Arm: 16.5"
    Waist: 34"
    Thigh: 26.5"
    Calf: 17"

Cycle:

Ostarine (MK-2866): ChemX
    S4: Sarms Search

Week 1-6: 17.5mg Ostarine ED, 75mg S4 ED, 5g DAA

I will be taking the DAA and Ostarine in single doses taken in the morning. The S4 will be split into 2 equal 37.5mg doses taken 12 hours apart.

I will be logging this cycle with a good amount of detail. This cycle will be for recomp purposes and my diet will reflect that. My goal for this cycle is to see if there is a synergetic effect when stacking Ostarine and S4 in a stand alone cycle. I am hoping to gain 5 pounds of lean muscle while losing 5 pounds of body fat. If there is in fact a synergetic effect I would theorize even better results. I also expect an increase in strength and greatly increased endurance. I will log changes in weight, strength, body fat, measurements and appearance as well as any side effects.

* It should be noted that prior to this cycle I was sick for 2 weeks. I lost about 6 pounds and 1/2" off my arms. This could show greater then normal results at the beginning of this cycle as I expect a quick jump in weight and measurements because of muscle memory.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.

Sub'd
    Sounds like an awesome cycle!
  3. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subscribed.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

Why the daa? Both are the magic non-shutdown compunds
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    Why the daa? Both are the magic non-shutdown compunds
    For a little Test boost during my cycle.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  142 lbs.

subbed
  7. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanJambo View Post
    Week 1-6: 17.5mg Ostarine ED, 75mg S4 ED, 5g DAA
    Subbed.

I'm sure you're aware of the vision sides with S4. I'm not comfortable running it every day especially since I have to drive at night a lot.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

subbed.
    Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

in this bitch!
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Human Rocket View Post
    Subbed.

I'm sure you're aware of the vision sides with S4. I'm not comfortable running it every day especially since I have to drive at night a lot.
    Yep, I sure am. I'm aware of every side effect of both products. I've also read every study, log and opinion I've been able to find on these compounds. I never put enything in my body without having a thorough understanding of it's effects and risks.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Day 1: Feb 14th 2011

Weight: 217 pounds

Today is the start of my cycle. I took my cycle upon waking. Oddly I did notice an increase in vasularity through out the morning which I didn't expext. Today's workout was chest. I didn't notice any increase in strength or pumps but then I didn't expect any either. No side effects to report so far.

It should be noted that I have recovered all of my strength that I lost due to being sick for 2 weeks but I have not yet regained the weight.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

sub
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Day 2: Feb 15th 2011

Weight: 220 pounds

I didn't have the increase in vascularity that I did yesterday so it was probably my diet that had caused the increase. I was a little light headed for a couple hours this morning followed by a slight headache. Both of which went away by mid afternoon. It could be from the Accutane that I'm taking though since I just upped the dose a couple of days ago, or a combination of accutane and one of the SARMs. Either way it was bareable and short lived. No extra strength or energy in the gym yet. I did have a 3 pound jump in weight. Not sure what that's about. I can't imagine it's from the SARMs. I didn't have a big lunch or anything today. We'll see how that plays out over the next day or two.
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Day 2: Feb 15th 2011

Weight: 220

I didn't have the increase in vascularity that I did yesterday so it was probably my diet that had caused the increase. I was a little light headed for a couple hours this morning followed by a slight headache. Both of which went away by mid afternoon. It could be from the Accutane that I'm taking though since I just upped the dose a couple of days ago, or a combination of accutane and one of the SARMs. Either way it was bareable and short lived. No extra strength or energy in the gym yet. I did have a 3 pound jump in weight. Not sure what that's about. I can't imagine it's from the SARMs. I didn't have a big lunch or anything today. We'll see how that plays out over the next day or two.
    interesting... i dont see how your weight could jump 3 lbs in a day from SARM.....neither cause water retention and im sure you didnt grow 3 lbs in muscle overnight

if you did im abandoning my cycle and hopping on sarms

still watching
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    interesting... i dont see how your weight could jump 3 lbs in a day from SARM.....neither cause water retention and im sure you didnt grow 3 lbs in muscle overnight

if you did im abandoning my cycle and hopping on sarms

still watching
    Exactly. I don't think it's the SARMs. I must just be hydrated well today or not **** enough. Lol. When I run Superdrol I gain about 1 pound a day starting day one so I just don't believe that Ostarine stacked with S4 would produce similar results. Seeing as how Superdrol is one of the strongest bulking compounds out there. At best I would think that a stack of these SARMs might produce Halodrol like results. But that's at best. Who knows though. Only time will tell. We'll see what happens over the next few days. Remember, like I said in my first post, I was just sick and lost like 5-7 pounds so it could just be muscle memory causing way better then average results.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Subbed
  17. Senior Member

SUBBED!! im excited for this!
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    ~If Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week~
    Learn Teach Lead
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Day 3: Feb 16th 2011

