Ok if u wanted to cut and lose weight in a hurry what would u use? w/acess 2 anything

  1. Registered User
    TiTanUp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    454
    Answers
    0

    Ok if u wanted to cut and lose weight in a hurry what would u use? w/acess 2 anything


    Ok now if you had a date a special date set like a marruage or a trip, and wanted to get cut and lose weight what would you use and you have access to any supp or aas thats out there .

    Now what would you choose lets say a time line of 10 weeks.

  2. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,329
    Answers
    0

    ECA with T-3 and extreme amounts of cardio (1 hour a day, 6 days a week). High protein, moderate carbs, and plenty of healthy fats. If you can't get ECA or T-3 then use OEP and TT-33.
  3. Registered User
    TiTanUp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    454
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    ECA with T-3 and extreme amounts of cardio (1 hour a day, 6 days a week). High protein, moderate carbs, and plenty of healthy fats. If you can't get ECA or T-3 then use OEP and TT-33.
    How about clen t3 and yohimbine its a blend 40mcg 25mg t3 and 4mg yohm
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    TiTanUp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    454
    Answers
    0

    if you had plenty of var and tren ace and test prop and masteron would you include those as well?
  5. Registered User
    TiTanUp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    454
    Answers
    0

    100mg var ed

    what im thinking natural activate extreme and derma therm for four weeks and then on the the last week of that adding Anavar at 100mg ed for 7 -8 weeks. Then kick in test prop 100mg eod and tren 100 mg ed.



    WEEKS1-4

    activate extreme
    dermatherm
    T4 250-300 mcg
    and a fat burner

    WEEK 4 START
    ANAVAR at 100 mg ed

    WEEK 5-9
    Test prop 400 a week
    TREN A 300-400 a week will asses
    also clen 40mcg 25mg of t3 and 4mg of yohimbine per pill maybe 2-4 pills ed
  6. Registered User
    timmmah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    797
    Answers
    0

    Know what makes your belly look smaller? Bigger shoulders and chest! Go with TREN!
    Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Im not to fond of taking serm's for long periods of time....
  7. Registered User
    TiTanUp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    454
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by timmmah View Post
    Know what makes your belly look smaller? Bigger shoulders and chest! Go with TREN!
    YES! Agreed
  8. Registered User
    TiTanUp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    454
    Answers
    0

    oh and some Melantonan 2 to tan as well as the tanning bed
  9. Registered User
    TiTanUp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    454
    Answers
    0

    or skip the activate and dermatherm cycle of 4 weeks prior . any input on that?
  10. Registered User
    xFRACTION's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    959
    Answers
    0

    clen+t3+yohimbe+tren= holy blood pressure batman
  11. Registered User
    swollen87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,766
    Answers
    0

    DNP!!!!!!!!!!!! no no no im jk dont... i prob shouldnt have said that....
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  12. Registered User
    DYEGYE's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  247 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    475
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    DNP!!!!!!!!!!!! no no no im jk dont... i prob shouldnt have said that....
    Run properly it might actually be safer than putting every single one of the compounds already listed into ones body...

    (note: safER, not SAFE)
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    Murder as many animals as you can on cycle, 400g+ protein always.

    Don't overthink it, just do what any androgen crazed barbarian would do
  13. Registered User
    TiTanUp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    454
    Answers
    0

    I actually was going to get some dnp. Every one says it is so bad but if you use properly like mentioned above it is good. Just dont abuse it. however the source that has it im not going through. SO that is why I didnt mention it. But i have read alot on it. I still think the clen t3 will be good with tren n test
  14. Registered User
    TiTanUp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    454
    Answers
    0

    if they say clen raises your metabolism about 3% and dnp does about 40-50% holy shsit i wonder how that would feel. lol.
  15. Registered User
    DYEGYE's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  247 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    475
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by TiTanUp View Post
    if they say clen raises your metabolism about 3% and dnp does about 40-50% holy shsit i wonder how that would feel. lol.
    I have a buddy who is running it- it's nuts according to him. He eats carbs then starts getting hot flashes within 30 mins.
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    Murder as many animals as you can on cycle, 400g+ protein always.

