3rd cycle.. I want to get it right!
- 01-22-2011, 03:22 PM
3rd cycle.. I want to get it right!
Hey guys I am on to my third cycle and would appreciate some advice and/or suggestions. I used to get all my info from a friend that was into it and now I am stuck on my own, doin my own research. 1st cycle was test enth 500mg a week, nothing else (i know, right). 2nd cycle was test enth 500 mg a week, 15weeks & eq 400mg a week 14 weeks. i saw great results from this cycle, and its been 2 and 1/2 years since this last cycle. so- now onto the third cycle. im a little concerned trying something new, bc of how my body may react to it so its hard for me to think outside the box and try something different. but i was thinkin about running test cyp to replace test enth. reason for the change was that i thought my body would react more positively to a slightly different substance. additionally- i dont think i did a most effect pct on the two cycles before only listening to my friends advice, so this time i wanna get it right. any suggestions/advice appreciated. the pct program is closely linked to dr. scally's power pct program. please keep in mind guys i am not a professional at this nor do i claim to be, thats why i am reaching out here for advice. THANKS!
weeks 1-16 test cyp or test enth 1000mg
weeks 1-15 eq 600mg
weeks 1-16 arimidex .5mg daily
weeks 8-9 hcg 2500 iu every other day
weeks 18-19 hcg 2500 iu every other day
weeks 18-21 clomid 100 mg a day
weeks 18-23 nolvadex 10mg a day
- 01-22-2011, 04:21 PM
what are your goals?
oh fyi test cyp and test eneth are the same EXACT compound- only difference is the cypionate and enenthate ester- and these esters are almost identical- if you dont know what an ester is- dont cycle.
finally, why not drop test down to 500 or 750, and add in a good strength/mass agent that is low on sides say dianabol at 40-50mgs everyday for 4 weeks?
obviously your not trying to recomp
hcg in pct is not good, run hcg from beginnning of cycle to end and stop using it when you enter into the pct
clomid and nolva- good to goTest e/dbol/epi/winnie
01-22-2011, 04:43 PM
im looking for strength and mass gains with a lower chance of side effects.
i knew test e and test c were closely linked in that they were both longer acting esters. i thought my body may respond more effectively to test c since ive done test e twice before.
ive read some articles on hcg and the info i gathered from the readings say not to take it for longer than 2 weeks at a time to minimize negative side effects.
thanks for the input schwellington, ill look into dianabol. first 4 weeks everyday to kickstart?
01-22-2011, 06:00 PM
seems i under estimated you sir, yes dianabol is LOW in sides and if your looking for strength and mass dbol is KING! i gained 24 lbs in 5 weeks on it, however it is wet so some was water- but alot is muscle and man did i get strong, as for your body reacting differently to test e or c, it will not as its still testosterone, however use whichever one you wish as they are almost identical
yes i would reccomend dianabol at 50 mgs everyday to kickstart by the time your done with dbol the testosterone will be in full swing
great cycle by the way im interested in EQ for a future cycle, did you have any sides from it such as anxeity? I hear some people get it?
01-23-2011, 12:40 PM
Thats a ton of Arimidex! are you prone to gyno? even at 750 I run mine .5mgs E3D.
Hcg sides? like what desensitization? run the hcg 250 ius E3D throughout the cylce but not in PCt.
Thats a ton of Clomid! Your E2 will go through the roof and stay there for a minute at that dosing. some like to run 100mgs for a few days maybe the first week then taper down. Id reccomend that or a straight 50/50/50/50
Nolva is fine like this or could go to 20mgs
You could also a add a natty test booster just to help coming off a long cycle.
