Halovar questions

SOOG

Awards
Ok I'm a newbee on the site but not a newbee at the gym. A buddy of mine has had great gains with halovar so I just ordered 2 bottles and a bottle of the organ shield. I searched halovar and didn't find the info I'm looking for. If I'm an idiot and missed it please post the link.. Anyway I'm woundering what should I stack with this..? Dosage? Any help would be great I just want to do it right and safe. I'm 30 yrs and 248 lbs 5'9"

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Ok I'm a newbee on the site but not a newbee at the gym. A buddy of mine has had great gains with halovar so I just ordered 2 bottles and a bottle of the organ shield. I searched halovar and didn't find the info I'm looking for. If I'm an idiot and missed it please post the link.. Anyway I'm woundering what should I stack with this..? Dosage? Any help would be great I just want to do it right and safe. I'm 30 yrs and 248 lbs 5'9"
Halovar is a great product. Essentially, it's H-drol with some added insulin potentiators and other goodies. You don't need to stack anything with it, especially if it's your first run. Run it for 6 weeks, use a SERM for PCT, and you will be pleased with the results. Organ Shield looks okay, but I feel that Cycle Support from AI or Cycle Assist by CEL both have better ingredient profiles.

As for dosage, the standard is 50/75/75/75/75/75 (25mg/cap). This is the tried and true H-drol cycle, and as long as you keep your eating and training solid you'll see good gains. For PCT, Torem at 90/60/60/30 works well. You can also throw an herbal test booster, creatine, DAA, and a cortisol control product such as Lean Xtreme into PCT.

SOOG

Awards
Ok so I need to take the organ shield, or cycle assist during the cycle right? Do I stick with the dosage on the bottle? For the pct I was thinking about going with purus recycle, any thoughts? You said serm...? Thank you for the info it is really helping

SOOG

Awards
And do I take the creatine/ test booster during the cycle or the pct?? Just want to understand 100%

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I need to take the organ shield, or cycle assist during the cycle right? Do I stick with the dosage on the bottle? For the pct I was thinking about going with purus recycle, any thoughts? You said serm...? Thank you for the info it is really helping
And do I take the creatine/ test booster during the cycle or the pct?? Just want to understand 100%
As far as your cycle assist product, you will want to take it at the recommended dosage for the duration of the cycle and PCT. You will want to take your test booster in PCT, and also your creatine (though you can start that in the last week "on" to get it back into your system if you like).

As far as using Recycle for PCT, that would be an okay product to use as a test booster, but you're still going to want a SERM (most likely). SERMs are Toremifene, Nolvadex (NOT Novedex XT by Gaspari), and Clomid. What one you use is a matter of personal preference, but Toremifene is the least toxic of the three and very popular on this board.

SOOG

Awards
Ok I am still trying to find a place to get torem. Also I am thinking about doing an hcg cycle. Would you recommend to do the hcg before the halovar or after?

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Ok I am still trying to find a place to get torem. Also I am thinking about doing an hcg cycle. Would you recommend to do the hcg before the halovar or after?
Most people use HCG on-cycle to mitigate shutdown. If you mean doing an HCG diet... Don't. The weight will come back as fast as it went away due to no longer restricting your calories.

Also, it seems like HCG would kind of be a waste on such a simple cycle. If you already have it, hold on to it and use it for a cycle where you really need it.

A few research chemical suppliers carry torem- that's the route I would go. I looked into tabs last night and its prohibitively expensive to get that way.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Halovar is a great product. Essentially, it's H-drol with some added insulin potentiators and other goodies. You don't need to stack anything with it, especially if it's your first run. Run it for 6 weeks, use a SERM for PCT, and you will be pleased with the results. Organ Shield looks okay, but I feel that Cycle Support from AI or Cycle Assist by CEL both have better ingredient profiles.

As for dosage, the standard is 50/75/75/75/75/75 (25mg/cap). This is the tried and true H-drol cycle, and as long as you keep your eating and training solid you'll see good gains. For PCT, Torem at 90/60/60/30 works well. You can also throw an herbal test booster, creatine, DAA, and a cortisol control product such as Lean Xtreme into PCT.
Reps......couldn't have put it better myself.

Id suggest Recycle added as the Test booster (just to pimp a little bit lol) but thats about all, great post.

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Reps......couldn't have put it better myself. Even using my favorite SERM :D

Id suggest Recycle added as the Test booster (just to pimp a little bit lol) but thats about all, great post.
Can't go wrong with Torem haha.

I would agree on the recycle in PCT, I haven't used it yet but it's definitely one that has caught my interest.

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Combined with our new T booster PCT should be a breeze :afro:
No doubt. :147:

That said, I'm of the opinion that if you're using a SERM, any non-AI test booster from a reputable company will get the job done. I'm just a big fan of Purus' products personally. I like that they give a little extra in things like halovar (adding the inSlinified), for the same price as other clones.

SOOG

Awards
No doubt. :147:

That said, I'm of the opinion that if you're using a SERM, any non-AI test booster from a reputable company will get the job done. I'm just a big fan of Purus' products personally. I like that they give a little extra in things like halovar (adding the inSlinified), for the same price as other clones.
Thank you for all the help