$$ best cycle for our goals $$

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
My bro and I are thinking of spending a small chunk of our tax returns to run a PH cycle. He has no previous PH cycles and I have only ran one 4wk cycle of IBE Epistane a while back. We definitely want to do this right so I am trying to figure out which PH would be the best fit for our goals and experience level. I am looking to cut up while I am pretty sure he will want to bulk. The money is not a real issue as long as it is somewhat reasonable. I will definitely be running with either Clomid or Nolvadex as PCT along with Cycle Support before, during, and after. Other thoughts for PCT are Lean Xtreme, AT2, and a Test Booster. Any suggestions for the cut and the bulk?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ph= not enough bang for your buck

injectable steroid= bang for your buck

i can run a 12 week cycle of injectables for about 200 bucks

and keep all gains ph= no thanks

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
ph= not enough bang for your buck

injectable steroid= bang for your buck

i can run a 12 week cycle of injectables for about 200 bucks

and keep all gains ph= no thanks
Ya that is another option. Would you say running Test E at 500 a week for 12 weeks would be the best option for a beginner cycle? I was reading the other day about people running it at 250 for 24 weeks also.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
250 is to light

i think test e at 500 mgs would be good

throw in 4 weeks of dianabol

perfect

but before you outline this whats your history

how long you been training?
how old are you?

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
250 is to light

i think test e at 500 mgs would be good

throw in 4 weeks of dianabol

perfect

but before you outline this whats your history

how long you been training?
how old are you?
I have been lifting consistently for a little over a year. I have been back and forth with it since I was in high school, but this is the first time it has actually stuck. I am 26yrs old. I have had opportunities to take real gear since getting back into things, but so far I have put it off b/c to me it feels like a big step and I want to make sure I am ready for it.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
many are going to tell you to continue traing naturally. Personally this is your choice. You pick up gear now, with proper research- you will be fine

you pick up gear WITHOUT proper research at ANY TIME- you will NOT be fine

there are pros and cons to gear, with research you can lessen the blow of the cons.

I started using gear after training naturally for 18 months.
many say I started to early w/e

its YOUR CHOICE!

steroids when used properly are fine, when used improperly- not good.

so that being said i say do it, i love gear, love it. Amazing strength and size etc.

but how much do you know about
A. Testosterone Levels
B.How to restore natural testosterone levels after a steroid cycle.
C. Estrogen side effects of steroids
D.Prolactin side effects of steroids.
E.Libido side effects of steroids.
F. Mood side effects of steroids
G. Cardiovascular side effects of steroids
H. All other major organ side effects of steroids.

I by no means had research on these things when I started, i learned as I went. but there are some basics you should know
most importantly how to restore testosterone function
cardio side effects
and organ side effects

get it

Spawnamus

Spawnamus

Awards
Helladrol,you can cut or bulk, just my 2'cents. Def research which ever way y'all go.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input guys. Schwell I still have tons of stuff to learn about this subject so thanks for the outline of great things to know. I will look more into each one of them as soon as I can. Spawn I was tossing around the idea of Helladrol after reading through another CKD cutting log on Helladrol. I will be looking more into that also.