h-drol cycle suggestions

lightj

Awards
hey guys im gonna run a hdrol cycle in a month or so and i would like some criticism/ suggestions. im gonna do a 5 week cycle 50/75/75/75/75

preload AI cycle support 2 weeks and take thoughout

pct
AI pct support
inhibite e
and keep nolva on hand just it case
and do 20/20/10/10 if needed

also im 21 years old 175 6'0

alright guys suggestions plzz but be nice haha

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Looks like you've done your research. G2G

lightj

Awards
yeah ive done lots of research because im not trying to be stupid about a ph cycle do you think i should add anything while on cycle ? im gonna get some taurine excuse me if im wrong for the back pumps if i need it but other than that ill prolly just take a pre workout and protein while on cycle

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
I've only needed taurine for SD cycles, but still a good thing to have on hand.

I'm not one to over-complicate cycles unless it calls for it. Most supps that are not hormonal are a waste of money for what ppl try to do with them. Don't over think this. Run with it.

lightj

Awards
will do gonna eat big and train hard and see what happens thx for the advise

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
No problem. Give 'em hell grasshopper.

lightj

Awards
im thinkin about adding activate extreme and lean fx to my pct is that gonna be overkill pct or will this be alright

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
im thinkin about adding activate extreme and lean fx to my pct is that gonna be overkill pct or will this be alright
The choice is up to you. Nothing wrong with it. I've ran a test booster and cort controller with clomid before...just a lot of pills to remember to take a day.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt add lean fx to your pct. its a fat burner.

lean xtreme is the 'cortisol blocker' with forskolin

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IF your sides are still low and you're still gaining good by the end, I'd say up it from 75 to 100 your last week. I've seen great success in this but everyone's different.

lightj

Awards
ive got 2 bottles so i might up it to 100 the last week or the last 2 but i havent decided yet i mean im just gonna have extra left if i dont so i might as well

Accursed

Awards
Sounds like a good set-up! Mine was really similar, i ran Nolva regardless though, feels like i bounced back faster.
Good luck!

LTFU

Awards
Okay so I plan on doing a 6 week cycle of H-Drol. Going to preload Cel cycle assist and use throughout the cycle. PCT is my main question. Thinking of using SNS DAA and PCT Assist for my pct. Was also wondering if I wanted to use creatine, would i take it while on the cycle or take it with the pct? Any and all reconmondations accepted, so please help me out. Thanks.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
.... SERM for pct or no cycle...

ManBeast

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't even start said cycle without SERM in hand!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
There are currently no proven OTC SERMS, if you want to guinea-pig one that is a conversation you need to have with your balls.

ManBeast