Arm: 16.5"
Waist: 34"
Thigh: 26.5"
Calf: 17"

Cycle:

Ostarine (MK-2866): ChemX
S4: Sarms Search

Week 1-6: 17.5mg Ostarine ED, 75mg S4 ED, 5g DAA

I will be taking the DAA and Ostarine in single doses taken in the morning. The S4 will be split into 2 equal 37.5mg doses taken 12 hours apart.

I will be logging this cycle with a good amount of detail. This cycle will be for recomp purposes and my diet will reflect that. My goal for this cycle is to see if there is a synergetic effect when stacking Ostarine and S4 in a stand alone cycle. I am hoping to gain 5 pounds of lean muscle while losing 5 pounds of body fat. If there is in fact a synergetic effect I would theorize even better results. I also expect an increase in strength and greatly increased endurance. I will log changes in weight, strength, body fat, measurements and appearance as well as any side effects.

* It should be noted that prior to this cycle I was sick for 2 weeks. I lost about 6 pounds and 1/2" off my arms. This could show greater then normal results at the beginning of this cycle as I expect a quick jump in weight and measurements because of muscle memory.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Why the daa? Both are the magic non-shutdown compunds

Human Rocket

Awards
Week 1-6: 17.5mg Ostarine ED, 75mg S4 ED, 5g DAA
Subbed.

I'm sure you're aware of the vision sides with S4. I'm not comfortable running it every day especially since I have to drive at night a lot.

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
Subbed.

I'm sure you're aware of the vision sides with S4. I'm not comfortable running it every day especially since I have to drive at night a lot.
Yep, I sure am. I'm aware of every side effect of both products. I've also read every study, log and opinion I've been able to find on these compounds. I never put enything in my body without having a thorough understanding of it's effects and risks.

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
Day 1: Feb 14th 2011

Weight: 217 pounds

Today is the start of my cycle. I took my cycle upon waking. Oddly I did notice an increase in vasularity through out the morning which I didn't expext. Today's workout was chest. I didn't notice any increase in strength or pumps but then I didn't expect any either. No side effects to report so far.

It should be noted that I have recovered all of my strength that I lost due to being sick for 2 weeks but I have not yet regained the weight.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sub

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
Day 2: Feb 15th 2011

Weight: 220 pounds

I didn't have the increase in vascularity that I did yesterday so it was probably my diet that had caused the increase. I was a little light headed for a couple hours this morning followed by a slight headache. Both of which went away by mid afternoon. It could be from the Accutane that I'm taking though since I just upped the dose a couple of days ago, or a combination of accutane and one of the SARMs. Either way it was bareable and short lived. No extra strength or energy in the gym yet. I did have a 3 pound jump in weight. Not sure what that's about. I can't imagine it's from the SARMs. I didn't have a big lunch or anything today. We'll see how that plays out over the next day or two.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2: Feb 15th 2011

Weight: 220

I didn't have the increase in vascularity that I did yesterday so it was probably my diet that had caused the increase. I was a little light headed for a couple hours this morning followed by a slight headache. Both of which went away by mid afternoon. It could be from the Accutane that I'm taking though since I just upped the dose a couple of days ago, or a combination of accutane and one of the SARMs. Either way it was bareable and short lived. No extra strength or energy in the gym yet. I did have a 3 pound jump in weight. Not sure what that's about. I can't imagine it's from the SARMs. I didn't have a big lunch or anything today. We'll see how that plays out over the next day or two.
interesting... i dont see how your weight could jump 3 lbs in a day from SARM.....neither cause water retention and im sure you didnt grow 3 lbs in muscle overnight

if you did im abandoning my cycle and hopping on sarms

still watching

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
interesting... i dont see how your weight could jump 3 lbs in a day from SARM.....neither cause water retention and im sure you didnt grow 3 lbs in muscle overnight

if you did im abandoning my cycle and hopping on sarms

still watching
Exactly. I don't think it's the SARMs. I must just be hydrated well today or not **** enough. Lol. When I run Superdrol I gain about 1 pound a day starting day one so I just don't believe that Ostarine stacked with S4 would produce similar results. Seeing as how Superdrol is one of the strongest bulking compounds out there. At best I would think that a stack of these SARMs might produce Halodrol like results. But that's at best. Who knows though. Only time will tell. We'll see what happens over the next few days. Remember, like I said in my first post, I was just sick and lost like 5-7 pounds so it could just be muscle memory causing way better then average results.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
SUBBED!! im excited for this!

