40 yr old Hdrol cycle. Any interest?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. I'm in...


  2. Back and bicep day. All was good. Increased reps on all moves even if by 1. Which for me, 5 weeks into a diet, is usually unheard of. I know it's not SUPPOSED to kick in till week 3, from most posts/logs i've read, but i'll take a placebo effect any day. And if it is placebo i can only imagine what it will be like when it really kicks in.
    •   
       


  3. Great man keep at it!!

  4. Yeah I am 40 and thinking of trying H drol for my first cycle. Keep us posted. What kind of support supps are you using ?
  5. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by hugeswole View Post
    Do you find it difficult to do cardio while on? Only downside I am seeing.
    Out of all the stupid crap i've done, only superdrol, DNP and maybe trenbolone ever interfered with cardio. superdrol from shin pumps, dnp + tren from just not having the endurance to deal with more than 20 min on an elliptical
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by h2odiver View Post
    Yeah I am 40 and thinking of trying H drol for my first cycle. Keep us posted. What kind of support supps are you using ?
    Support supps? I don't need no stinkin supports supps. Unless you consider Omega 3's a support supp.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by andro69 View Post
    Support supps? I don't need no stinkin supports supps. Unless you consider Omega 3's a support supp.
    How 'bout badges.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by omni View Post
    How 'bout badges.
    LOL

  9. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Out of all the stupid crap i've done, only superdrol, DNP and maybe trenbolone ever interfered with cardio. superdrol from shin pumps, dnp + tren from just not having the endurance to deal with more than 20 min on an elliptical
    I think the problem is that I like to run. I feel stiff from my lifting and I really have trouble getting into it.

    Small price to pay though for some of the gains I am already seeing. I can always do more cardio post cycle.
  10. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    I don't run, just elliptical. the only way I run is if i'm chasing one of my dogs that got out of the yard, or someone is chasing me with a knife.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  11. ^Lol. I have been doing more stair climber, I'll give the old elliptical another try.

  12. Ok so just over 2 weeks in. On my 3rd week i've upped the dose to 100mg a day. According to skin fold i'm down to 13% but weigh the same. I knew something was wrong when I looked in the mirror and saw the old 4 pack coming out but step on the scale and there was no weight loss on a strict diet. DOH!! So if the calipers are right i've lost about 5 lbs and gained 4lb of muscle. Everyobdy at work is noticing without me mentioning anything. he girls say i look more muscular while doing a most muscular and a few guys are mentioning my waist doesn't look bloated anymore. LOL.

  13. I know this an old post, but how did things turn out at the end of the cyle.....and PCT??
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. any interest
    By LionKingGod in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 11:02 PM
Log in
Log in