Weight: 220.5 pounds

No headache or light headedness today. Today was leg day in the gym. I'm not sure if it was motivation or the SARMs but I had a good amount of energy today and I felt quite strong. I'm also a half pound heavier today with no change in diet. I'm still not ready to attribute that completely to the SARMs. I believe most of that is from muscle memory. Only time will tell.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subscribed. Interested in how these do stacked together.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Subscribed. Interested in how these do stacked together.
    yeah me too. Suprised your gaining so much weight so soon...
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

yeah me too. Suprised your gaining so much weight so soon...
    Like I said, I think it's just from muscle memory. But 2.5 pounds in 3 days at the very beginning of the cycle is really surprising to me. It's still to early to tell if it's just a fluke though. A few more days should sort that out. But wouldn't it be great if it was because of the Ostarine and S4 stacked together? I'm not holding out hope though.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Any vision issues yet? And how bad does the stuff really taste?
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by HarryManback View Post
    No vision issues at all. No side effects at all. Both of these compounds are pretty awful tasting. The Ostarine tastes like modeling glue smells but the S4 is even worse. What makes the S4 so bad is that the taste just lingers after you take it.
  24. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by HarryManback View Post
    It will take a week or two before they show up. It builds up over time. For some people they aren't that bad. I only noticed it one really sunny day when I came inside and all the florescent lights were like reddish-pink colored for a while.
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

subbed
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Day 4: Feb 17th 2011

Weight: 221

No side effects to report. Felt great in the gym. Good energy. No extra pumps or vascularity. I'm up another half pound today. That's 4 pounds in 4 days. I don't even know what to think about that but I sure hope it continues.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Day 4: Feb 17th 2011

Weight: 221

No side effects to report. Felt great in the gym. Good energy. No extra pumps or vascularity. I'm up another half pound today. That's 4 pounds in 4 days. I don't even know what to think about that but I sure hope it continues.
    I've read here on Russianstars write-up that Osta can raise estro slighty, so maybe the first couple pounds is your elevated estro and increased water?? Not sure just something to ponder.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    I've read here on Russianstars write-up that Osta can raise estro slighty, so maybe the first couple pounds is your elevated estro and increased water?? Not sure just something to ponder.
    I'm not sure. I didn't seem to get any estrogen bloat when I ran it on PCT but I'm not saying it's impossible. I don't feel or look like I'm holding any water and 4 pounds of bloat should be noticable. Maybe tomorrow I'll take .5mg of ADex and see if the I lose any weight.
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Ostarine can and will raise estrogen in small amounts- nothing like dbol would

when i run it in my pct im going to use an otc AI as i will also be on clomid which shoots e2 up

ostarine will kick around day 10, i have no clue about s4 no experience with it
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    Ostarine can and will raise estrogen in small amounts- nothing like dbol would

when i run it in my pct im going to use an otc AI as i will also be on clomid which shoots e2 up

ostarine will kick around day 10, i have no clue about s4 no experience with it
    Ostarine kicked in way sooner then 10 days for me when I was on PCT. I was gaining strength in the first week. Could be different when running it as a stand alone though and I was running 25mg a day for the first week. I'll know by Monday how my strength is doing.
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Interesting.. Up 4lbs.. I'm following!
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Interesting.. Up 4lbs.. I'm following!
    Yeah, but it's not apparent yet where that weight has come from yet. We'll know soon enough. Would be cool if the stack just worked that well.
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Yes it would. How long did you take off between your Osta cycles?
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Yes it would. How long did you take off between your Osta cycles?
    The only other Ostarine cycle I did was on my last PCT. It's been about 3 months.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Day 5: Feb 18th 2011

Weight: 222 pounds

Still no side effects. Strength is good. A bit stronger then last week but nothing too crazy. No extra pumps or vascularity. I've put on another pound today. 5 pounds in 5 days is pretty crazy. I took .5mg of Arimidex after working out to see if the weight is bloat caused by estrogen. I'll take another .5mg tomorrow. If it is from estrogen then that should be enough to see a drop in weight.
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

dude the fuking weight gain is pretty crazy 5lb/5days. Its like your on 30mg of SD......
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

dude the fuking weight gain is pretty crazy 5lb/5days. Its like your on 30mg of SD......
    I know. I'm ****ing shocked. But remember, I was just sick a few weeks ago and on my last cycle I got up to 231.5 pounds. So I have some very recent muscle memory which could significantly alter the results of my cycle in the begining.

I should note that the 2 times I ran Superdrol I started off at 10mg ED and both times I gained a pound a day from day 1. So I could simply be a hyper responder as well.

Or it could be estrogen bloat. We'll know in a day or two once the Arimidex does it's thing.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Day 8: Feb 21st 2011

Weight:223

Neck: 18"
    Chest: 46.5"
    Arm: 16.7"
    Waist: 34"
    Thigh: 26.5"
    Calf: 17.4"

I'm 1 week in and I'm up 6 pounds. I took .5mg of Arimidex on Friday afternoon and another .5mg Sunday afternoon. I didn't lose any weight so it appears that my weight gain is not due to Estrogen bloat. My measurements reflect that as well. I've added .2" to my arms, .4" to my calfs, .5" to my neck and a whole 1.5" to my chest. I'm really surprised about the chest measurement. I can see a bit of difference in my pecs but I think a majority of that gain is in my lats. I naturally have a lagging chest but very strong lats. I still think that my results are so dramatic because of muscle memory. In the gym my strength went up slightly but my endurance and recovery in between sets has absoutely improved. After leaving the gym after a hard workout I'm still full of energy. I don't feel winded or worn out at all. My muscles feel harder and fuller. No side effects yet either.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.

WOW! Great log so far!
  40. New Member

Keep the info coming bro....osta and s4 is a BAD ASS stack!

Similar Forum Threads

1. AmericanJambo's Ostarine + S4 stacked 6 week cycle log
    By AmericanJambo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 06:58 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-16-2009, 08:38 PM