women's figure cut cycle.

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'0"  135 lbs.

women's figure cut cycle.

Hey :-D Really new to AM forums and i need help with my cut cycle. I was on clen for my first competition but this time around, I used anavar and clen. I'm not doing so well with the clen so I wanted to know what's a good stack to use to cut 20lbs and still keep my muscles... I LOVE MY MUSCLES :-D

2. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by msxcuseme View Post
    Hey :-D Really new to AM forums and i need help with my cut cycle. I was on clen for my first competition but this time around, I used anavar and clen. I'm not doing so well with the clen so I wanted to know what's a good stack to use to cut 20lbs and still keep my muscles... I LOVE MY MUSCLES :-D
    You don't need to use hormonals to lose 20 pounds - use a natural stack and do it, especially if you give yourself enough time pre-competition to prepare. Don't be so concerned about how much scale weight you have to use either - look at your body composition and go from there. If you do it right, you will keep most of your muscle mass, if not all, and lose the fat only.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    You don't need to use hormonals to lose 20 pounds - use a natural stack and do it, especially if you give yourself enough time pre-competition to prepare. Don't be so concerned about how much scale weight you have to use either - look at your body composition and go from there. If you do it right, you will keep most of your muscle mass, if not all, and lose the fat only.

~Rosie~
    This is true, as Rosie said, time is key, but if you want to maintain as much mass as possible I'd be taking a pharmaceutical approach. It's more effective.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'0"  135 lbs.

Pharmaceutical approach? Hrmmm.. explain?? Mmmmm.. right now i'm just using viper a multi and efas.
  5. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by msxcuseme View Post
    Pharmaceutical approach? Hrmmm.. explain?? Mmmmm.. right now i'm just using viper a multi and efas.
    I think he means prescription medication or something that cannot be bought OTC (but I'll let him explain, because he may be referring to something else).

However, as I said, you can do all that using the basiic staples with natural OTC stacks alone. I have 8 weeks until my competition and close to ~20 pounds to lose as well and I am not using hormonals or prescription medication to do it - you just need to know your body and what it's capable of, and have the discipline, consistency, and motivation to accomplish it, because it CAN be done.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'0"  135 lbs.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    I think he means prescription medication or something that cannot be bought OTC (but I'll let him explain, because he may be referring to something else).

However, as I said, you can do all that using the basiic staples with natural OTC stacks alone. I have 8 weeks until my competition and close to ~20 pounds to lose as well and I am not using hormonals or prescription medication to do it - you just need to know your body and what it's capable of, and have the discipline, consistency, and motivation to accomplish it, because it CAN be done.

~Rosie~
    Rosie you're awesome! mmm... i'll pm him about that.. I know I can do without it I was on a roll!! then... my ex husband wanted start a custody battle and all this other stressful stuff.. super sad faced..
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 07:21 PM
  2. Trying to figure out my cycle
    By gabe9615 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-07-2010, 02:18 PM
  3. Next cycle...help me figure out my DS kickstart
    By indianballer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-10-2010, 02:09 PM