Cycle Support Suggestions

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Cycle Support Suggestions

For my upcoming run, I will certainly do liver support and I am looking at some sort of OTC test base for my next cycle. Is there any single be all end all on cycle support product or stack that people have used and can recommend? I have seen some products advertised this way of course but I'd prefer references from people that have actually used the products.

As of now, I am looking at PPs Liver Juice for the liver protection. However, if there is a more comprehensive product I'm willing to look into it. Also, I am looking at Dermacrine or Androhard for my test support. Again, I'd like some options.

Thanks in advance. If this is already covered in logs or other posts, links are appreciated.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Answers

first of all what cycle are you gonna run ? but im getting ready do do an hdrol cycle in a month or so and my pct is gonnna be

pct
    pct support by anabolic innovations,
    inhibite e by sns ,
    activate xtreme,
    leanfx
    nolva if needed

on cycle
    cycle support by AI

thats just just what im doin there are many other things to choose from
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

I'm considering Boladrol but not sure how I'm going to use it yet. Or, I may do an EPI+13-ethyl stack. I'll be doing heavy fish oils, a multi vit, etc, creatine, glutamine, moderate to high carbs depending on my cardio load, 200g-300g of protein per day depending on my appetite.

I'm considering the PP TRS for PCT along with a light dose of Toremifene if I can find it.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Answers

i hear ya man well im not gonna set here and pretend im experienced with ph use but i figured id chime in with my pct and see if i could shed any light on the subject because i have done loads of research but it seems AI's products are pretty good alot of ppl take them ive seen on numerous forums so its worth takin a look at
  5. Registered User
    Answers

I personally dont like the all in ones. I like to choose my own ancillaries, celery seed, hawthorne berry, fish oil, nac, liv52, multi(I like orange triad), coq10, zinc, etc.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lightj View Post
    i hear ya man well im not gonna set here and pretend im experienced with ph use but i figured id chime in with my pct and see if i could shed any light on the subject because i have done loads of research but it seems AI's products are pretty good alot of ppl take them ive seen on numerous forums so its worth takin a look at
    I have been reading till my eyes are bleeding too. A lot to learn.

Example
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Answers

well its better to be informed and ask for help than just jump in and have no idea what your in for like most ppl and end up with titties i say no thank you lol
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lightj View Post
    well its better to be informed and ask for help than just jump in and have no idea what your in for like most ppl and end up with titties i say no thank you lol
    LOL...yeah, I got a wife for that. And knowing her, she'll get pissy if I have to start borrowing her bras.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mind Support Stack: Suggestions
    By purebred in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 08:24 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 02:19 PM
  3. For Sale: New Cycle Support and Post Cycle Support (Miscellaneous Products)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-11-2009, 07:20 PM
  4. Epistane/Cycle Support/POST Cycle Support Stack on sale
    By CROWLER in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-26-2008, 09:25 AM