Dieselbolan V2.0 to AMS Anabolic Growth Kit ??

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.5%

Dieselbolan V2.0 to AMS Anabolic Growth Kit ??

Looking for some thoughts....

Stats:

31 years old
    5' 10"
    195 pounds

OK, so I eat well (5-6 meals per day) with a goal of 175 - 225 g. of protein per day (in the form of whey powder, milk, cottage cheese, eggs, more egg whites, quinao, salmon, tuna, and lots of chicken) I try to keep overall calories in the mid 2,000 range and fat as low as possible. I'm trying to put on some muscle, but I've got a little bit of a belly (Not too much). I also get roughly 7 hours of sleep per night. Overall health is very good.

My workout routine is typically 5 days a week. Four of those days are weight training days (rotating muscle groups) with a couple light cardio sessions worked in and for sure one or two heavier intensity cardio days.

So all that, to get to this.

I'm currently running a cycle of Dieselbolan V2.0 (Mr. Supps). I'm almost two weeks into a planned four week cycle. While on cycle, I'm taking Fish Oil, liver tabs, milk thistle, a B vitamin complex, a multivitamin, saw palmetto, and Forma Stanzol (Mr. Supps) that'll I'll also run through as a PCT support.

I started running two diesels per day and have gone to three for the last few days. It seems to be going well. Good gains in strength and body composition. I was planning on running three per day through the end of my cycle.

Now the question. I just bought the Anabolic Growth Kit RD from AMS. I was thinking about stacking this in since none of the compounds are methylated like the Dieselbolan.

OK, so............ your thoughts would be appreciated. I'd like to stagger in the 1-Androsterone first, while tapering off the Diesel. Then adding in the Decavol when the Diesel is done and then tapering in the 4-AD and finishing the cycle on the 4-AD and then rolling into PCT mode.

Yes.........No...........Tweak s??

Thanks for your time!!

2. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Is this your first cycle? Deiselbolan followed by 1-androsterone/Decavol will be fairly suppressive. So have a good pct. Otherwise there are no issues with this cycle.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anabolic Growth Kit
    By ccnAbolic in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-08-2011, 01:10 PM
  2. Anabolic Growth Kit
    By jjds2099 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 01:27 AM