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
Day 3: Feb 16th 2011

Weight: 220.5 pounds

No headache or light headedness today. Today was leg day in the gym. I'm not sure if it was motivation or the SARMs but I had a good amount of energy today and I felt quite strong. I'm also a half pound heavier today with no change in diet. I'm still not ready to attribute that completely to the SARMs. I believe most of that is from muscle memory. Only time will tell.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subscribed. Interested in how these do stacked together.

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
yeah me too. Suprised your gaining so much weight so soon...
Like I said, I think it's just from muscle memory. But 2.5 pounds in 3 days at the very beginning of the cycle is really surprising to me. It's still to early to tell if it's just a fluke though. A few more days should sort that out. But wouldn't it be great if it was because of the Ostarine and S4 stacked together? I'm not holding out hope though. ;)

HarryManback

HarryManback

Awards
Any vision issues yet? And how bad does the stuff really taste?

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
No vision issues at all. No side effects at all. Both of these compounds are pretty awful tasting. The Ostarine tastes like modeling glue smells but the S4 is even worse. What makes the S4 so bad is that the taste just lingers after you take it.

Human Rocket

Awards
It will take a week or two before they show up. It builds up over time. For some people they aren't that bad. I only noticed it one really sunny day when I came inside and all the florescent lights were like reddish-pink colored for a while.

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
Day 4: Feb 17th 2011

Weight: 221

No side effects to report. Felt great in the gym. Good energy. No extra pumps or vascularity. I'm up another half pound today. That's 4 pounds in 4 days. I don't even know what to think about that but I sure hope it continues.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Day 4: Feb 17th 2011

Weight: 221

No side effects to report. Felt great in the gym. Good energy. No extra pumps or vascularity. I'm up another half pound today. That's 4 pounds in 4 days. I don't even know what to think about that but I sure hope it continues.
I've read here on Russianstars write-up that Osta can raise estro slighty, so maybe the first couple pounds is your elevated estro and increased water?? Not sure just something to ponder.

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
I've read here on Russianstars write-up that Osta can raise estro slighty, so maybe the first couple pounds is your elevated estro and increased water?? Not sure just something to ponder.
I'm not sure. I didn't seem to get any estrogen bloat when I ran it on PCT but I'm not saying it's impossible. I don't feel or look like I'm holding any water and 4 pounds of bloat should be noticable. Maybe tomorrow I'll take .5mg of ADex and see if the I lose any weight.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ostarine can and will raise estrogen in small amounts- nothing like dbol would

when i run it in my pct im going to use an otc AI as i will also be on clomid which shoots e2 up

ostarine will kick around day 10, i have no clue about s4 no experience with it

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
Ostarine can and will raise estrogen in small amounts- nothing like dbol would

when i run it in my pct im going to use an otc AI as i will also be on clomid which shoots e2 up

ostarine will kick around day 10, i have no clue about s4 no experience with it
Ostarine kicked in way sooner then 10 days for me when I was on PCT. I was gaining strength in the first week. Could be different when running it as a stand alone though and I was running 25mg a day for the first week. I'll know by Monday how my strength is doing.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting.. Up 4lbs.. I'm following!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes it would. How long did you take off between your Osta cycles?

