First Cycle - Please Evaluate

animalized

Awards
Okay, going to do my very first cycle and wanted to get your opinions on if I have it all right.

Test Enth - 250mg 2x/week for 12 weeks (1 1/2" pin - Gauge ? Gonna pin the butt)
Week 5 start HCG @ 250iu/2x a week.
Week 14 start PCT of Clomid and Nolva - **Not sure which dosage to run. Both of these would be oral. Thought I'd play it safe and just run both.

Maybe Nolva 10/10/10/10 and Clomid 50/50/25/25 or should I go 5 weeks?

So, overall does this look pretty good? And if anyone could jump in with help regarding the Nolva/Clomid dosage I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

shocknyou

shocknyou

Awards
I'm not a fan of HCG I know that a lot of people on here use it from what I've read. I have seen some people turn into freaks on it. I prefer the the look of body builders like Arnold S. compared to most of the body builders of today.

animalized

Awards
not quite sure how this helped evaluate my cycle ??

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
HCG shouldn't be used in this kind of cycle.

For PCT i would suggest you to run the below:

Weeks 1-4 --> Clomid 100 | 50 | 50 | 25mg ED
Weeks 1-4 --> Nolva 20 | 20 | 20 | 10mg ED

PS 1) Obviously PCT isn't in the first 4 weeks :tongue2:
2) Pretty much for every cycle in the future for pct both SERMs should be used in this type of protocols, though duration (usually is 4-5 weeks)/adjustment in dosages depend on many variables.

animalized

Awards
HCG shouldn't be used in this kind of cycle.

For PCT i would suggest you to run the below:

PS 1) Obviously PCT isn't in the first 4 weeks :tongue2:
2) Pretty much for every cycle in the future for pct both SERMs should be used in this type of protocols, though duration (usually is 4-5 weeks)/adjustment in dosages depend on many variables.

Does the ED mean "Each Day"? If it is, would you just take them in the morning each day? Also, I assume my 2 week wait time before starting the PCT is correct, then run them the 4 weeks.

As for the HCG, I've read so many threads on here with similar cycles (Test Enth) and they were all suggested to run the HCG during cycle. Could you explain why you say it shouldn't be used?

Thanks for your reply

Yaz

Yaz

Awards

Does the ED mean "Each Day"? If it is, would you just take them in the morning each day? Also, I assume my 2 week wait time before starting the PCT is correct, then run them the 4 weeks.

As for the HCG, I've read so many threads on here with similar cycles (Test Enth) and they were all suggested to run the HCG during cycle. Could you explain why you say it shouldn't be used?

Thanks for your reply
Yes it does mean each day and yes morning is good.

I forgot to mention you need an AI throught the whole cycle plus the 2 week gap for PCT(total 14 weeks) like Arimidex at 0,50mg EOD(every other day) OR Aromasin at 12,5mg ED.