40 yr old Hdrol cycle. Any interest?

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established
I just started my Hdrol cycle today. Anyone interested? I know there's been a million Hdrol logs but not sure how many were with us older folk. Let me know if your interested and I'll start a log today. Oh and this is a cut cycle.

manofgod

id like to see it ,we're not to old to get it done(im 40 getting ready for m-drol)

n87

Awards
  • Established
Post up! I'd like to see that. Over 40 here :)

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
Post it! im climbing the hill..i'll be 32 in April.. Good Luck!

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established
Ok then, 5 people is enough interest as far as i'm concerned. lol. Ok, here's some background. 40 Yr old in a few weeks. Been lifting since 13. Worst genetics for building muscle. Ectomorphic structure but no longer with a fast metabolism. Started cutting 3 weeks ago. Started H drol (Helladrol) last Saturday 1/15 to help keep as much muscle as possible while getting lean since I usually lose ALOT of LBM when I diet down. 5'11" started diet at 206lb 15% BF after 3 weeks got down to 201lb. 17" arms and 37" waist (I think most of that is visceral fat) :( Looking to get down to 10% BF while maintaining all current muscle mass. Lifting weights 3-4 times a week and cardio 2-3 times a week. Diet will be mod to high protein, mod carbs and low to mod fat. At 2200 cals right now. Started at 2500 3 weeks ago. Did my first cycle 15 years ago with my fav AS, sus250. The real sus250. Have used Test E, Test P, Tren and some bogus anadrol and Laurabolin in the past. lol. Most recently in the last couple years Epi and Cyclo Tren. Anyway dosage will look like this 50/75/75/100/100/100-150. Probably placebo but felt stronger and reps increased on all lifts on Back and bis day a couple days ago. Today there was no increase on Delt/Chest/Tri day. Probably do legs tomorrow. I'll update every week or sooner if something out of the ordinary happens.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
There is nothing to gain from 125mg +. I use H drol at 100 most of the time, 125 doesnt really give any more benefit and its kind of a waste. 100mg IMO is the best dose for someone arond 200lb.

Id get up to 100mg quicker than 3wks. Have fun bro, i stacked some x tren in my last run with it.

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
There is nothing to gain from 125mg +. I use H drol at 100 most of the time, 125 doesnt really give any more benefit and its kind of a waste. 100mg IMO is the best dose for someone arond 200lb.

Id get up to 100mg quicker than 3wks. Have fun bro, i stacked some x tren in my last run with it.
100mg sounds about right - maybe start there and see what you get - you can always go from there. i was 168 lbs when i started - did 75 the first week, then 50 to finish the bottle off & gained 13 lbs. Either way, good luck!

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established
100mg sounds about right - maybe start there and see what you get - you can always go from there. i was 168 lbs when i started - did 75 the first week, then 50 to finish the bottle off & gained 13 lbs. Either way, good luck!

Sounds good to me. I'll try 50/75/100/100/100/100 If I'm not seeing much in the last week maybe bump it up. Should see good results though as this is my first H drol cycle. Actually this is my time cycling on a cut. Hope to see good things. Thanks for the input

Supa_Spence

Awards
im in as well !

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Haha ok I forgot you already said you had started! How's it coming so far? I know it's only been about four days, but how does it look? What's your routine like? Can you give us starting weight and bodyfat?

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established
Haha ok I forgot you already said you had started! How's it coming so far? I know it's only been about four days, but how does it look? What's your routine like? Can you give us starting weight and bodyfat?
Well, I'm dieting but in a few days look tighter. Most probably as a result of the diet. Maybe both. Too soon to tell I guess. Gained some strength. Day1 is Delts/Chest/Tris Day2 is Legs and Day3 is Back/Bis. Started the diet 3 weeks prior at 206 with 15% BF. At 201 right now. Not sure on BF haven't rechecked. Will do that this weekend. Gonna go lift in an hour. Be back later to report.

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established
Ok so had a good workout tonight. Everything went up. Either in weight or reps. Which I wonder if it's placebo or not considering last week nothing increased and usually doesn't while I'm dieting.

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
good ol' H-drol - i'm sure it'll keep on kickin' in. Can't wait to get back on

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
I took the original halodrol tabs. They started working for me after about 4 days or so. It was great. I loved halodrol. Probably my favorite pro-hormone for lack of sides and what seemed like a smooth transition with good PCT. Hopefully this is them kicking in!

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established
Update- 1 week in on the cycle at 50mg/day. The scale shows a gain of 3 lbs :surprised: Could be water. Waist only shrunk 1/8 of an inch!! WTF?!?! Looking a tad more defined though. On a good note, arms are up 1/4". People at work are saying I look more "buff" while performing a most muscular. LOL. I've noticed the arms looking harder and more shaped in my scrubs. I Skid my car in some ice yesterday morning and my back and neck are a little stiff. Oh well, it's time to hit the gym. No pain no gain :eek:mfg: Today starts 75mg ;)

hugeswole

hugeswole

Awards
Do you find it difficult to do cardio while on? Only downside I am seeing.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Keep us updated bro,I will like to try Halo myself for a cut!! good luck

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established
Anything good after this first week?
I'm looking harder and have gained some size on my arms so that's a good thing. My back and neck are stiff thanks to my accident, but i still worked out yesterday. Probably shouldn't have. Taking today and maybe tomorrow off lifting. Gonna do cardio though today.

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established
Back and bicep day. All was good. Increased reps on all moves even if by 1. Which for me, 5 weeks into a diet, is usually unheard of. I know it's not SUPPOSED to kick in till week 3, from most posts/logs i've read, but i'll take a placebo effect any day. And if it is placebo i can only imagine what it will be like when it really kicks in.

h2odiver

Awards
Yeah I am 40 and thinking of trying H drol for my first cycle. Keep us posted. What kind of support supps are you using ?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you find it difficult to do cardio while on? Only downside I am seeing.
Out of all the stupid crap i've done, only superdrol, DNP and maybe trenbolone ever interfered with cardio. superdrol from shin pumps, dnp + tren from just not having the endurance to deal with more than 20 min on an elliptical

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I am 40 and thinking of trying H drol for my first cycle. Keep us posted. What kind of support supps are you using ?
Support supps? I don't need no stinkin supports supps. Unless you consider Omega 3's a support supp. ;)

hugeswole

hugeswole

Awards
Out of all the stupid crap i've done, only superdrol, DNP and maybe trenbolone ever interfered with cardio. superdrol from shin pumps, dnp + tren from just not having the endurance to deal with more than 20 min on an elliptical
I think the problem is that I like to run. I feel stiff from my lifting and I really have trouble getting into it.

Small price to pay though for some of the gains I am already seeing. I can always do more cardio post cycle.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't run, just elliptical. the only way I run is if i'm chasing one of my dogs that got out of the yard, or someone is chasing me with a knife.

hugeswole

hugeswole

Awards
^Lol. I have been doing more stair climber, I'll give the old elliptical another try.

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established
Ok so just over 2 weeks in. On my 3rd week i've upped the dose to 100mg a day. According to skin fold i'm down to 13% but weigh the same. I knew something was wrong when I looked in the mirror and saw the old 4 pack coming out but step on the scale and there was no weight loss on a strict diet. DOH!! So if the calipers are right i've lost about 5 lbs and gained 4lb of muscle. Everyobdy at work is noticing without me mentioning anything. he girls say i look more muscular while doing a most muscular and a few guys are mentioning my waist doesn't look bloated anymore. LOL.

Xman315

Xman315

Awards
I know this an old post, but how did things turn out at the end of the cyle.....and PCT??