So far, So good

Cannons

Awards
Well I'm 6 days into my Tren cycle at 50mg ed. I must say, I'm already lovin it. Zero pain in injections (wonderful), a DRAMATIC strength increase (excellent) and I am STARVING (hell yeah!). No negative side effects noticed at this time. Muscles are starting fill out, skin is starting to tighten up and weightroom aggression is off the charts. I can't wait until this stuff REALLY kicks in. I added winny tabs today at 60mg ed (split into 3 doses), and I will be adding Prop in next Monday. No libido problems yet, but I'm assuming by the time that would happen, my Prop will be kicking in!! Yeah! I did plan on doing a 4 week shic with Prop/Winny/Tren but lenthened it to 6, and I may decide to go 8. By next monday I'll be doing 100mg prop ed/50mg Tren ed/ 60mg Winny ed. The tren is so painless I did my first chest injection......it was great, my new favorite place to inject.....well, maybe not for prop!! So far, So good!! I'll keep ya updated in a couple weeks or so, if your interested! I'm thinkin though I may up my dosage to 75mg ed of Tren, but then again, I don't think its kicked in fully yet, I'll save the upped dose for next cycle. :)

Cannons

Awards
Well I'm up to 236 from 230 in 12 days. I don't weigh myself often though, I like to moniter progress through the mirror, and its telling me some good things!! Muscles are still filling out nicely,no bloat, skin is thinning, strength continues to increase dramatically and I have awesome pumps in the gym. No extreme sides from the tren at all.....no shut down, no acne (besides the random pimple here and there) and no uncontrollable agression. I added prop to the mix yesterday, and luckily mixed well with the tren it is barely painful (still a little soreness, but nothing compared to what I've experienced before. This so far has probably been the best cycle I've done. My workout partner is back from his vacation now, so I should get stonger, I'll be able to push myself more with a spotter there. Just to give you all an idea of progress......my lagging body part has always been my shoulders (and chest) today I pressed 295 for 4 reps (good quality reps), when before I was doing around 215-225 for 2 or 3. Also, barbell bent over rows, a few weeks ago got 225 for 3-4, now 315 for 3. Don't get me wrong bros, I'm not trying to sound like a tough guy bragging about how much weight I can throw around, I'm just sharing my progress, and I'm please in how its all going.

Cannons

Awards
It seems as though I've got my own little thread going here. Well I weighed in at 237 today, day 22. Significant fat loss, and definite muscle gain. I've been lifting as heavy as I possibly can without sacrificing form. I had to take the prop out of my cycle cause it was getting more painful by the day (does that make sense?). Strength is through the roof. My last set of flat bench today was 345 for 3. That would be a first for me. I've never broke over a 405 max, and that would be nice to acheive, I think I'm on my way. My skin is extremely tight and I have absolutely no bloat. My muscles are full and plump and I am starting to see more of my abs. I am not really dieting per se, I'm just eating better, and not eating after 6pm unless its a protien shake. Progress is satisfying thus far, and I have about 4 weeks left!!! I love tren!!

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like it's going well and you're making me more anxious to start mine in September. A similar stack with prop100/tren50/eq86 ed.

Your fast gains are very impressive just be sure not to climb too fast, may injure yourself if tendons and ligaments don't have a chance to catch up. :thumbsup:

Cannons

Awards
Sounds like it's going well and you're making me more anxious to start mine in September. A similar stack with prop100/tren50/eq86 ed.

Your fast gains are very impressive just be sure not to climb too fast, may injure yourself if tendons and ligaments don't have a chance to catch up. :thumbsup:
Thanks beezlebub. I actually thought about putting eq in mine instead of winny, but it was last minute and I already had everything laid out. I actually have to take until Thursday off out of the weight room because of some business conflicts so it will be a good break (to prevent overtraining) and it will get me that much more motivated to hit it hard again. Thanks for your feedback.

John Black

Awards
today I pressed 295 for 4 reps (good quality reps), when before I was doing around 215-225 for 2 or 3. Also, barbell bent over rows, a few weeks ago got 225 for 3-4, now 315 for 3. Don't get me wrong bros, I'm not trying to sound like a tough guy bragging about how much weight I can throw around, I'm just sharing my progress, and I'm please in how its all going.>>

WHOA... how long timewise to go from 225 for 2-3 reps to 295 for 4 reps? just curious because thats roughly what I bench/row for reps (225x6-8 on both).

JB

bigsquid

Awards
So Cannons, how are you doing w/o the prop? I've seen some threads recently on other boards talking negatively of tren only cycles for shutdown, libido, etc. so I'd like to know if you have any negatives. So far though it sounds great, those are good strength jumps, keep it up.

Cannons

Awards
today I pressed 295 for 4 reps (good quality reps), when before I was doing around 215-225 for 2 or 3. Also, barbell bent over rows, a few weeks ago got 225 for 3-4, now 315 for 3. Don't get me wrong bros, I'm not trying to sound like a tough guy bragging about how much weight I can throw around, I'm just sharing my progress, and I'm please in how its all going.>>

WHOA... how long timewise to go from 225 for 2-3 reps to 295 for 4 reps? just curious because thats roughly what I bench/row for reps (225x6-8 on both).

JB
Well when I said press, I was refering to barbell shoulder presses, not bench (I don't know if you thought bench?). Anyway, it was about 3 workouts. Meaning, not the last time but the time before I hit shoulders I was barbell pressing 215 or so, two workouts later (about 3 weeks) I was pressing 295 for 4. Same with rows. I do a hell of alot more than that now, Tren and winny really helped my strength skyrocket.

Cannons

Awards
So Cannons, how are you doing w/o the prop? I've seen some threads recently on other boards talking negatively of tren only cycles for shutdown, libido, etc. so I'd like to know if you have any negatives. So far though it sounds great, those are good strength jumps, keep it up.
Well, I was only off for a week and a half and got back on. My libido dropped and I was always very irritable. Once I got back on the prop my sex drive went through the roof and I was always in a much better mood. I'll never do tren without test again. Plus it helped more with my gains, I feel. I'm off of that cycle as of Friday (it sucks coming off). I ended up at 238 with about 14%bf, from 230ish with around the same bf (maybe more, I guesstimate). My bench went from 325 for 2 reps on last set to 365 for 3 sometimes 4 last set. Shoulder press 325 for 2 last set, Squat 605 for 2 (from 585 1), Deadlift 585 for 2 (from 495). Needless to say, I got pretty strong. I don't think I'll ever do a cycle again without tren, and I will also never do tren without test!!

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Tren without Test is tuff on the boy's :thumbsup: or so I hear, never thought to run one without the other I just took others word for it ;) Sounds like you had a good cycle now turn your focus to keeping the gains by keeping your nutrition, training, and PCT in check. Good luck now the hard part comes.