women's figure cut cycle.

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'0"  135 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25%

women's figure cut cycle.

Hey :-D Really new to AM forums and i need help with my cut cycle. I was on clen for my first competition but this time around, I used anavar and clen. I'm not doing so well with the clen so I wanted to know what's a good stack to use to cut 20lbs and still keep my muscles... I LOVE MY MUSCLES :-D

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by msxcuseme View Post
    Hey :-D Really new to AM forums and i need help with my cut cycle. I was on clen for my first competition but this time around, I used anavar and clen. I'm not doing so well with the clen so I wanted to know what's a good stack to use to cut 20lbs and still keep my muscles... I LOVE MY MUSCLES :-D
    You don't need to use hormonals to lose 20 pounds - use a natural stack and do it, especially if you give yourself enough time pre-competition to prepare. Don't be so concerned about how much scale weight you have to use either - look at your body composition and go from there. If you do it right, you will keep most of your muscle mass, if not all, and lose the fat only.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.09%

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    You don't need to use hormonals to lose 20 pounds - use a natural stack and do it, especially if you give yourself enough time pre-competition to prepare. Don't be so concerned about how much scale weight you have to use either - look at your body composition and go from there. If you do it right, you will keep most of your muscle mass, if not all, and lose the fat only.

~Rosie~
    This is true, as Rosie said, time is key, but if you want to maintain as much mass as possible I'd be taking a pharmaceutical approach. It's more effective.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'0"  135 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25%

Pharmaceutical approach? Hrmmm.. explain?? Mmmmm.. right now i'm just using viper a multi and efas.
  5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by msxcuseme View Post
    Pharmaceutical approach? Hrmmm.. explain?? Mmmmm.. right now i'm just using viper a multi and efas.
    I think he means prescription medication or something that cannot be bought OTC (but I'll let him explain, because he may be referring to something else).

However, as I said, you can do all that using the basiic staples with natural OTC stacks alone. I have 8 weeks until my competition and close to ~20 pounds to lose as well and I am not using hormonals or prescription medication to do it - you just need to know your body and what it's capable of, and have the discipline, consistency, and motivation to accomplish it, because it CAN be done.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'0"  135 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25%

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    I think he means prescription medication or something that cannot be bought OTC (but I'll let him explain, because he may be referring to something else).

However, as I said, you can do all that using the basiic staples with natural OTC stacks alone. I have 8 weeks until my competition and close to ~20 pounds to lose as well and I am not using hormonals or prescription medication to do it - you just need to know your body and what it's capable of, and have the discipline, consistency, and motivation to accomplish it, because it CAN be done.

~Rosie~
    Rosie you're awesome! mmm... i'll pm him about that.. I know I can do without it I was on a roll!! then... my ex husband wanted start a custody battle and all this other stressful stuff.. super sad faced..

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 09:21 PM
  2. Trying to figure out my cycle
    By gabe9615 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-07-2010, 04:18 PM
  3. Next cycle...help me figure out my DS kickstart
    By indianballer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-10-2010, 04:09 PM
  4. Replies: 0