GHRP Test Dzine cycle please critique

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
age 24, currently 195 pounds. Previous cycles-hdrol, furuza dermacrine and two stand atones of 4 oh.

Currently finishing pct and planning for the next cycle in 10 weeks time maybe 12.Getting on ghrp 6 from now through the next cycle and pct as long as I can afford it. 100mcg 3 times a day.

So here it goes

test weeks 1-6-400mg, I have a 200mg per cc bottle
Test7-12 500mg this bottle is 250 per cc
Weeks 1-5 maybe 6 Dzine straight 45 as a friend of mine who trains similarly liked.
Formestane 25-50 mg throughout, I want it for the drying out factor, the increased strength and every time I take it my hair has gotten noticeably thicker. Will use minox, spiro and nizoral if needed, probably a little saw pawmento for my prostate

Ghrp6- 100mcg 3 times a day morning post workout and bed
Hcg weeks 5-12 250 IU monday and friday

Goals- to bulk and stay as lean as possible, going for 25-30 on and hopefully keep 20.

Pct. Clomid 100 for 3 days than 75 the rest of week 1 than 75/75/75/50/25
Extras- sustain alpha, omega t force fadogia, if my wallet allows S1 and albuterol

Questions- I have one bottle of max lmg, I would prefer to have a raging libido on this cycle as I will be on test, plus I dont want to touch caber or another item, I have plenty already. What do you guys think of 4 weeks of it with dzine at 50mg? less? more? not at all?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Wait so formestane has made your hair thicker, wow I have never hears of that happening to anyone

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
throw in some cjc-1295 with that ghrp!!!

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
I plan to staying on ghrp through the next ten weeks than once the cycle starts im adding it in to save some money from now til than