best,cheap,low side cycle shoot away - AnabolicMinds.com

best,cheap,low side cycle shoot away

  1. methman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    best,cheap,low side cycle shoot away


    im looking to do my frist cycle i was gonna do all this pusaaayyy crap like boladrol,igf-2 ba la ba after doing loads of research mite just do the real s.h.i.t deca is looking good i wana increse my strength keep my gains + plus heard deca good for joints?? so a easy simple safe way pls

  2. schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8930

    Reputation

    testosterone/dianabol 12 weeks

    dianabol 50mgs for first four weeks
    testosterone e 500mgs till the 12th week


    whats ur pct
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  3. gymrat827's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,661
    Rep Power
    10110

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    testosterone/dianabol 12 weeks

    dianabol 50mgs for first four weeks
    testosterone e 500mgs till the 12th week


    whats ur pct
    perfect advice. Run clomid 75/50/50/25, a natty T booster, a AI, and something to control cortisol by day 15 of PCT. You will be happy man at wk 12.
    •   
       

  4. greekgeorge's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    420
    Rep Power
    276

    Reputation

    lots of real juicers run the serm for six weeks, its all the rage at modernfitnessforum
  5. greekgeorge's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    420
    Rep Power
    276

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by methman View Post
    im looking to do my frist cycle i was gonna do all this pusaaayyy crap like boladrol,igf-2 ba la ba after doing loads of research mite just do the real s.h.i.t deca is looking good i wana increse my strength keep my gains + plus heard deca good for joints?? so a easy simple safe way pls
    Deca only could be really hard on your ****. Why not just test only, test is king. If you want something good for your joints order ghrp6, although its not cheap.

    Or do 400mg test
    250 of deca, you wont need much for extra anabolism and joint lub
  6. neverstop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,241
    Rep Power
    735

    Reputation

    test for 500mg a week and then run epi or some other cheap oral for first 4 weeks. clomid PCT for 6 weeks. I'd splurge though and get HCG, it's only like $25 and will make your PCT soooo much easier and raise your test levels slightly while on cycle. I won't run any cycle ever again without HGC
  7. gymrat827's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,661
    Rep Power
    10110

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by neverstop View Post
    get HCG, it's only like $25 and will make your PCT soooo much easier and raise your test levels slightly while on cycle. I won't run any cycle ever again without HGC
    x2, forgot to mention, good call
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Dark Side: New Cycle OK?
    By fritzer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-06-2007, 10:41 PM
  2. Not a lot of money, Cheap m1t cycle!
    By Technics in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-03-2005, 04:24 PM
  3. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-25-2003, 02:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in