Epivar log

thajspot32

thajspot32

Awards
Well peeps I'm finally ready to start my epivar log. I decided to go with Epivar because I see quite a few site selling it but not a whole lot of loggers this epistane clone claims to have 18mg of the active ingredient per pill.that being said the cycle will go as follows.

Epivar

18/36/36/36

support supps
milk thistle
saw palmetto
hawthorne berry
vitamin D
fish oil

Here's my stats
5' 4"
170 lb
bmi= 28
32" wasit
:saw::saw:
Im not looking for any huge gains I actually trying to lean out more and get rid of some if this stubborn chest fat. I'll update twice a week or every three days.

thajspot32

thajspot32

Awards
Well 3 days in so far and I'm feeling a bit more aggressive in the gym.But nothing too extreme.I took a cycling class and my joints felt Dryyyyyyyyyyyy! so Im going to add osteo biflex and increase my fish oil.hopefully it helps out.

thajspot32

thajspot32

Awards
Well Im now one week into my cycle.And I'm definitely noticing an increase in strength,and aggression. Also after only one week some reduction of my Gyno/chest fat not really sure which it is but less is definitely better in any case. I'm going to max out next week just to see where I'm at and i'll post some numbers.In any case no adverse sides to speak of so far just positives which is always a plus since i already have a receding hairline...:biggthumpup:

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
i'm going to follow this. i just started an epi cycle yesterday. i have about a 1/3 bottle of epi-strong i'm going to finish before i start on the epivar. i was having a hard time finding a lot of info on it. it's good to hear you are starting to feel results already.

thajspot32

thajspot32

Awards
Well 2 weeks in now I' m happy to report noticable reduction of my gyno.Which is part of my main focus with this cycle.Aggression is way up I want to punch people at work. but than again who doesn't. I didn't post sooner because I unwillingly took three days off from the gym.But my workout today was fantastic, I worked chest and I have'nt had any increase in my max still at 240 but than again I've been outta the gym for a couple days.Stamina has definitely increased at least 5 fold other than sore joints I mentioned earlier I could workout forever.My hair is still intact for the most part....lol.

Beast116

Awards
dude thats awesome! just got my Epivar bottle! Im gonna probably do more than 36 mg but my main focus is gyno. keep posting dude!!!

Beast116

Awards
Also how good is it for cutting? are you looking more lean or bulker? and whats your diet like?

thajspot32

thajspot32

Awards
Well I gotta admit that first week I was not watching my diet at all.But I've definitely tightened up on that aspect.My main goal on this cycle was to lose some of the man boobage and lean out especially in the waist area.I've restricted my diet to carbs only in the morning, My protein intake is around 1g per lb and I'm feeling like a monster in the gym.I noticed some very light shedding but I'm already headed down the road to baldness.and it usually fills back in in the post cycle.I definitely like this compound more than halodrol or even my last cycle with a pulse of epi.I feel and look larger more lean more vascular and less fat which was what I was hoping for.I still have about a week and a half left and than I'll be starting my pct, and I will still be working towards a cut during that.

thajspot32

thajspot32

Awards
PCT is looking like so:
Nolva 40/20/20/20
alpha T2
Erase
Oxyelite Pro
DAA
Isopure Zero carb

thajspot32

thajspot32

Awards
Well with a little less than a week left before PCT begins, my overall impression so far is that epivar although there isn't a whole lot of threads or logs on it is a solid product.I was a little iffy at first on wether this stuff was legit since there's no company web site or info, but what better way to keep the FDA off your ass than being as vague as possible.

well anyways to the meat and potatoes, todays workout was amazing felt like I could go forever. If it wasn't for the daycare closing I probably would've stayed all night. My muscles feel full all the time, and despite limiting my diet and cutting out carbs I still managed to maintain my weight and improve on my overall definition, I'm even starting to see some abs, which I never thought possible.and lots of new veins.I'm actually not looking forward to ending this cycle I love the way I feel on this stuff. but it must be done. I'm going to keep posting all the way through pct.So we'll see the final overall results.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear youre having positive results. I kinda wish you would of posted more frequently but I cant hate, I know how hard it is to do a full on log so its all good.

Keep us posted throughout PCT, and post before and after pics if you can.

Im still up in the air over Estane or H-drol but cannot wait to heal from my surgery. I will take your experience into consideration for my decision.

Keep hittin' it!!

thajspot32

thajspot32

Awards
Did legs today, and to my surprise My legs are much stronger. I attempted 450 lb on the standing squat rack, with, to my surprise sucess I actually felt like I could throw a couple more plates on, but definitley didn't want to chance injury with my newly inspired confidence. 3 more days left on cycle till the PCT begins. I'm going to get some legit BMI and body fat percentages, plus weight( I know should have got those before) for my cycle end and post PCT.

thajspot32

thajspot32

Awards
Well I've been on PCT for 3 days now,and I'm proud to report the man boobs are gone.I'm on a very restricted diet so I have lost a few pounds. I will post before and after pics once I complete my PCT.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
good to hear man! i start my epi bridge next week using epivar.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
SD and Epi. with dermacrine thrown in there to help out with SD problems

thajspot32

thajspot32

Awards
I want give SD a go But I'm not quite sure how prone to gyno I might be. Even still It won't be until the end of the year.
Right now Im definatley seeing good results as far as cutting down the fat.0 carbs after 12pm, AlphaT2, OEP and ERASE and nolva in the AM with a nice carb balanced breakfast.The Diet has definitely helped get rid of that last little bit of chest fat that I was trying soo hard to get rid of.

thajspot32

thajspot32

Awards
Im going to posta link to a photo album with the before and after pics.

thajspot32

thajspot32

Awards
Stupid but I needed to add this post just to be able to post my link

thajspot32

thajspot32

Awards
Well I'm about 2 weeks into my pct and working on a hard cut look.So far I haven't notice any decrease in strength or muscle mass.only in fat especially around my mid section. Which is awesome ,because I have a goal of a six pack by April and I WILL achieve this.Overall I have lost about 8lbs but my goal was not to put on weight just to get some definition and in that aspect I was very satisfied with epivar and will probably pick up a couple more bottles before the disappear. although my next run i'll prolly bump it up to 54 mg ed.

thajspot32

thajspot32

Awards
Well I'm about 2 weeks into my pct and working on a hard cut look.So far I haven't notice any decrease in strength or muscle mass.only in fat especially around my mid section. Which is awesome ,because I have a goal of a six pack by April and I WILL achieve this.Overall I have lost about 8lbs but my goal was not to put on weight just to get some definition and in that aspect I was very satisfied with epivar and will probably pick up a couple more bottles before the disappear. although my next run i'll prolly bump it up to 54 mg ed.

thajspot32

thajspot32

Awards

thajspot32

thajspot32

Awards
well I have about a week left on my pct and I'm still happy with the results.more so with the absents of my man boobs. which I'm pretty sure now were fat deposits and not gyno.All in all I'm still happy with the results.I'm probably gonna wait a til October and might run some super DMZ.

rouss

Awards
I am in week 2 of my first epivar cycle.. What gem this product is. I hope it stays around

thajspot32

thajspot32

Awards
It doesn't look like it will unfortunatley I managed to score it on close out for 19.99 now I see the price steady climbing. but one bottle left me with enough to run my cycle ,and the superdrol epi bridge i'm going to run around may. So I definitely got my money's worth.