    Don't overthink it, just do what any androgen crazed barbarian would do
  16. Registered User
    TiTanUp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    454
    Answers
    0

    I seriously dont think I could handle the hot flashes.
  17. Registered User
    TiTanUp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    454
    Answers
    0

    What do you guys think of test e and anvar for cutting along with t4
  18. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,329
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by TiTanUp View Post
    How about clen t3 and yohimbine its a blend 40mcg 25mg t3 and 4mg yohm
    Just monitor your BP closely. I didn't know you're willing to try AAS but Tren Ace, Test Pro, Anavar, and T-3 will help out a lot
  19. Registered User
    kanakafarian's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,556
    Answers
    0

    Have you ever run just clen/cyt before because it's an effective stack with just those two compounds. The sh!t does wonders for me!
  20. Registered User
    swollen87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,766
    Answers
    0

    im scared of dnp cause it kills people... i dont know if ive ever heard of anyone that ever died using clen.... tren seems to be peoples favorite cutter...
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  21. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,329
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    im scared of dnp cause it kills people... i dont know if ive ever heard of anyone that ever died using clen.... tren seems to be peoples favorite cutter...
    Tren is real good stuff ! If Tren was a chick then I'd be married to it LOL.
  22. Registered User
    TiTanUp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    454
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    Have you ever run just clen/cyt before because it's an effective stack with just those two compounds. The sh!t does wonders for me!

    No I have never run it that way or t3 ever, i Have used T4 . ALso Clen when I was on a cycle a long time ago. You dont think the clen/cyt would eat up alot of muscle?
  23. Registered User
    TiTanUp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    454
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    Tren is real good stuff ! If Tren was a chick then I'd be married to it LOL.
    LMAO . lol Yeah I have heard nothing but good things I had a 10ml bottle and used it with some prop and man just that alone I noticed a huge difference, its like steroids on steroids. lol.
  24. Registered User
    TiTanUp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    454
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by xFRACTION View Post
    clen+t3+yohimbe+tren= holy blood pressure batman
    How long would you run the clen/t3/yohimbine for?
  25. Registered User
    TiTanUp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    454
    Answers
    0

    OK HERE WE GO

    IGF-1 LR3 5MG 1MGPER VIAL= 5 VIALS
    ANAVAR 100 MG ED 7.5 GRAMS
    HGH 100 IU KIT
    TREN ACE 3 GRAMS
    TEST PROP 4 GRAMS
    MASTERON 2 GRAMS
    PLUS CLEN/T3/YOHIMBINE

    NOW THESE ARE THE ITEMS I HAVE PROCURED.

    So any thoughts?
  26. Registered User
    DYEGYE's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  247 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    475
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    im scared of dnp cause it kills people... i dont know if ive ever heard of anyone that ever died using clen.... tren seems to be peoples favorite cutter...
    Clen doesn't usually kill people on cycle, it's the enlarged heart it can produce that kills YEARS later.
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    Murder as many animals as you can on cycle, 400g+ protein always.

    Don't overthink it, just do what any androgen crazed barbarian would do
  27. Registered User
    kanakafarian's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,556
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by DYEGYE View Post
    Clen doesn't usually kill people on cycle, it's the enlarged heart it can produce that kills YEARS later.
    Heck! I should be dying any day now! I've been using clen for well over 12+ years so my days are numbered! Well, I better get off AM and start writing my own obituary
  28. Registered User
    TiTanUp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    454
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by DYEGYE View Post
    Clen doesn't usually kill people on cycle, it's the enlarged heart it can produce that kills YEARS later.
    Is there any stats or data on celeb and enlarged hearts how much you would have to take and for how long before it affects you. That's not a good thing having a enlarged heart my grandmas died from that, doubt she was on clen though lol
  29. Registered User
    DYEGYE's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  247 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    475
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by TiTanUp View Post
    Is there any stats or data on celeb and enlarged hearts how much you would have to take and for how long before it affects you. That's not a good thing having a enlarged heart my grandmas died from that, doubt she was on clen though lol
    I read a study that showed that in rats an enlarged heart was seen in 10 days of high dose clen.
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    Murder as many animals as you can on cycle, 400g+ protein always.