01-23-2011, 12:45 PM
damn i didnt seeh e had his clomid at 100 mg for 4 weeks- not smart bro, do 50/50/50/50
01-23-2011, 12:50 PM
i would definitely recommend it. like i said, i havent tried anything else so i cant compare it. I do know that its been 2 1/2 yrs since my last cycle and in that time i havent been in the gym as much as i would have liked to be, but ive still been able to maintain the quality gains attributed to that cycle with eq.
i didnt experience anxiety but i did battle some unusual thoughts/feelings that i wasnt used to. not talking about suicidal thoughts just more like a mild depression.
but if you can think mind over matter and remind yourself its just the gear it goes away quick.
i also noticed that days when the thoughts would occur would be the days that i wasnt able to make it to the gym in the morning and i would be sitting in my college classes all day. probably cause i was tired of sittin in class and ready to hit the gym!
01-23-2011, 12:54 PM
the times ive used clomid before, i did it similar to what you are sayin. i got this new info from dr. michael scally's power PCT program and was lookin to get some input from the community here to see what you all thought.
01-23-2011, 12:58 PM
2. Cyp/enth wont make a difference. If you want to go cyp, great, but the ester must dissociate before the cmpd becomes active so the active chem in the body is the same for both cmpds.
3. EQ is great if its what you like. If you want to change is up consider deca or tren - depending on goals.
4. Consider a kickstart for first 3-4 weeks to the cycle with the long esters. I usually throw in some dbol at 60mg ED (some recommend 40mg ED, I've run at 100mg ED with minimal size and amazingly awesome gains). I'm dying to toss in some superdrol to a cycle for leaner gains, but have had dbol on hand for awhle so im using it up.
5. Adex is good. Make sure you are running other support supps, esp. if you are on the oral kickstart - AIs cycle support is good.
6. DO NOT RUN hCG DURING PCT. Run hCG on cycle to keep boys pumping and then stop it. Rationale provided in the thread in my auto-signature. Running at 2500iu per inject is too much and you can desensitize urself to it. Run 250iu 2-3x EW.
7. Do not need two SERMS (clomid and nolva). I prefer clomid at 200mg for the first 3 days of PCT, 150mg for the next 4 days (so finishing otu the first week) then run 100/50/25 for next 3 weeks. Some ppl will complain about hepatotoxicity of SERMS but its BS - women who use serms for breast cancer treatment run much higher doses.
8. PCT should contain a test booster starting in second week (sustain alpha), a cortisol control in week 3 (lean xtreme) and pct support supps (AIs post cycle support). I throw in creatine and a preworkout supp to keep the pump on. Start pct two weeks after last inject.
9. Read the link in my auto-signature.
10. Read the link in my auto-signature.
11. Read the link in my auto-signature.
12. Read the link in my auto-signature.
Back.... for real this time
01-23-2011, 01:05 PM
xfraction, ive heard about tren but dont know much about it. i would be up for tryin it the only thing that really kept me back from it was hearing about "tren cough". i wasnt really into chancing that, but i also dont know if its even that common. any input? thanks
run hcg 250 e3d or 2500 e3d? yeah the desensitization side effect had me concerned. but if i can do that e3d throughout cycle then ill do it. all the info i get is on here or through other sites on the internet, i dont know anyone personally thats done it so all the info you have is appreciated.
dr. michael scallys power PCT introdices it for the first two weeks in PCT which is where i got the initial idea from.
01-23-2011, 01:27 PM
yes 250 ius hcg (NOT 2500) E3D will be sufficient and will not desensitize you. you could run it wks 5-16
His PCT is not very good from what Ive seen. odd dosing.
01-23-2011, 01:33 PM
01-23-2011, 02:00 PM
thanks for the input bros. this is why i asked, i knew it would help. im gonna switch eq out this time for tren e. ill post my progress when the time comes!
01-23-2011, 02:13 PM
01-23-2011, 04:31 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By RVAPump in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 6Last Post: 07-03-2011, 06:06 AM
- By drummerzrus in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-06-2010, 11:29 AM
- By sakes in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2009, 04:39 PM
- By KIRK24 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 8Last Post: 04-09-2008, 09:16 PM
- By KIRK24 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 8Last Post: 04-08-2008, 07:09 PM