Help with research.

Bigred13

Awards
I am new to the forum. Not to Bodybuilding. I am not having a lot of success researching ph's. I have had some good luck finding info on PH'S but not luck with dosing and pc treatments. I am looking for someone to lead me in the right direction and I will do the proper research. Any help will be appreciated. I am 27yo 6'2 196 trying to break a hump and gain about 10pnds of muscle.

Bigred13

Awards
is this forum dead 30 views and not 1 reply? the only people I see getting replies are beginners getting flamed!

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Theres a lot that goes into picking a PH. You said you have done research, which PH has caught your attention or do you want to know about and i can go into more details about it. Theres to many options to break down each one

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I think if you're a little more specific about what direction you want to go, you'll get more responses. "I want a PH, which one is best?" type of question is much too broad. Maybe reading some past threads will give you an idea of what's out there.

With that in mind, Hdrol and Epi seem to be popular for beginner runs. Of course I would recommend LMG as it is my favorite, but that's just me. I'm sure others will chime in.

Bigred13

Awards
I think if you're a little more specific about what direction you want to go, you'll get more responses. "I want a PH, which one is best?" type of question is much too broad. Maybe reading some past threads will give you an idea of what's out there.

With that in mind, Hdrol and Epi seem to be popular for beginner runs. Of course I would recommend LMG as it is my favorite, but that's just me. I'm sure others will chime in.
i wasnt looking for someone to tell me whats best. sorry if it came out that way. simply where I could go to research the basic cycle info on diffrent types. I am currently looking at starting a cycle of finaflex wich is 1-andro. and am looking for some dosing/cycle info so that I can use it correctly and efficantly to maximize the beninfits. any help would be great. thanks and sorry for the slow replys!

samiisbe

Awards
Hi, good thread topic, i'm 28 in basically the same situation it seems. I've read some crazy stuff looking for ph info as well. One person says somethings mild with barely a pct necessary while the next thread says you should get a prescription med for pct along with a list of 10 supps for support.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Hi, good thread topic, i'm 28 in basically the same situation it seems. I've read some crazy stuff looking for ph info as well. One person says somethings mild with barely a pct necessary while the next thread says you should get a prescription med for pct along with a list of 10 supps for support.
it all depends on which ph you chose. yes they vary from mild to severe in terms of sides/gains. what are you trying to accomplish? cut, bulk, re-comp, strength? once you have that figured out you can narrow it down further.

while a rx script for pct is ideal, theres plenty of quality places online to get a serm. just have to look in the right places. and once again the pct needed and amount of supporting supps depends on the compound your running. while you may think '10' is alot, most new support supps have a good blend in a convenient pill or powder mix. though you could buy them all separately as well. look into anabolic innovation's cycle support and life support to see what im talking about.