.

Again thanks for your responses.

S.K

Awards
Run Test E the whole cycle. You say you hve done research... well your post are not showing it. no offense I just got a ****ing headache reading the stupidity of your cyce. TEST NEEDS TO BE RAN THE WHOLE TIME!!!!!!!!!!! YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT, ESPECIALLY WITH TEST E!!!!!!

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
researched enough...just trying to get the plan together...so youre saying I should take the primo and test every 10 days..makes sense. Assuming I get the dosages in order any prob with the following plan:

you can call me stupid, ignorant, young, whatever...bottom line is when I throw that first dart I will have a definate plan in place that makes sense. You can only learn so much scouring the internet, seems ****s different everywhere you look. Im here to learn from the people who have taken the drugs.

Again thanks for your responses.
I did not said anything about primo/test and did not call you anything.

With this way of thinking the only thing you're gonna end up doing is compromise your health. Everything is completely wrong, even the chosen compounds, which they serve completely different puproses.

In this forum and pretty much in every forum, you shouldn't go to learn about AAS with the idea that someone will teach you from point 0. The forums are a way to get some opinions, to corrent some cycles from 70% to 100%, you want to go from 5% to 100% - that's not gonna happen. The easiest thing for us, is to tell you " use this use that" but that's not the point - using compounds you have no idea what they are and how to use them is wrong. And even if we did, i would never like to take any responsibility in proposing about AAS to someone with no knowledge whatsoever, i would have a guilty conscience and definately wouldn't like that. So when some issues come along what are you going to do, panic and start posting all over forums "SOS" threads ? Way to wrong way of thinking ....

PS 1) What is your age ?
2) Is this going to be your first cycle ?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
**** i didnt see that he said
1-4 test e
4-8 primo winnie- WHERES THE FOCKING TEST KID

dude, your out of your league go do some reading

i

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and i told you to run test entire cycle, plus i didnt see that you split your primo and winnie runs with an anadrol/test- this is idiotic dude your cycle=fail

my personal cycle
1-4 dianabol
1-12 test e
1-12 nandrolone

and my cycle was longer so please dont use this- i did not stop after week 12- do not use this as a format- what you need is research
sigh please please please dont run any steroids

S.K

Awards
and i told you to run test entire cycle, plus i didnt see that you split your primo and winnie runs with an anadrol/test- this is idiotic dude your cycle=fail

my personal cycle
1-4 dianabol
1-12 test e
1-12 nandrolone

and my cycle was longer so please dont use this- i did not stop after week 12- do not use this as a format- what you need is research
sigh please please please dont run any steroids
Sorry but I agree with Schwell... YOU DID NOT RESEARCH!
If you want to run deca as well then do it for only ten weeks. Easier to transition to your post cycle.
You do not need to touch any sort of AAS until you understand why we are saying what we are saying!

pstreet

Awards
I did not said anything about primo/test and did not call you anything.

With this way of thinking the only thing you're gonna end up doing is compromise your health. Everything is completely wrong, even the chosen compounds, which they serve completely different puproses.

In this forum and pretty much in every forum, you shouldn't go to learn about AAS with the idea that someone will teach you from point 0. The forums are a way to get some opinions, to corrent some cycles from 70% to 100%, you want to go from 5% to 100% - that's not gonna happen. The easiest thing for us, is to tell you " use this use that" but that's not the point - using compounds you have no idea what they are and how to use them is wrong. And even if we did, i would never like to take any responsibility in proposing about AAS to someone with no knowledge whatsoever, i would have a guilty conscience and definately wouldn't like that. So when some issues come along what are you going to do, panic and start posting all over forums "SOS" threads ? Way to wrong way of thinking ....

PS 1) What is your age ?
2) Is this going to be your first cycle ?
after looking around I realize its gonna be difficult to make these compounds work together. Im 33 and this is not my first cycle. Experimented in HS, took OTCs for couple years, last year did the following:

week 1-12 test e
week 1-4 dbol
week 8-12 winny

got pretty great gains from this but I felt it was a little too safe. Took 2 weeks to get to 40mg of dbol and winny and the middle of the cycle was kind of a downer with just the test alone. After the cycle, I wished I wouldve run the dbol weeks 1-6 and the winny 6-12.

I just want to ramp it up this time, so I ordered chit Ive always wanted to take (anadrol and primo) without looking to see how I could make them work together. I already have test e and dbol..the stanz, primo, and anadrol are on their way so Id like to utilize them all in my next cycle but it looks like its gonna take some work on my part.

I absolutely want to be safe with my usage but at the same time I can handle the drugs. Thanks for the info, sorry I sounded retarded...not my style.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
you need to do some reading in the old school hormonone section. Learn about the compunds before you take them.