Probability that 5 decazol stunted my growth?

Z

zwilliby

Awards
Hoping this is in the correct forum area. I tried my best.

2 years ago when i was 19 i took a 4 week cycle of 5 decazol which is basically a designer steroid by Legal Limit Labs which i believe had superdrol, and halodrol in it. The PH was taken sublingually twice a day for 4 weeks and 1 week before cycle end i started my PCT which was Re-Cycle also by legal limit labs which was supposed to be an aromitaze (sp) inhibitor something equivalent to a 3-test-oxo (legal limit labs). This was a 3-4 week PCT.

The cycle went well. No mood swings, acne, hair loss, anger or anything and i had no loss of libido. Just good gains (about 22 pounds). I did have back pumps though from time to time. Anyways....on to the question at hand....

Wondering if i stunted my growth at all? I hit puberty early...around 9. I'm 5 11 or 6' depending on the day. Mom is 5' 6 and dad is 5' 10. Since the cycle i still lift and this was the only cycle i ever did.

I am aware of the process in which steroids/ph's close growth plates so that info is not needed. What i am wondering is how fast this process occurs and if in the 4 week cycle those plates could have closed?

I've been obsessing over this for the past month and cant find a good answer. Currently 21 years old 200 lbs. Help is much appreciated and rep will be delivered to anyone with good info.

DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
I'm no expert but I say at 5'11 or 6' your fine. That's around average for men. And your dad isn't a tall guy at 5'10. So no I don't think it stunted your growth.

GodofWine

GodofWine

Awards
At best, 1% chance.

I really see no need to be over 6 foot tall if you are a bb enthusiast either...frankly, if you have aspriations of being 'huge' in terms of bb, you probably are already too tall.

5'8" - 5'9" is probably ideal bb height.

Z

zwilliby

Awards
@Dabeast...Yea thats sort of what i was thinking. My dad has a very small "stature" as well meaning not very broad and thinner boned...i am the opposite for whatever reason. Thanks for the help.

@GodofWine...Yea i am into bb...won't ever do roids or ph's again or atleast for a long time. I want to try to reach my natural potential and the risks seem too great when taking ph's or steroids for long periods. I appreciate the reinforcement, and thank you as well.

If anyone else has info it would be appreciated. Whether to back up the previous posts or to deter them, all is welcome. Thanks to everyone.

Z

zwilliby

Awards
bump....i cant believe no one else has info on this?

Z

zwilliby

Awards
I guess another more easy question to answer that i have is....

If growth plates are indeed closed by prohormones..is it only the ones associated with height? For example...if a 15 year old took PH's would his shoulders not broaden or arms not lengthen etc..

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anything anyone tells you will be purely speculation. If you are serioulsy that concerned to get the answer then see your doctor. He can do a bone age test to detrmine if your growth plates are closed or you have more room to grow.

Opinions are worth what you pay for them. Data is absolute.

Z

zwilliby

Awards
I guess i will probably just do that then. Thanks for the help though.

Z

zwilliby

Awards
So i went and got an x-ray of my wrist a couple days ago.
Results: Bone age is normal. No more growth forseen. Plates closed.
I'm 21 years old...im guessing i stopped growing when i was 17 or 18.

This is just as a reference for anyone who is wondering how much growth to expect depending on their age...but everyone is different!

O

OVERHAUL

Awards
So i went and got an x-ray of my wrist a couple days ago.
Results: Bone age is normal. No more growth forseen. Plates closed.
I'm 21 years old...im guessing i stopped growing when i was 17 or 18.

This is just as a reference for anyone who is wondering how much growth to expect depending on their age...but everyone is different!
If you hit puberty early then I see it being natural to have finished earlier than expected.

You're at a perfectly fine height, I was expecting to see you stopped growing at 5 foot or something freakish.

Interestingly though, I heard a comedian the other day talk about how there was always a kid in high school who was massive at the start and lifted weights but by the end of high school was still the same size and everyone had caught up. I found it funny cause there was definitely a few of them at my school. They got it all over and done with early.

Thankfully, 4 weeks of most things in life will have no harm on your long-term health.

Z

zwilliby

Awards
If you hit puberty early then I see it being natural to have finished earlier than expected.

You're at a perfectly fine height, I was expecting to see you stopped growing at 5 foot or something freakish.

Interestingly though, I heard a comedian the other day talk about how there was always a kid in high school who was massive at the start and lifted weights but by the end of high school was still the same size and everyone had caught up. I found it funny cause there was definitely a few of them at my school. They got it all over and done with early.

Thankfully, 4 weeks of most things in life will have no harm on your long-term health.
Yep i hit puberty way early..so it all makes sense. I'm happy with my height of 6". Glad nothing serious happened.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Post Cycle Therapy 9
T Anabolics 1
T Post Cycle Therapy 0