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
Day 5: Feb 18th 2011

Weight: 222 pounds

Still no side effects. Strength is good. A bit stronger then last week but nothing too crazy. No extra pumps or vascularity. I've put on another pound today. 5 pounds in 5 days is pretty crazy. I took .5mg of Arimidex after working out to see if the weight is bloat caused by estrogen. I'll take another .5mg tomorrow. If it is from estrogen then that should be enough to see a drop in weight.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
dude the fuking weight gain is pretty crazy 5lb/5days. Its like your on 30mg of SD......

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
dude the fuking weight gain is pretty crazy 5lb/5days. Its like your on 30mg of SD......
I know. I'm ****ing shocked. But remember, I was just sick a few weeks ago and on my last cycle I got up to 231.5 pounds. So I have some very recent muscle memory which could significantly alter the results of my cycle in the begining.

I should note that the 2 times I ran Superdrol I started off at 10mg ED and both times I gained a pound a day from day 1. So I could simply be a hyper responder as well.

Or it could be estrogen bloat. We'll know in a day or two once the Arimidex does it's thing.

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
Day 8: Feb 21st 2011

Weight:223

Neck: 18"
Chest: 46.5"
Arm: 16.7"
Waist: 34"
Thigh: 26.5"
Calf: 17.4"

I'm 1 week in and I'm up 6 pounds. I took .5mg of Arimidex on Friday afternoon and another .5mg Sunday afternoon. I didn't lose any weight so it appears that my weight gain is not due to Estrogen bloat. My measurements reflect that as well. I've added .2" to my arms, .4" to my calfs, .5" to my neck and a whole 1.5" to my chest. I'm really surprised about the chest measurement. I can see a bit of difference in my pecs but I think a majority of that gain is in my lats. I naturally have a lagging chest but very strong lats. I still think that my results are so dramatic because of muscle memory. In the gym my strength went up slightly but my endurance and recovery in between sets has absoutely improved. After leaving the gym after a hard workout I'm still full of energy. I don't feel winded or worn out at all. My muscles feel harder and fuller. No side effects yet either.

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
Keep the info coming bro....osta and s4 is a BAD ASS stack!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like this is treating you well so far and there might be some sense in stacking these...

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
Looks like this is treating you well so far and there might be some sense in stacking these...
I'm liking it so far but it's still too early to make any judgements. A couple more weeks before we really know what's up.

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
Day 12: Feb 25th 2011

Weight: 222.5

I boosted my dosage of Ostarine to 25mg a day since I have a lot of it on hand. My weight has started to go down a bit but on Monday I cut out a very large amount of carbs from my diet. About 50%. I have started to drop bodyfat now. My strength is going up and so is my endurance. Today was arm day and the pumps were ridiculous. No side effects.

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
Day 18: Mar 3rd

Weight 222

My strength has really started to go up now. I'm still getting boosted endurance. Although my weight has stayed the same I'm visably losing fat and putting on a bit more size in my arms and shoulders, slowly but surely. Not bad for dropping 50% of my carbs and about 750 calories. Pumps are great, especially today on arm day. No side effects.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this is what i expected from this stack- superb recomp status- it will def shred the fat and replace with muscle- dont expect AAS gains, but better than natty gains for sure- without a doubt using this in my off time between cycles

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
this is what i expected from this stack- superb recomp status- it will def shred the fat and replace with muscle- dont expect AAS gains, but better than natty gains for sure- without a doubt using this in my off time between cycles
Absolutely. I expected more of a performance boost then anything else. I'd like to get my strength and endurance up as high as possible before my next cyc in mid-April. That way I get a bigger bang out of my Test/Eq/HDrol/IGF-1/T3 cycle. ;)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely. I expected more of a performance boost then anything else. I'd like to get my strength and endurance up as high as possible before my next cyc in mid-April. That way I get a bigger bang out of my Test/Eq/HDrol/IGF-1/T3 cycle. ;)
I wouldn't even waste time with the IGF-1. I'd go with CJC/GHRP-6 combo :)