Any need to deload or rest while on cycle?

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I'm about ~9, maybe 10 weeks in on a cycle....

1-4 mdrol 20,20,30,30
1-now deca 300/week
1-6 test e 500/week, 6-now 600/week
caber every 3 days...its liquid so I do .5mg

Anyway, last couple weeks I have no ambition and no energy, even though I can power through a workout and add weight from the previous one. And I wanna sit on the bench and take way too much time between sets and run out of steam pretty quick. All day long I wanna sit on the couch and nap, since work is very very slow and its too cold to do anything outside....maybe its winter blues? IDK....plus I sleep like S and sleep aids make me feel more tired the next day.....anyway routine is...

chest
back
off
shoulders
legs
off repeat...

sometimes I skip an off day and go 4 days in a row, and 1 off.

On everything except deads I aim for 10 reps, hoping to save joints and such. Although today my shoulders started aching for the first time on decline, so I said F it and that was all I did, thinking this week I will only do my compounds, and no isolations, and see if that little "break" does anything for me.

Any ideas? I stay away from stims except caffiene, so no PWO, which prolly would help.....

I hate to take a full week off as it seems like a huge waste while on cycle, but don't wanna burn out, either, and would love some opinions please!!

Thank you!!

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Oops...meant to post in general anabolic section...o well!!

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I always alternate weeks with light and heavy days. Right now I'm doing

chest
back
legs
shoulders
arms

So one week I'll do heavy chest and the next week I'll do light chest.

kkcinc

Awards
I'm on a eight week oral only cycle so this is not apples to apples. BUT I have had similar issues this time. I'm in construction and business is off and it is cold as heck. Night sleep is bad and I napped all weekend long. A few things have helped; jack3d, the naps, and I have taken a couple of long weekends. After the long weekends the lifts are much better. I'm taking my Friday arm workout and doing bi's with chest and tri's with back. Three days off is a huge help.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Well I got some AAKG and some other stuff coming at me for a PWO....BP is good, I know I'm getting enough carbs, etc, so I'm going with overtrained :D Dunno if its possible on cycle, but I 'm betting adding 5-10 pounds to almost every lift every week hasta catch up sometime.

So the next few days are gone to sh!t, and I'll try it again this weekend. If all is better I may try the light/heavy workouts or even go back to a push/pull/legs split and get this cycle finished off with good results.

Thanks!!