Deca test e and d-bol

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
Stats
35 yrs old
210 lbs
Body fat % unknown ( Athletic build not fat but bit of a belly- sorry guys I can post pics)
Training seriously like a mofo for 3 yrs, but been working out on and off since teenager

Cycle experience

Sustanon 12 wks and d-bol 4 wks
Profina ( Test p and Tren A) 4 wks and 6 wk cycles
test prop 6 wks

Cycle now

Test E 500mg - wks 1 -12
Test Prop 300- wk 12-14
Deca 300mg - wks 1-12
D-bol 20 mg pre workout - wks 2-6
on cycle
Cycle support Anabolic Innovations
B-6 300mg
Adex 2.5 eod
bromo 1.25 eod

Now my question to u is I have puffy nips from previous profina cyle and I do have letro on hand. What is the best way to include Letro in my cycle? Do I drop the adex and bromo and use Letro as my AI at 2.5 eod. Then keep bromo on hand. I would love to kill 2 birds with 1 stone by using Letro as AI and taking care of my puffy nips. Pls help vets. Thanks guys

Also I have hcg in the vials never used it before so need to mix it up, I will use starting 4 wk of cycle. 1500 iu per wk - wk 4 to 13

Pct as follows

Cycle support
Size on
Clomid wk 1 - 100 mg ed
clomid wk 2-4 - 50 mg ed
Nolva wk 1-2 - 40 mg ed
nolva wk 3-4 - 20 mg ed

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
46 views and no replies, wuts up guys. I guess no advice is better then bad advice, lol. Guess I will wait and hope sum vets will help out

brendo_25

Awards
is this your first cycle bro? how long since your last?

brendo_25

Awards
test e:600mg 1-12
deca :400mg 1-10
dbol 20-30mg
liver, prostate support

pct looks good, i prefer hcg but clo is ok!

this is a great stack that gives results and low sides

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
Now my question to u is I have puffy nips from previous profina cyle and I do have letro on hand. What is the best way to include Letro in my cycle? Do I drop the adex and bromo and use Letro as my AI at 2.5 eod. Then keep bromo on hand. I would love to kill 2 birds with 1 stone by using Letro as AI and taking care of my puffy nips. Pls help vets. Thanks guys

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
Is there no mods on this site to help out or what?

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Search I bet is the main reply you *would* get.....I did the same except mdrol instead of dbol, and I was using 6-bromo 50-75mg a day once my nips got sensitive, then when deca **** hit I started caber .5 E3D and have been set.

That's about the limit of my experience I'm afraid.....

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
Search I bet is the main reply you *would* get.....I did the same except mdrol instead of dbol, and I was using 6-bromo 50-75mg a day once my nips got sensitive, then when deca **** hit I started caber .5 E3D and have been set.

That's about the limit of my experience I'm afraid.....
Thanks for the reply, bromo absolutely kills my sinuses. I have been using letro for a week. I did alot of searching and I think all the puffiness is near gone. I will keep up with the adex and b6 and keep bromo and letro on hand. Letro has helped with the puffiness.

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
No other opinions guys, wheres Holy Int, wheres all the vets?

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
Here is a good letro guide i pass around that I got from a vet a while back on here

LETRO

The Letro protocol is as follows
Running letro to reverse gyno:
I am going to go over the three different scenarios which people could fit into. Remember regardless of what scenario you are in it is important that you begin taking the letro ASAP.

1. Already using an anti-e aside from letro.
2. Already using letro @ a dose of .25mg or .50mg ED.
3. Not running any estrogen protection.

Day 1: .25mg Letro + anti-e*
Day 2: .50mg Letro
Day 3: 1.0mg Letro
Day 4: 1.5mg Letro
Day 5: 2.0mg Letro
Day 6: 2.5mg Letro **

Day 1: .50mg Letro
Day 2: 1.0mg Letro
Day 3: 1.5mg Letro
Day 4: 2.0mg Letro
Day 5: 2.5mg Letro **

*Regardless of the anti-e you are using it is important to still use it for the first day you begin letro as the letro will not have taken any effect and you by no means want your body to be without any protection when gyno is already prevalent.

** You will remain at this dose until gyno symptoms subside. Once you believe your gyno is gone it is important to stay at this dose for another 4-7 days to ensure all traces are gone. I recommend people with a bf% over 15 stay on for a week as it may be harder to judge completely whether the lump is completely gone. Once this period is over it will be important to taper letro down slowly rather than coming off it completely. Regardless of which manner you tapered up your dose you will all taper down in the same fashion.

Got this via basskiller.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Be forwarned, letro will kill your sex drive very badly and will wreak havoc on your joints. buty honestly, I'd rather be sporting a limp **** than a pair of B-cups.

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
Here is a good letro guide i pass around that I got from a vet a while back on here

LETRO

The Letro protocol is as follows
Running letro to reverse gyno:
I am going to go over the three different scenarios which people could fit into. Remember regardless of what scenario you are in it is important that you begin taking the letro ASAP.

1. Already using an anti-e aside from letro.
2. Already using letro @ a dose of .25mg or .50mg ED.
3. Not running any estrogen protection.

Day 1: .25mg Letro + anti-e*
Day 2: .50mg Letro
Day 3: 1.0mg Letro
Day 4: 1.5mg Letro
Day 5: 2.0mg Letro
Day 6: 2.5mg Letro **

*Regardless of the anti-e you are using it is important to still use it for the first day you begin letro as the letro will not have taken any effect and you by no means want your body to be without any protection when gyno is already prevalent.

** You will remain at this dose until gyno symptoms subside. Once you believe your gyno is gone it is important to stay at this dose for another 4-7 days to ensure all traces are gone. I recommend people with a bf% over 15 stay on for a week as it may be harder to judge completely whether the lump is completely gone. Once this period is over it will be important to taper letro down slowly rather than coming off it completely. Regardless of which manner you tapered up your dose you will all taper down in the same fashion.

Got this via basskiller.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Be forwarned, letro will kill your sex drive very badly and will wreak havoc on your joints. buty honestly, I'd rather be sporting a limp **** than a pair of B-cups.
Thanks appreciate ur input. There is no lumps just puffy a bit on both nips, should i still do this protocol

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
also I only got capsules that are dosed at 2.5 mg whats the best way to taper e4d kinda thing or what