DNP and Antibiotics

bigollie2006

Awards
Hey guys got a DNP cycle coming up that I wanted to run over spring break so I dont have to worry about the sides making me all sweaty and nasty in class. Is it okay to start my cycle while I am still on the antibiotics? I recently got sick and got some antibiotics to take to get better, which would offset my cycle to where I would be running during class, and i REALLY dont wanna do that.

I have done searching but the only thing I find is "dont do dnp" type answers that are not helpful and guys who just say no drugs at all, but im unconvinced antibiotics are harmful to take while on DNP and I asked about a quote from a study :

"Mechanisms of bacterial resistance to macrolide antibiotics." Nakajima Y. Division of Microbiology, Hokkaido College of Pharmacy, 7-1 Katsuraoka-cho, Otaru, Hokkaido 047-0264, Japan. This study found that antibiotic-resistant bacteria could be thwarted with DNP. "the extent of the accumulated drug in a resistant cell increases as much as that in a susceptible cell in the presence of an uncoupling agent such as�2,4-dinitrophenol (DNP)."

Does this mean that DNP would increase the effectiveness of the antibiotic?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't risk it. DNP is serious stuff. You can honestly kill yourself if you aren't careful. Wait till you are off the antibiotics.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cheeky Monkey Supplements 22
RickyBlobby Anabolics 25
Anabolics 1
Supplements 37
Post Cycle Therapy 5