women's figure cut cycle.

msxcuseme

Awards
Hey :-D Really new to AM forums and i need help with my cut cycle. I was on clen for my first competition but this time around, I used anavar and clen. I'm not doing so well with the clen so I wanted to know what's a good stack to use to cut 20lbs and still keep my muscles... I LOVE MY MUSCLES :-D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey :-D Really new to AM forums and i need help with my cut cycle. I was on clen for my first competition but this time around, I used anavar and clen. I'm not doing so well with the clen so I wanted to know what's a good stack to use to cut 20lbs and still keep my muscles... I LOVE MY MUSCLES :-D
You don't need to use hormonals to lose 20 pounds - use a natural stack and do it, especially if you give yourself enough time pre-competition to prepare. Don't be so concerned about how much scale weight you have to use either - look at your body composition and go from there. If you do it right, you will keep most of your muscle mass, if not all, and lose the fat only.

~Rosie~

BuzzLightyear

Awards
You don't need to use hormonals to lose 20 pounds - use a natural stack and do it, especially if you give yourself enough time pre-competition to prepare. Don't be so concerned about how much scale weight you have to use either - look at your body composition and go from there. If you do it right, you will keep most of your muscle mass, if not all, and lose the fat only.

~Rosie~
This is true, as Rosie said, time is key, but if you want to maintain as much mass as possible I'd be taking a pharmaceutical approach. It's more effective.

msxcuseme

Awards
Pharmaceutical approach? Hrmmm.. explain?? Mmmmm.. right now i'm just using viper a multi and efas.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Pharmaceutical approach? Hrmmm.. explain?? Mmmmm.. right now i'm just using viper a multi and efas.
I think he means prescription medication or something that cannot be bought OTC (but I'll let him explain, because he may be referring to something else).

However, as I said, you can do all that using the basiic staples with natural OTC stacks alone. I have 8 weeks until my competition and close to ~20 pounds to lose as well and I am not using hormonals or prescription medication to do it - you just need to know your body and what it's capable of, and have the discipline, consistency, and motivation to accomplish it, because it CAN be done.

~Rosie~

msxcuseme

Awards
I think he means prescription medication or something that cannot be bought OTC (but I'll let him explain, because he may be referring to something else).

However, as I said, you can do all that using the basiic staples with natural OTC stacks alone. I have 8 weeks until my competition and close to ~20 pounds to lose as well and I am not using hormonals or prescription medication to do it - you just need to know your body and what it's capable of, and have the discipline, consistency, and motivation to accomplish it, because it CAN be done.

~Rosie~
Rosie you're awesome! mmm... i'll pm him about that.. I know I can do without it I was on a roll!! then... my ex husband wanted start a custody battle and all this other stressful stuff.. super sad faced..