X-Factor vs. M-Drol?

RaiderMick

I was hoping to get people info on X-Factor vs. M-Drol if possible. I will be starting my first cycle of drol soon but just came across an article about X-Factor being better and healthier for you than drol?
With X-Factor do you still need to worry about PCT’s? I didn’t see anything from a couple articles that I did read?

This is what I was looking to start with for a 1st cycle of drol:
M-Drol cycle 10/20/20/30 (w/ Milk Thistle and Liv.52)
PCT – LG Sciences Formadrol Extreme 40/40/20/20 (w/ Milk Thistle and Liv.52)

Thanks for any help in advance. I just want to do this properly and the healthiest way possible. I have been reading articles for the past 2 months now, so a semi-newbie here.

Thanks

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I was hoping to get people info on X-Factor vs. M-Drol if possible. I will be starting my first cycle of drol soon but just came across an article about X-Factor being better and healthier for you than drol?
With X-Factor do you still need to worry about PCT’s? I didn’t see anything from a couple articles that I did read?

This is what I was looking to start with for a 1st cycle of drol:
M-Drol cycle 10/20/20/30 (w/ Milk Thistle and Liv.52)
PCT – LG Sciences Formadrol Extreme 40/40/20/20 (w/ Milk Thistle and Liv.52)

Thanks for any help in advance. I just want to do this properly and the healthiest way possible. I have been reading articles for the past 2 months now, so a semi-newbie here.

Thanks
X-factor will be healthier for your body, but it is not comparable to M-drol. M-drol is a designer steroid. If you're looking for results with moderate sides, I suggest you use M-drol at 10/10/10/20. ;)

For M-drol, you will need a SERM

RaiderMick

No I definitely appreciate the help, being blunt is fine. Can you recommend a SERM for PCT that is good to use? I have read about Nolvadex but is there a particular brand that you would suggest? Thanks for the link.

I will try 10/10/10/20 first time around for M-Drol. Then change it up next cycle if needed.

Also when would it be good to use or even if needed the "LG Sciences Formadrol Extreme" pre or post M-Drol? I know there are so many products out there that claim they do what want but may not get the best in results or good for you. Again, just trying to do the right thing here.

Thanks again

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
No I definitely appreciate the help, being blunt is fine. Can you recommend a SERM for PCT that is good to use? I have read about Nolvadex but is there a particular brand that you would suggest? Thanks for the link.

I will try 10/10/10/20 first time around for M-Drol. Then change it up next cycle if needed.

Also when would it be good to use or even if needed the "LG Sciences Formadrol Extreme" pre or post M-Drol? I know there are so many products out there that claim they do what want but may not get the best in results or good for you. Again, just trying to do the right thing here.

Thanks again
Liquid tamoxifene aka Nolva, is your best option. It's cheap and effective. Use the formadrol during pct, about a week after SERM (nolva) use. Dose tamox like this: 20/20/10/10

RaiderMick

Liquid tamoxifene aka Nolva, is your best option. It's cheap and effective. Use the formadrol during pct, about a week after SERM (nolva) use. Dose tamox like this: 20/20/10/10
Bry, never mind my PM I found what I was looking for.

So SERM for (20/20/10/10) 1st week then continue with Formadrol. Would you suggest Formadrol for 3 or 4 weeks and what doses is best? I was looking at 40/40/20/20, but what have you heard works?

Thanks for the info guys, much appreciated

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Bry, never mind my PM I found what I was looking for.

So SERM for (20/20/10/10) 1st week then continue with Formadrol. Would you suggest Formadrol for 3 or 4 weeks and what doses is best? I was looking at 40/40/20/20, but what have you heard works?

Thanks for the info guys, much appreciated
I believe the suggested dose for formadrol is 4 caps at start of week 2 of pct, then taper down to 3, then 2 at the end. use for 3-4 weeks.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Ha ha M-drol 1st cycle - your brave bro

RaiderMick

Ha ha M-drol 1st cycle - your brave bro
actually Ive done the real thing in the past during my younger years. Been working out off and on for the past 18 years or so. Just trying to do this with a different approach and properly.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
actually Ive done the real thing in the past during my younger years. Been working out off and on for the past 18 years or so. Just trying to do this with a different approach and properly.
Okay man, I wasn' taking shots at you, but going by your post it gives the impression you know little about AAS e.g. comparing M-Drol to X-factor

But if you've done gear before and you know what you are doing then more power to you. Good luck

RaiderMick

Okay man, I wasn' taking shots at you, but going by your post it gives the impression you know little about AAS e.g. comparing M-Drol to X-factor. But if you've done gear before and you know what you are doing then more power to you. Good luck
its all good. there is so much to read online these days and it seems half of it is bull or just company's' trying to sell products. Just wanted to get some insight from others that have some knowledge possibly using these products.