    Don't overthink it, just do what any androgen crazed barbarian would do
  30. Registered User
    TiTanUp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    454
    Answers
    0

    Holy crap ten days.
  31. Registered User
    kanakafarian's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,556
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by DYEGYE View Post
    I read a study that showed that in rats an enlarged heart was seen in 10 days of high dose clen.
    I honestly think this is being blown out of proportion. Could you please elaborte on this for us because quite frankly, the report you're talking about is the like 2nd or 3rd link on a google search which has no specifics, not to mention rats and humans are different. So, with that in mind, I'd like to know more about this study you speak of.

    I personally have been using clen for well over 12+ years with no problems, well, at least not yet. I dose up to 120mcg and I will stay on for 5-6 weeks if I'm prepping for a race.
  32. Registered User
    HondaV65's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    52
    Posts
    827
    Answers
    0

    LOL - Rats don't have hearts! They are heartless bastards!!

    That said ... how enlarged were the hearts and how long after the clen dosage ended did the enlargement continue?
  33. Registered User
    TiTanUp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    454
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    LOL - Rats don't have hearts! They are heartless bastards!!
    LMAO. LOL
  34. Registered User
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,814
    Answers
    0

    I doubt clen would be in medical use if it caused an enlarged heart in a rat AT ANY DOSE
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  35. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,329
    Answers
    0

    Haven't heard of clen doing such things but something will eventually kill all of us so if AAS/stims get us there then that's a good way to go. BTW, rat studies aren't always reliable when trying to asses side effects on humans.
  36. Registered User
    kanakafarian's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,556
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    Haven't heard of clen doing such things but something will eventually kill all of us so if AAS/stims get us there then that's a good way to go. BTW, rat studies aren't always reliable when trying to asses side effects on humans.
    Yeah, that's what I said earlier in this thread. A few people will read a couple of studies on clen with rats and then blow everything out of proportion. I've been using clen for over 12+ years and I'm still alive and healthy
  37. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,329
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    Yeah, that's what I said earlier in this thread. A few people will read a couple of studies on clen with rats and then blow everything out of proportion. I've been using clen for over 12+ years and I'm still alive and healthy
    That's awesome bro, the key is use, not abuse. Anyone can have problems from AAS if they stack 1 gram of Tren with 500 mg of D-Bol every day for 3 years straight and but using them in moderation along with ancillaries and health protective supps and they will enhance quality of life
  38. Registered User
    DYEGYE's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  247 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    475
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    I honestly think this is being blown out of proportion. Could you please elaborte on this for us because quite frankly, the report you're talking about is the like 2nd or 3rd link on a google search which has no specifics, not to mention rats and humans are different. So, with that in mind, I'd like to know more about this study you speak of.

    I personally have been using clen for well over 12+ years with no problems, well, at least not yet. I dose up to 120mcg and I will stay on for 5-6 weeks if I'm prepping for a race.
    Hmm... I don't have a good answer for you. I guess my main point (which others have made as well) is that any compound has its inherent risks if used improperly. Both DNP, and Clen, would be good compounds to use when cutting, as long as they were dosed responsibly. Actually, given the lethargy that DNP can cause, they might stack well together!
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    Murder as many animals as you can on cycle, 400g+ protein always.

    Don't overthink it, just do what any androgen crazed barbarian would do
  39. Registered User
    TiTanUp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    454
    Answers
    0

    Okay so this is what MY BUDDY has and thinking of doing. ALso thinking of getting 3mg of IGF1 LR3. still need clen or something have a bottle of meltdown dont know how good that would be with the t4 might just order some clen also thinking of primo.

    SO no DNP just to clear the air. HE will be starting this in about 1 week from now.

    Unless he does a cycle of stanodrol and 1ad with some test. and then pct and then do the cycle mentioned below any thoughts on that?

    Tren 125 eod weeks 1-8
    Test prop 150 eod weeks 1-8
    Anavar 100mg ed weeks 1-8
    winstrol 50 or 100 mg ed not sure yet about this one
    poss: 3mg of IGF1 LR3 80mcg ed
    Also i have T4
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Hurry hurry before it's too late!
    By iForce in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-06-2010, 08:06 PM
  2. Hurry hurry before it's too late!
    By iForce in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-04-2010, 07:29 PM
  3. Can't Lose Weight!!!!
    By JonSchm22 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 12:26 AM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-26-2008, 08:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in